Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-11-2023, 03:01 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Ok, so here is the most vivid and profound experience:

One night, as I slipped into deep meditation spontaneously, an unvoiced communication from a centreless fulcrum said that if I so wished, I could exit the earth plane. Strangely there was no reaction from me as evoked as I nonchalantly consented to go along with the suggestion. The atmosphere was surreal, tranquil and vibrant.

As soon as I gave my consent, four forms appeared. I instantaneously just knew somehow in definitiveness that they represented unresolved karma, perhaps from past lives. They asked me how I could leave, when there was unfinished business, so to speak.

There was no hesitation on my part at all. I said, sure, all conflicts need to be resolved by love alone, so I’m ready to face any consequence of my past misdemeanours. No sooner did I so ‘speak’ God appeared instantaneously. The room was full of a soft white yet brilliant light, a light that does not hurt the eyes and is yet bright beyond measure. I just knew, It was God. There was no doubt.

He banished the apparitions with a wave of His hand and told me that all my karma is hereby extinguished. I was overwhelmed, to say the least. He stood next to me and somehow, it was clear that God is Father, not Mother (for example, we know that the kundalini is the Divine Mother, not Father).

Well, so much for the gender bit, it was an instant intuitive, definitive knowing, which I cannot explain or elaborate.

From within His vast ovoid like luminous form radiant with the effulgence of His sublime lustre, God held out His hand and took mine in His. He then walked me to a house where my wife stood and said, ‘Go and live out your allotted time in peace and happiness together.’

After these words, He vanished. The afterglow of His visit remained in the room as I, fully awake took in the experience with humility and wonderment.

Edit: I did write about this as it occurred on 16-August-2023. Here is the link - https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...&postcount=755

Blessings Unseeking seeker for sharing that most profound and wonderful
experience with us, It brought a tear to my eye.

regards michael
Old 24-11-2023, 07:26 PM
Master
When I was a follower of a Sat guru, which began back in the 1970’s, we would call these “darshan stories.” I have many darshan stories, some very simple and others extremely profound; they are very precious to me and always associated with great love and a feeling of lightness.

I was totally blind for 5-years due to military service in a war. I met my external teacher shortly after leaving the military. I did not know what he looked like because I was blind, but I was sitting in front of him listening to his satsang, when I was lifted out of body just enough to see my teacher, everything was crystal clear as though I was not blind at all, and I could see my teacher and the other devotees sitting around him. Then I was placed back in my body, blind to this world once again.

Another time while in meditation, I suddenly slipped into my own inner light; floating in golden light which turned into a very clear colorless light, and the light felt like very sweet intoxicating love. I also noticed that I had become that light which I was floating in; I was made of that light and there was an incredibly strong and extremely comfortable feeling of HOME! I was in a fetal position, like floating in a cosmic egg, then suddenly back in my room where I had been meditating.

Another happened when I was standing on the Central California coast one night looking at the Pacific Ocean, very quiet inside, my consciousness expanded without warning and I found myself in the sky, the ground the ocean; there was no place where I was not. There were no thoughts and absolutely nothing was objective, there was nothing which I was not one with here on Earth. I have also had this experience where my consciousness expanded beyond this Earth and I found myself in outer space expanding among the planets and stars, a really awestruck experience.

Then there are the many out-of-body experiences and inter/intra-dimensional experiences. Too many to recount. It seems I was competing with myself and every time a transcendent experience occurred I felt a little more surrendered to it, as they occurred the more surrendered I became inside. These are precious gems to me and they gave me a very strong foundation for my existence, a foundation beyond thoughts and words which is still with me today. God is always with me but I am not always with God; and I am sure that there are incredible experiences taking place in me and around me every moment that I have yet to be aware of.

These days when I call out from my heart for help, that help immediately arrives; regardless of the problem, emotional, mental, or physical, when I say from my heart “please take this away from me.” It, whatever the discomfort may be, is almost immediately removed and taken from me, and I find myself at peace. This has happened for me many times without me sitting in meditation. I love the relationship which I have developed with my deeper being, which in my opinion is a divine spark of God, and I believe that we all have that divine spark within us.
Old 24-11-2023, 10:23 PM
Master
I can relate to your golden light experience, Starman. Have been through that a few times, years ago. Did not do any 'practice', it just happened. Felt amazing, you never forget it. Thanks for your post, it was a nice read.
Old 25-11-2023, 12:22 AM
Guide

Experiences GOD ONGOING EGO.

My second most profound experience with the Father of all LIFE, came one
night over forth years ago now. I was lying in bed and the thought came to
me that I wanted to be totally at one with God, to go home to its heart,

With that thought and wish to come HOME a great inner voice said COME
Then I noticed both my legs were moving without any effort from me, and
as I looked upwards the ceiling started sparkling like frost on a sunny morning
then the ceiling opened up and I could see stars, my legs were moving at
a rapid pace in an S shaped formation, this was totally without any effort
from me whatsoever, it was perfection in motion effortlessly.

Then my legs and thighs started sparling like frost and I started to see gaps
beginning to appear in my feet, I could see through my feet, this then started
to move up my legs and gaps in the legs appeared, I was slowly disappearing
then I began to feel a little nervy, and the thought came to me that I had not
said goodbye to my mother!

When this thought took hold of me,it began to affect this process and it
started to slow down, the ceiling closed over and my legs eventualy stopped
moving. I was back in one whole shape , stunned and somewhat upset
at what I had done.

blessings michael.
Old 25-11-2023, 04:10 AM
Master
@ Starman Post 12 ~ so, so beautiful!

@ MichaelI wanted to be totally at one with God, to go home to its heart” ~ this reminds me of a tremendous experience I once had: in deep meditation, I was awake yet in trance state, when I, as the kundalini slipped into space and found my formless self in a castle with many rooms. As I was navigating through the corridors, I came across a window, which seemed to be an exit from the catacomb. As I approached it, a voice said, “to go beyond, you must agree to be pure of heart”.

I consented. Then on passing through the window, I was absolutely awestruck to see a giant form of Lord Shiva standing in space, looking at me. I looked to His feet but He drew me into His heart, saying “behold the dweller of my heart”. There, I saw, what I now recognise as the pristine white light of Self, which in His case was pulsating blue electricity, outlining the shape of a monk sitting in meditation. I stood there with total loss of words for a long time before the meditation slowly ended and I found myself back to my room. This happened on 2nd July 2019 and I did write about it then, as follows:

The colourations of love seem unending
In the manner in which their vibrations are ascending
Within our heart manifesting
Felt within in lived reality as a definitive tingling
Initially felt as bubbling joy
Immune from vagaries of egoic ploy
Transitioning to stillness of unending bliss
A continuum of inner alignment with nothing amiss
Then features at the heart centre a slow motion explosion
Wherefrom manifests the living light as the rod of initiation
Sowing within our being true seeds of loving compassion
The embodiment being in permanence without cessation
There is then some waiting as we stabilise this assimilation
Our orientation now a mode of unending meditation
At each instant within the pathless path of ascension
Only one aspect of doing is worthy of mention
That we be devoid of any doing
Acceptant and receptive as presence in innocence flowing
Without recalling even memory of our past experiencing
Since memory drawn imagery is self limiting
So flowing along the stream in Divine entwined parity
Dawns upon us in deep stillness a moment of clarity
That the yet next level of love beyond compassion is purity
Simplistic childlike purity of the heart in unbroken continuity
We are then in the vibrant void
We have been there before but now we are overjoyed
Having shed all in-form association
We are as we are the essence of purity as Divine manifestation
There is then a play of Divine light
Variations may be any perceived by third eye sight
The One who waits for our loving embrace
Appears in all his glory in meditative stillness face to face
The invisible stream upon which we flow enters His being
And our presence too through the doorway to an unveiling
Of The Absolute, The Creator in form of man as living Light
Blessed and so graced, showered by the elixir ultimate we alight
We are thereafter speechless in an understanding of silence
And yet what may not be told is relayed in this parlance

Recap: joy to bliss to compassion to inner purity
Love transitioning seamlessly thus in continuity

As formless awareness gently flowing in the stillness stream
Shiva manifests in all glory and our presence into His heart does beam
To reveal upon whom does Shiva Himself meditate
Purity of consciousness dissolves hidden veils in stillness sedate
The dweller within Shiva’s heart an energy field in electric blue
Outlining human form as a light body signalling a clue
That He dwells too within us and all
All entwined we may see Him in all hearts big or small

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 25-11-2023 at 06:06 AM.
Old 25-11-2023, 11:57 AM
Guide

Blessings Unseeking seeker, for your words of wisdom and deep insight, I am
grateful that the experience I had of wanting to go home to the heart of pure
love, reminded you of your beautiful experience with SHIVA. I have a huge
bedspread I bought in India with SHIVA sat there meditating.

Your poems arise from within an inner light and radiance that is invisible to
the human eye, wondrous words of perfect symmetry.

blessings michael