Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-11-2023, 10:20 PM
Master
Spiritual development tools

I've learned a lot since optimized development class plus I've taught myself a few things
You can use ribbons and feelings but a person's life I had ever been made in my church and some of it was so spot on but my life
I know a thing as somebody oh is it empathy felt my life that I've missed out so much friends boyfriends and a thumbnail because the autism and doppy social worker do not let your friends a boyfriend because we put away for rest of my life so well but as personal as put on
You can use colors of your chakras to do a reading on somebody
Meditation brings answers and it's true meditation is the best answer to all go to on after listening meditation music you can listen to any music that you're like songs from evil you are born in the songs that you're done listen can help you if you're meditation and mediumship
Plus and over angel and information cards because I know I do I put some good answers come true
Or I use a pendulum board and I've got some good honest answers of that one and I have so far
Even my spirit blood I've got answers but I will never miss a boat but I would never ever mess with it a vegetables ouija board because they are dangerous
Like I'm gonna see on like I haven't seen on plus if you are see on is dangerous because I know me and my friends had a suit on we had a sale's a seance When We Are Young but we were only 14 at a time we do now because we are older more visor and sensible just a pretty own
Plus you can do a normality number allergy you convey by the terminals and takes us you can do weight on dominoes and dices and tape back tea bag grains and you can do a good way on coffee grains
But I know I did wrong before my dad died and I shock of my life I saw her break and a coffin I did but at the time I do not realize it was my dad's death but on me but spirit one me that my dad was gonna die soon but now I listen to Spirit one anybody now because they heart me in a lot of my path of life of only at that Sony I will not end up sad and lonely there's nobody in my life our custom crepe of blackmailing me because you only had time they killed pretty beautiful kids and kids like me and her mind I would end up got the but I proved over
But there's so many different tools you can do mediumship with if I'm one Alice about the hell I needed and I will end up sad and lonely

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-11-2023, 02:54 AM
Master

yeah i know what you mean, I've missed out on so much too. my main concern for a long time was, that I would get to the end of my life, still expecting things to change for the better, still expecting to have someone to have and to hold, and once again know the deep and utter disappointment of it never actually coming to pass before my passing. Still make me wanna cry that I'll never have anyone but at least this way I'm not wasting my life away expecting things that can never happen.

i don't try to do divination though I respect those that do... personally I have enough problems just dealing with the here and now to want to branch out into something bigger....