Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-10-2023, 07:49 AM
Master
@ JustBe ~ let’s take it up, as you ask:

Quote:
If it’s a permanent embodiment, how can you know this. Of course it’s a stream running through your being ongoing now, but could it be yours too is a tool of transmuting just longer than most?
Ever since the activation or let us say initiation, bliss is permanent. It is there by day and night, 24x7. So, I take it as permanent, it’s been several years now. If it fades away later on, we’ll see.
Quote:
Why do you feel some experience bliss as a stream of realisation where they only tap into it to be aware and then they move through it as an integrative tool and others like yourself have it streaming ongoing in the background?
I cannot say how it is for others. I have already elaborated on how bliss magnetism arose in my case. I’d say, in early days we may have sporadic spasms of bliss, like waves come and go, like a teaser of better things to come!
Quote:
In the integration process it seems to me the more we deepen and transmute the less pronounced things become? Settle into being aware and open?
Quite to the contrary, I feel the amplification of divine energy becomes more vivid in every way as we progress. As for awareness, unless we be aware in waking, dreaming and deep sleep states (I’m not, by the way, dreams yes but not the deep sleep state), in an unending, seamless continuum, we are not awake, in my opinion. Also, to be able to bilocate between duality and singularity seems to be necessary, as Swami Lakshmanjoo has stated ~ his point of view seems reasonable and acceptable.

On an overall basis, as I see the key difference between what others speak of vs how I look at it is that emptiness or cessation is the non-doing or stillness I subscribe to, poised, attentive, animated in agendalessness whilst simply engaged in mindful consciousness correction in lived reality, moment to moment and as such, there is no seeking or practice involved versus any meditation, kriya, prayer, ritual or a doing of some sort endorsed by most.

If we truly trust the universe, why would we do anything as a limited entity and interfere with the unfoldment process? Is it not self-contradictory to do so?

Idle musings … just a suggestion without imposition.
Old 31-10-2023, 11:50 PM
Master
Hey that was helpful unseeker, breaking it all down for me. I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

It all sounds very much the way it is ..will be, can be, so thank you for being a way shower of sorts.
Old 02-11-2023, 02:18 AM
Master

Maybe instead of the question: "What is bliss?" the question is: "What is bliss to you?" Since a lot of people would have different answers depending on their own lives and personal experiences and beliefs.

Like it is not permanent to me. But then I am not enlightened or anything close. I don't even believe in chakras or kundalini. To me it is brief moments when I am free and non-attached to my own thoughts and thinking. It is such a wonderful calm and peace. That's what bliss is to me. Those times I experience a wonderful deep calm and peace. When I am free or totally non-attached to my "person" or conditioned mind and am instead witnessing and experiencing the now as my true self that has no wants or desires or conflicts and is just in the wonderful mysterious now.
Old 02-11-2023, 04:21 AM
Master
@ Maisy ~ yes indeed, that’s a good orientation, as I see it, at peace and free from conditioned mind and simply witnessing and experiencing, as you put it. There is in fact no point in imagining any spiritual state, rather let it blossom within naturally, as determined by the universe.
Old 02-11-2023, 04:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
In my opinion, bliss and ecstasy are the rapture of love. There are graduated feelings of happiness and joy; bliss is the extreme of happiness and joy. I definitely embrace that bliss is the inextricable fabric at the core of our deeper being.

Thank you starman.

So are you experiencing it ongoing? And if it’s extreme, do you think that it balances out into a neutral state of integration? My experience with extremes is that almost everything I’ve experienced, moves back into balance the deeper I go into myself. I’m wondering if bliss as an extreme also integrates like most of our experiences?

Do you think it’s possible to live in the world and be in rapture ongoing?

Would it be distracting or create a detached, less focused on the everyday life experience? Or do you think that life itself where we have to think, focus and act,
be in hectic traffic, deal with children, cook, wash, clean etc, would allow for it to still be activated?
Old 02-11-2023, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves

in my view most people have been inclined to treat places like 'bliss' as a kind of tourist attraction, a stopping point, a parking lot to sit in and look at the view.

--!

Lol that’s quite cute to read falling leaves.

I’m of the awareness that you can reside in and of any stream the self can awaken, it’s all there to participate in and serves the expansive awareness of potential to be and live through.

I’m also aware the integration and balanced being state, gets you very grounded on the earth more so than residing in higher states alone. Without that grounding, we’d float around and not be fully grounded in reality. I think through the totality of being, open and connected, you’re neither being this or that, experiencing this or that, but rather your ‘open, connected aware’ grounded and living life through this means.

I’ve had experiences, whereby I’ve affected others with my illuminated being, especially during deeper openings. I remember my brother, looking at me and asking me, what I was doing to him. He was feeling the rapture through something he was seeing in me. He described it as beautiful bright light. I was just being me. I was aware I was opening of course, aware of spiritual occurrences, but not what he was seeing and feeling through me. He had some kind of rapture going on for sure. I must add during those openings I was enduring a great deal of agony as well. I had been in a very deep dark night of the soul, so for me it was experiencing more directly, the terror and agony, what he was experiencing was what he needed I guess. There were a few people at that time who also experienced such things through me.

During that time I had many deep lessons on ‘ not getting attached’ to anything going on in me and around me. I didn’t have time or energy or the understanding entirely what everything meant, but I do now. I had to simply walk through it all, let go, let in and let be.

Last edited by JustBe : 02-11-2023 at 05:11 PM.
Old 02-11-2023, 11:07 PM
Newbie ;)

For me bliss usually comes from my connection to my higher self and spirit guides. When my guides and I make a strong connection or see eye to eye it often feels like momentary bliss.

My guides leave me clues that will be beneficial to me if I interpret them properly. So when I do, I feel a brief moment of bliss that washes over my soul.

It's kind of like being very thirsty then having a drink of water. For a moment a wave of refreshing energy washes over you.

I will also note that synchronicity can also lead to bliss as well.
Old 02-11-2023, 11:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Lol that’s quite cute to read falling leaves.
im glad you found the humour in it!
Quote:

I’m of the awareness that you can reside in and of any stream the self can awaken, it’s all there to participate in and serves the expansive awareness of potential to be and live through.

that is so true, but I'm also aware that jesus something interesting to one of the churches. Something to the effect of 'you have the very good reputation of being very alive, but you are nonetheless very much dead'.

So i know things aren't always the way people take them to be when they are looking...

yeah i had been thinking about grounding, about inasmuch as I have been grounding myself with recent activity, I wasn't actually very grounded at all. I take grounding very seriously, as I can't navigate autonomously when I'm getting kicked high into the sky... and for some reason I've become fond of it.

I kinda expected you were special in some ways, you haven't been saying (what I consider to be) the politically correct phrases I hear everyone else saying.

I've gone through a lot of whagt others call 'darkness' as well. Some really mind-wrenching stuff. I'm sorta going through more now and my responses are entirely different from before... I am better able to wait it out rather than just sitting here wishing it would end...

I got to a point where it seemed reckless to keep trying to figure out what people were going through... so I just don't know how I've affected the lives of more than a handful of people I've had close contact with. But I have wondered sometimes, what they see when they look at all the different energies I've put off at different times... And I've also felt, that maybe people 'pick up' on the vibes of someone attempting to be authentic and it helps somehow. But I really don't know...

yeah you are lucky that you could just let go and let be, I wished at one point I could do that. But for me that is just another attitude I could take on, something else to be attached to and in the very fact of talking myself into going out of my way to be doing it I feel like I would lose all possibility of actually having it.... and also it comes back to what I said about autonomy, that feels like kind of being on autopilot to me anyway...

but if it works for you then good