Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-10-2023, 08:01 AM
Master

major spiritual growth

Hey all,

I doubted if I should maybe post this in either energy work or auras and chakras. If so, feel free to move it. I believe its about consciousness expansion in general, thus spiritual growth section.

Ive been working with a guru. He does not modify my energy body that much, more just use light for my letting go. However I myself do intense work on my energy, emotional and mental self. I also work closely with God, do deep meditations (last two days I went deep in a residing and prayer meditation) and work very very hard on grounding, standing strong and utilizing my strength and power as if I did martial arts (but I dont do it physically, despite it does have true and real physical effects. I do it through my inner self and space).

I have always had troubles with stagnation in the physical. Usually during last quarter moon and new moon its the worst, but during other times there is rapid movement. Im having troubles keeping my spaces clean or even doing something fun.

Right now Im kind of stagnating. I do not have much food left, so need to do grocaries. But Im procrastinating it. Also I have a migraine, which Im attempting to release with some work with light.

I have autism, which may be the cause of these things.

Do you have any advices on what might result in taking actions and staying in a certain flow? Maybe anything energy wise? Or a specific technique? I know the light work can help, but am not very fond of being dependend on the space of others...

Kind regards,

CW
Old 10-10-2023, 09:38 AM
Master
It is difficult for anyone to put themselves in your shoes, however on on overall basis, I’d suggest cessation of doing any practice, cessation of the thinking process, simply remaining aware in agendaless silence. Effectively, what is being done by this non-doing is that we get out of our own way. Identity recedes. Then, anticipating nothing, with heart pure and childlike, at the optimal moment, divine energy fills us in a manner suitable for us.

In the outer world, mindfully soften attention, gentle touch, look at spirit and not outer form. Look beyond this lifespan ~ where are we, as a soul headed?

Such is the counsel I can offer. God bless.
Old 10-10-2023, 10:28 AM
Master

Thank you with appreciation Unseeking Seeker... that seems a wonderful practice actually.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 12-10-2023, 03:53 PM
Master
I think it’s good your working on the self- I saw my self in a few light body’s and have come to understand (personally for the self) a light body is a karmic attachment to all karma and that my soul is where I work the most on, where I can do algorithmic thinking and education informally…

The reason my light body’s were karmic or bad decisions because I didn’t know how the world or universe worked now I have an understanding I’m moving from light body - every action, thought is light or energy- it’s getting to the stage where you can just be a soul that’s understanding of vegan, giving, caring, non argumentative and doing peace undertakings: this is where you move from the stigma of automated diseases and clogging in the energy field and find your self shifting to a more soul place where your not creating energy that to excessive..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 16-10-2023, 09:29 PM
Seeker
Hello -
I have wondered about this.

I... have no idea how to grow spiritually, where I am supposed to find the knowledge I am desiring, how to progress. I feel almost paralyzed.

After having religious "food" cut into bites and presented and basically forced - now that I separated myself from that, I feel very lost.

I don't know where to turn, what to do really. I have not found spiritual peers or mentors at all, I look online but I don't even know what to look for. When I ffind things, they sound very shallow to me and I am instantly turned off by them.

I am not sure what teachers and authors I might benefit from... I have a feeling I am very very bad at this...
I walked through the fire, And witchcraft was my medicine.
I healed, And witchcraft was my medicine.
I was reborn, And witchcraft was my medicine.
I stand in my power, And witchcraft is my medicine.
Old 16-10-2023, 10:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender Moonchild
I... have no idea how to grow spiritually, where I am supposed to find the knowledge I am desiring, how to progress. I feel almost paralyzed.
Are you familiar with the teachings of Adyashanti? I think he distils the essence of spirituality very well, figured you might be interested in his teachings if you don't know them already - couple of videos here:

The Basic Practice in Spirituality

The Essence of All Spiritual Teachings
Old 16-10-2023, 10:32 PM
Master

hi lavender moonchild,

well you can do book learning, learning something like buddhism or taoism (there are many such topics and variations on topics) which aim to teach you the 'correct' way to interact with reality to get to some 'desirable' spiritual place. If you choose one of the main ones there is established energy work you can do, and visual meditations. Which help you learn, again, about the 'correct' way being posited by the path and help you learn other aspects of that 'correct' way the same way everyone else following that path tries to learn them.

personally I wasn't able to do that. I couldn't buy into the 'correctness' of any of the paths that are often traveled for various reasons. I actually in some sense felt like despite they were honored paths they were nonetheless all dead ends...

Sigh.
Old 17-10-2023, 03:18 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I have autism, which may be the cause of these things.

Do you have any advices on what might result in taking actions and staying in a certain flow? Maybe anything energy wise? Or a specific technique? I know the light work can help, but am not very fond of being dependend on the space of others...

Being autistic can present challenges in daily life. It sounds like your mind and body are telling you that you need rest. Do you happen to have an area where you are able to ground and recover? This is important especially with you being on the autism spectrum.

As for anything energy related, have you cleansed yourself recently?
Old 17-10-2023, 04:51 AM
Master
@ Lavender Moonchild ~ in my view, an affirmation such as ‘I am a witch or a so and so’, it manifests and rebounds. Therefore, silence is the best teacher. But what is silence?

Thoughts appear and disappear. We cling to some, assuming they are our own, so we feed them, reinforce them with our attention. Relinquish ownership over thought, look at it as an abstract object that appeared in our awareness, just like a bird flying outside our window. Such nonchalance vaporises thought forms.

Going in deeper, thoughts mirror heart’s desire. So heart must be tranquil, peaceful, placid, desireless, fearless. This shift requires becoming void-centric in our orientation.

Yet, we are alive, are we not? So we live fully but in mode embrace & release, leaving no residue. Fire without smoke, to use it is a metaphor. No regret of past, no fear of future. Detached yet vibrant.

As we be, so we are, as we are, we become. We be to become.

In silence as such, awareness is a pulsation of aliveness, the very breath of God, in completion but yet in active cognition, we may not be able to see its validity because somewhere deep down, we cling to identity, which is limited and the self-imposed limitation is a veil. When ego finally dies, in as it is instrumentalised, the tail no longer wags the dog, so to speak and we see truth of who we are, as living light transcendent, here in mind-body, immanent.

Why search for a teacher? Who searches ~ the ego, which is illusionary. Let universal consciousness provide the teacher, the practice, the mantra, if and as needed. That is true surrender and acceptance, shedding resistance. The only doing to be done is to soften attention, make mindful thought, word and deed, treading gently on earth, holding our awareness in heart bubbling with effervescence of innocence.
Old 17-10-2023, 06:47 AM
Master

Hii TheCosmicLeo,

Yes I hear more that I should rest :') finding myself unable to that somehow. I just keep in my transformations I guess..

Kind regards,.

CW