Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-12-2020, 08:18 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parma
I am presently I’ll. I’ve been lately experiencing something white fluttering around my body, especially around my head. Can somebody tell me what this is?
Hi again Parma.... Do you also experience any "fluttering " inside your body , as Lomax and I do ?..... Otherwise I'm tempted to think these things that flutter around you could be spirit orbs of protection, and that you must be very perpestive to be able to see them. What does your gut feeling tell you it is ?...
Old 21-12-2020, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Oh gosh.... I feel that mine are safe!!!...(hopefully!).... So assuming that Parma has checked medically that all is well... What might we suggest she is experiencing with the white fluttering around her head ...?... This is not a fluttering inside her body, but a visual , of white , fluttering around her..... Now you know I would full well say, that I would feel these are spirit orbs of loved ones / guides/ guardian Angels, to protect, and reassure that all will be well , given that she has been poorly.... Or do you think they might be "flutters" trying to get in ?...
I don't know.The best thing we can do is to gather infos from here and there,pay attention to our own experiences,compare them with others,etc.
It could be a migraine problem (as you said),ectoplasm,flutters,land beings,and god knows what else.

Thing is i've seen some white butterfly look like things flying around me.Sometimes i see only their shadow (they're black) and sometimes they're white or gold.

Wish i had a solid answer,but i don't.The only thing i can suggest to the OP is to follow a healthy diet (no processed foods ) and herb baths for cleansing.
Old 22-12-2020, 08:16 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I don't know.The best thing we can do is to gather infos from here and there,pay attention to our own experiences,compare them with others,etc.
It could be a migraine problem (as you said),ectoplasm,flutters,land beings,and god knows what else.

Thing is i've seen some white butterfly look like things flying around me.Sometimes i see only their shadow (they're black) and sometimes they're white or gold.

Wish i had a solid answer,but i don't.The only thing i can suggest to the OP is to follow a healthy diet (no processed foods ) and herb baths for cleansing.
Hmmm...... Well what you see is definitely NOT an optional migraine ... You would only see white flashes around your vision if that was the case....The fact that you see black things flying around you would suggest "spirit" too as a "hint" of them being around you... But GOLD !!! You are blessed.... Really blessed ....I have never witnessed the gold orbs or butterflies around me ....
Old 22-12-2020, 09:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Hmmm...... Well what you see is definitely NOT an optional migraine ... You would only see white flashes around your vision if that was the case....The fact that you see black things flying around you would suggest "spirit" too as a "hint" of them being around you... But GOLD !!! You are blessed.... Really blessed ....I have never witnessed the gold orbs or butterflies around me ....
Thanks for your comment,even if i don't get excited with colours or anything else that appears flashy or friendly to me.
Old 22-12-2020, 09:29 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Thanks for your comment,even if i don't get excited with colours or anything else that appears flashy or friendly to me.
That's ok .... I can get excited enough for both of us LOL... !!!!
Old 22-12-2020, 09:41 AM
Master
Quote:
That's ok .... I can get excited enough for both of us LOL... !!!!
And you're great the way you are.My suffering is so strong,that no amount of gold orbs or white feathers can satisfy me or make me feel blessed.
Old 24-12-2020, 08:23 AM
Elfin

Quote:
And you're great the way you are.My suffering is so strong,that no amount of gold orbs or white feathers can satisfy me or make me feel blessed.
...Oh my goodness.... Please don't talk about your "suffering"... It really upsets me.... Or should I say , I cannot stand to hear you say you are "suffering"..... You can talk about it, of course you can... because we care ( at least I do !!... And no ammount of white feathers will make me "not care" ..)....
Old 24-12-2020, 11:41 AM
Master
Quote:
...Oh my goodness.... Please don't talk about your "suffering"... It really upsets me.... Or should I say , I cannot stand to hear you say you are "suffering"..... You can talk about it, of course you can... because we care ( at least I do !!... And no ammount of white feathers will make me "not care" ..)....
Thanks for your polite comments.
Old 24-12-2020, 12:22 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Thanks for your polite comments.
.... Honestly...they are not polite.... They are because I care....and I know you don't want people (specifically Me )...to care..... But truth is people (specifically me !).... DO care .... I would not wish anyone to suffer ....
Old 24-12-2020, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
.... Honestly...they are not polite.... They are because I care....and I know you don't want people (specifically Me )...to care..... But truth is people (specifically me !).... DO care .... I would not wish anyone to suffer ....
I know,and thanks.