Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-11-2020, 12:19 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
We have to come back to this earth plane as long as we have earth plane attachments or earth plane issues (root, sacral and navel chakras), otherwise we graduate to the higher dimensions - because life is about evolution. That's what I've been taught. And "not liking" is also an attachment. The idea (to break free) is neutrality/equinamity or dispassion.

And I do thing another think what happens in the afterlife is we get nostalgic or idealistic about what life here on earth is really like - because without the body and all the survival instincts drama that go with having a body - we forget, and we want to ascend higher, so we come back some of us to purge all the negatives. And I know that's what happened with me and a few other people. So another thing I've been taught is that we choose our lifetime but we choose from kind of a high space of idealism.

Yes!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-01-2021, 09:40 PM
Seeker

It is an easy choice to jump into the light tunnel and venture again towards a new incarnation, after digesting the last one for a few years.Some choose to stay on planet earth as ghosts,refusing to go anywhere except the familiar sights and sounds they know so well.More advanced souls might choose to avoid the light tunnel and try one of the smaller lights that lead to other realms......Like most of us here i am weary of incarnating again and choose a different path from the main light tunnel.Everyone here should know at least as much as I do on the subject, and remember that the most important moment, in your life of moments, is the very last one.Tibetan mystics have taught us that since we met them, and read their strange book of the Dead.Nothing I have encountered in my decades of meditation, have yet negated anything found in those pages.
Old 07-01-2021, 08:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I would rather not be reincarnated again at all, but I don't think I will be offered any alternatives any more than a cow or an ant or a single bacteria gets any choices. If I could choose, I'd be nothing from the moment I die and until the universe ends. See, I am utterly convinced I have lived countless lives before, in many shapes and colors and types. So much time to evolve spiritually... and then I look into the mirror. A million lived years, and I ended up with THIS? Why would I by my own will want to take one more breath or have one more conscious thought? As it is, the expectation of being forced to get reborn again is now the strongest argument I can find for not seeking an earlier end than the one I have been programmed to wait for.

Yes, looking in the mirror is a problem. After 13 billion years of evolution I would have expected to be a little further along the way. A Buddhist teacher once said that if an eagle occasionally brushes its wings against Mount Everest it gives an idea of how many lives have to be lived until the mountain is worn away.
The Tibetan Book of the Dead also tells us just how difficult the path is after death and the ever present danger of being reborn as an animal. We will be presented with many choices which determine the next life many of them being illusions created by one's beliefs in this life.

Hippopotamus maybe?

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 07-01-2021, 09:08 AM
Pathfinder

I would prefer not to return to a physical body, but from all the books I have read on the subject, I'm not sure the choice is ours alone!

My understanding is that the Lords of Karma work with us and our guides in spirit, and help to find an incarnation which will be appropriate to our need to progress.

However I don't think there is any compunction in returning - you can progress spiritually in the afterlife but apparently the learning experiences whilst in the physical realm are felt more intensely and therefore the lesson is more permanently absorbed into your spiritual memory.

Just MHO of course, and based on things I have been told by mediums/past life 'experts'. Anyway, if we are truly individuals surely everyone's needs are different and therefore their experiences too.
Old 07-01-2021, 10:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Hey let's have some fun, and tell what we're going to do in our next re-incarnations, and why to do that.

Okay, you got it, let's go!

Quote:
A - What time in human history you would like, and why?

To be honest, I haven't mastered this life, but if I decided to come back to this ball of stardust, then I'm going to pick a time where I'm with my soul group and my best friend! We are a bunch of smartasses, and I think I miss them enough to hang out with those energetic goons for another lifetime.

Being apart of any world is important to me so I gotta be in it to live it, and I think that's the opposite of this lifetime where I've taken more of a back seat to things.

Quote:
B - What type of location you would like, and why?

Methinks Canada, near the water. Gotta grow up near a lake so I can make a lot of memories.

Quote:
C - What type of gender you would like, and why?

Geez! That's a tough one. I get the sense in my next lifetime I might be female. Not saying it's my choice, but I just might be better at it than male. lol weird huh?! Other than that, who knows?

Because this life has been a bit lonely, I'm going to choose to have a large circle of friends and a close nit family. I also plan to travel and move near the mountains later in life.

Man, I'm giving this way too much thought.
Old 26-01-2021, 02:36 AM
Knower
I made a pact with my Mom before she passed. We will rejoin as Mother and Son in the next life. I have no idea where. We will discuss that later. I wouldn't mind another planet.
Old 30-01-2021, 07:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, months later and feel the same, sorry I'm boring ---I don't care where I am next -
Just please keep this love in my heart for You, Lord!
''Have trust, Will travel.''
Not boring
Old 31-01-2021, 09:30 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
We have to come back to this earth plane as long as we have earth plane attachments or earth plane issues (root, sacral and navel chakras), otherwise we graduate to the higher dimensions - because life is about evolution. That's what I've been taught. And "not liking" is also an attachment. The idea (to break free) is neutrality/equinamity or dispassion.

And I do think another thing that happens in the afterlife is we get nostalgic or idealistic about what life here on earth is really like - because without the body and all the survival instincts drama that go with having a body - we forget, and we want to ascend higher, so we come back some of us to purge all the negatives. And I know that's what happened with me and a few other people. So another thing I've been taught is that we choose our lifetime but we choose from kind of a high space of idealism.

Brilliant.
Old 01-02-2021, 06:19 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Doesn't matter as long as they have umbrella drinks.Why? I've never had an umbrella drink.

Quote:
Sunny beach that serves umbrella drinks. Why? Umbrella drinks.

Quote:
Doesn't matter.Why? Just want umbrella drinks.
Old 02-02-2021, 02:12 AM
Guide
Oh my.
Quote:
A - I'm done being a Human. Time to move on.

B - Beyond the form realms of all phenomena which persuade us very subtly back into reincarnation and suffering.

C - Not applicable .