Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 12-05-2020, 08:29 PM
Newbie ;)

animal spirit visitor

HI, I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience. for the past two months now, I have visits from a small ghostly creature that climbs into bed to curl up next to me. I would not say every night, but at least three or four times a week. I can feel the pressure of it jumping up onto my be and curling up next to me at my back. I can feel the weight of it, feel it moving and feel its warm weight. I have also seen the comforter move when it walks on the bed. There is no negative energy just a comforting sensation, and I am always sorry when it leaves. I do not know whether it is a cat or dog. I have felt its fur brush against my arm, but I have not seen it. Has anyone else share in the same experiences? Does anyone know the significance of this. It has never happened to me before. Thanks!!
Old 12-05-2020, 11:14 PM
Lepus

Hello

Not sure. Have you ever had any pets? I've had dreams of my own pet visiting and taking place within my bedroom. Just recently, maybe two or three nights ago, he reappeared in my dream. He was so keen to eat some food which he would follow me to the kitchen meowing. He would do this when he was with me in the mundane because he was hungry. I do recall hearing noises in my bedroom when I was going to sleep. I'd hear rummaging through my bags near my closet once or twice. I've had a few instances when I could hear his meowing. I suppose he came to visit me.

Lepus
Old 14-05-2020, 11:47 AM
Administrator
I have felt a past pet climb onto my bed at night . it could be a spirit animal coming to visit you I feel this is a small white cat.
this could also be your totem animal,

Namaste
Old 09-12-2020, 12:41 AM
Pathfinder

I have a dog spirit that visits me. A little dog I had for 22 years. She is usually in the same room with me. We were best buddies.
Maybe this is what is happening with your spirit animal.

I have also seen several large animals, like a black panther, a lion, cougar. I once saw a spirit of a cow floating about ten feet off the ground trying to get used to its spirit form. I was driving on a country road at the time. LOL!

One thing I have noticed is because I love animals, they do hang around me a lot at home. Especially dogs.

Last edited by MysticRose : 09-12-2020 at 05:45 AM.