Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 18-12-2019, 01:43 PM
Master
Wolverine totem /guide

Hi

Please, if anyone feels called to reply, my wolverine dream meeting keeps pulling at me that the message for ne didnt get through:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=133059

Thank you...!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 21-12-2019, 11:53 PM
Administrator
It is said that people should stay clear of people that have the wolverine as a Totem as they are very Aggressive,and will attack without cause.
that is my understanding of them.

Namaste
Old 22-12-2019, 06:26 PM
Knower
Are any good qualities to the wolverine?
Old 22-12-2019, 09:51 PM
Administrator
None Little Creek

Namaste
Old 25-12-2019, 12:44 AM
Master
I dont think I'm a bad person, I really don't. What other reason coykd there be then for her to find me and walk with me...? Identifying me with her, I really can't pretend it wasn't like that. But I'm so confused...

Well. I guess that's the info there is for me for now. She'll reappear and explain when the time is right I must assume.

Thx

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 25-12-2019, 01:14 PM
ImthatIm

Realm Ki

Here is what I perceived from your dream.

The badger represented a danger or dangerous situation.
You stepped out in an effort to protect those around you.
You put yourself on the line to help both the badger and the people,
even knowing the dangers. Because a badger does what a badger does naturally.
So I seen it as your desire to do what is right, is strong in you,
and sometimes you pay the price but you are willing to step out
with courage.

Of course this is your dream so you will know best, I may be way off.
None the less it is how I perceived it.
I did not perceive the badger as your totem. Again though you will know best.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:44 AM
Master
Color

More on the wolverine!

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150...out-wolverines

''While wolverines are cunning carnivores, they are as likely to be playful, nurturing, and at times overcome by behaviour-altering fear.''
Old 08-04-2020, 05:01 AM
Master
Hi again.

Last night I had another dream. I was playing with a cub I my lap, same type of animal. Like with a kitten, stroking it, it stroking back with its cheek grabbing my arm with its paws...

Then it's jaws locked on my thumb. I had to pry the jaws öppen, the little one's teeth broke off, like they were very fragile - I felt very guilty. Went to rinse my thumb - and the cut was SO BIG. A cut out from the thumb flipflopping from the tip of the thumb 1,5cm long, 0,8 cm wide and down into the thumb 1,5 cm deep, like a lid.

Only really deep. I applied pressure, though oh no the hospital in corona times...
And went to the other room where my extended family was gathered for coffee to ask for a ride. My older brother said he'd take me.

It was nice not to feel like I was bothering them, and when I woke up it was also nice to have met him again, he passed away 6ys ago...

Anyway. It's the same animal, biting and deep cuts to the hand... Why the hand? Why these over sized wounds - as big as they can get, blood and tissue but no broken/crushed bones, more like surgical cuts - accidental cause the animals were not intending to hatm, they were just being them.

Hmm.

Old 08-04-2020, 06:30 PM
Knower
Seems like you are getting yourself together in real life. (Family Gathering) Deep cut means deep feelings on hand. The wolverine is a part of you, fragile but penatrating. You can see deeply within.
Old 20-04-2020, 01:03 PM
Knower
Hey Realm Ki,

A totem animal can show up to help you understand or release something. It doesn't mean you're like this animal. So first of all, you are not necessarily a wolverine person.

Here are things that the wolverine is related to in shamanism:
https://web.archive.org/web/20190901...m/index27.html