Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-12-2022, 03:48 PM
Master
Angelblue: if your not an organ donation already they harvest your organs with the right death- so cremation you won’t be alive..

I fear the same thing and know I will wake up in the crematorium… being consumed with fire- it’s not the pain it’s the no escaping from inside the chamber!!!

It will take about 12-14 hours until a live body will be produced to ash.. so many hours turning over in fear…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 07-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Master

Hi Lostsoul13....
I am an organ donor, but because of being very poorly I don't know if my organs will be of any use !!!
Really ??? It takes that long for the human body to turn to ash ?

I've been so terrified of all this that sometimes it's all I can think about .
It's not that I'm a coward , but I don't relish being able to feel the agony of being burnt or buried alive ( even though I've died ).
Old 07-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Master
It’s uncomfortable for the strangest reasons.. any one would be.. I think for a dead person it might take 6 hours but someone alive would take double longer..

It’s been on my mind for the last two years- and time has gone so quickly thinking about it.. I figured I’d give my self time to accept it… but it’s gone so quickly I think I’ve driven my self to
Despair..

Lol

It’s not death I’m afraid of it’s the disposable instances of the body where by it could go wrong, has gone wrong and will go wrong.. just the 5% of the unlucky ones…

I think we would be numb of the pain as it consumes us.. it’s the burning you have to be afraid of it just doesn’t stop.. more furthering the nails on the fingers and toes don’t burn very good and are very painful…

There’s the eyes been burnt out the hearing.. your more likely to be blind and deaf after the fire including the next reincarnated life.. it’s like the spirit can’t recover from it..

Not to mention genitalia and bald head..

I keep thinking I can make it work but just find no hope..

Old 07-12-2022, 04:50 PM
Master

...Oh my goodness ...
And this is why I've even thought about being frozen in a block of ice .
I keep thinking of different ways of disposal. Even been thrown into the sea as drowning might be preferable .
Old 07-12-2022, 05:08 PM
Master
They have these ice crematoriums up in Scotland they freeze your body and smash it into pieces… intill it’s dust.. it’s still yet to come into law in England and wales..

Thought about it also.. hard done by we are… this is why I hate reincarnation because we HAVE to face death!!!

Old 07-12-2022, 05:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
They have these ice crematoriums up in Scotland they freeze your body and smash it into pieces… intill it’s dust.. it’s still yet to come into law in England and wales..

Thought about it also.. hard done by we are… this is why I hate reincarnation because we HAVE to face death!!!
...ooohhhhh , do they really ?... I thought about the ice because I thought with hyperthermia it might be almost nice . You just go cold and numb and go into a slumber !!! Not sure about them smashing you to pieces ? Sounds a bit painful !

( Didn't Walt Disney get frozen in ice in case they could bring you back to life one day.... He must not have believed in reincarnation!..)
Old 07-12-2022, 06:27 PM
Master

AngelBlue, Fear is always about what is going to happen next, or what could happen next. In the U.S. the majority of people who die are given an autopsy, an autopsy is a comprehensive exam of a corpse. If you can feel your body after you have died then you will surely be horrified feeling the results of an autopsy.

In an autopsy the medical examiners crack your rib cage and open up your chest. They remove organs from your body cavity to examine them, they may remove your heart, and often also remove your brain and weigh it, etc. When they finish with the autopsy they usually just throw everything back into the body in no special order and they sew up the chest cavity often using very large stitches. I have witnessed many autopsy’s and can tell you they are a gruesome thing to watch.

But if you have ever had major surgery that required a general anesthetic, they knock you out and you do not feel them cutting on your body when you have major surgery. When a person dies their central nervous system shuts down and we can not feel our body without our nervous system. I hold the belief that the soul, or essential core of our being, leaves our body at the time of death long before the funeral or cremation.
Old 07-12-2022, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
They have these ice crematoriums up in Scotland they freeze your body and smash it into pieces… untill it’s dust.. it’s still yet to come into law in England and wales..
I watch a lot of Norwegian and just Scandanavian movies in general. ('Troll' was funny on Netflix)
I would think THEY, of all people, would be doing this. Ha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-12-2022, 10:02 PM
Administrator
A human body going through cremation takes 3 to 4 hours plus a couple of hours for processing according to someone I know who is an undertaker.
it does not take long at all, the family normally have the ashes within 7 days.

Once the cord is broken you will be dead there is no coming back from that. your soul carries on.
There is nothing to fear Believe me I have lived many life times.

Namaste
Old 08-12-2022, 12:53 AM
Master

Thank you Native Spirit, I forgot to mention the spiritual umbilical cord, and I totally agree with what you have said. That silver cord between our deeper being or soul, and our physical body, most likely is what keeps our body alive. Once our body dies that cord is severed, we leave our physical body, and as you have said, there is no going back to inhabit that body.

We have a physical umbilical cord and a spiritual umbilical cord, the physical umbilical cord is severed when we enter this world and the spiritual umbilical cord is severed when we leave this world. We have to learn to trust the process of life, which includes human death. Death in my opinion, is very safe.

Namaste