Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-03-2021, 01:22 AM
Master
I think we take on spiritual forms of perfection which would mean we would no longer be physical beings and prone to the physical imperfections. But that's just a guess however. Amen
Old 03-03-2021, 10:58 AM
hazada guess

These are my thoughts............When we pass over, our consciousness is that what remains' intact. You can take on any form you want.
When we incarnate, our soul,(consciousness) joins a new body in the womb, the body(shell) is formed by our parents biological work's. Those are my thought's anyway).the only thing that remains the same is our consciousness.

Last edited by hazada guess : 03-03-2021 at 03:06 PM.
Old 03-03-2021, 11:38 AM
hazada guess

Your soul,(consciousness) can enter the body(shell) anytime from conception to a few days after the birth.
Old 05-03-2021, 02:25 PM
Experiencer
I know that anyone can recall their past lives by doing an out of body experience, and then asking for that information. I have done it successfully, and I know (not believe) where I come from.

Your Consciousness has multiple bodies in each dimensional layer of reality, that's the constant being. A body is like an energetic vehicle for each dimension and parallel dimension
It's possible to choose to reincarnate into the same physical human body, because parallel physical matter universes are 100% real. After ending this physical matter life, your memory of who you were will return back (the non-physical body of your consciousness)... plus the added experience of your last physical life added like a short snapshot.
The way to know your past life is by doing an out of body experience, and then requesting that information. Otherwise you just have a made-up theory of your past life.

Everything is possible. For sure there is a parallel world, where you can have the same human experience over again, at the same time you have your past and dead life memory with total recall.
Old 15-03-2021, 04:44 PM
Master
I was resurrected not long ago I traversed some accounts but physics from the reality in which I turned the account off— I was egged on but jumped into the pit of my account hoping for the best from a best— I was engaged with best— I’d entered a ghost theory before hand but best is best—I’ve been bestowed atm while manifesting a home is different—-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 05-10-2021, 09:05 PM
Master
I really do not wish to Incarnate in my same physical form on earth again. the only person I'd wish would incarnate the same is the artist Prince from Minneapolis, Minnesota .
Old 06-10-2021, 12:22 AM
Master
If had to Incarnate as myself again, I'd want to be a Teenager in the 1970's from Wisconsin.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:03 AM
Administrator
I wont be coming back i have lived to many life times. to want to come back

Namaste
Old 07-10-2021, 04:11 AM
Ascender

I think the resurrection that the bible was talking about is either of two things.

The first is when we die and cross over, we remember who we are and all that has happened in every lifetime and for the first time, for many, we feel connected to the divine. We have come home, so to speak.

Or Second, when we reincarnate into another life, another existance.

Or both. Maybe its talking about all of it. That we are beings of light and that we have the capability to be incarnate on this plane of existence again and again and we also are part of the divine and have the ability to retain that knowledge and that connection.
Old 29-08-2022, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC2488
Once we're resurrected, do you think we'll return to the same body we died in? I feel like this is an obvious question, but based off all the reincarnations one can have, it makes me wonder.

Also, say we return to the same body.... do we remember how we lived life in that body? For example, if Michael Jackson's spirit returned to its body, would he recall what his life was like after being resurrected? In short, like he was never gone?
I think they would remember who they were in a previous life Michael Jackson and Prince Rogers Nelson .
I would have loved to have gotten a chance to have grown up around Prince Rogers Nelson, Seven Laron White ,and Zerah Malay. I sometimes feel like these guys must have been apart of my soul group.