Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-08-2021, 01:08 AM
Master
Ghaleon:
Quote:
The Matrix (Patrix because it is a patriarchally dominated construct) is The Demiurges construct. The solar system is thus in their control and has been for a very long time, they never lost their control to begin with
This I find particularly interesting, not sure where you source you study material from. S and I had a little chuckle about this. She is part of the Elohim and I Rah nam come from the angelic realms, and we work together for eons.
It is the Elohim that build all physicality and maintain it, as well as constructing what is know as the matrix, this energy framework that enables learning on this level of existence.
I asked S if you call her a Demiurge? And she chuckled and said, yes in a convoluted way.

To come back to the Archons, they are beings on a path of the dark, control, or STS, what ever term one prefers. And no they are not her any longer, they are sitting in front of the gate to 6th density, what I call the density of union, and waiting, and waiting they will for a very long time, if there was any time on that level; using a paraphrase.
I hope I did not upset the "on-topic" controls to much.
Hallelujah
Old 29-08-2021, 06:47 AM
hazada guess

Ho-hum, This is all above my chain of thought. I think I'll bow out now and leave you to it.
Old 29-08-2021, 08:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I'm not persuaded about any of it.

What, bobjob, is the stumbling block, it would be interesting to hear your stance on this question ?

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 29-08-2021, 08:42 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
The Matrix (Patrix because it is a patriarchally dominated construct) is The Demiurges construct. The solar system is thus in their control and has been for a very long time, they never lost their control to begin with. The planets in the solar system are not named what they are coincidentally, they are connected to certain G(g)ods and G(g)oddesses in the patheon. Mars (being the 5th Heaven) is Marduk whom is En.ki's son, the current Satan.
Having had some experiences, insights, and research below my belt regarding the worldview you are talking about Ghaleon. May I ask, How your research regarding this version of history is done? You say you have researched it for years. Would you mind sharing how you arrived at the conclusion this version of looking at the world is correct?
Also keeping your conclusions in mind what exactly do we as human beings have to go about escaping this Patrix. My interest, conclusions, and "believing" this worldview has brought nothing but deeper sorrow and suffering. My main research tools were the pendulum swing, deep conversations with like-minded people, and long long hours of meditation.

For what it's worth. The only real Proof I need for life after death are some experiences regarding time, OBE's and Faith, not neccisarily faith in god or any being, Just faith that there are some parts of us that stand outside time and space, eternal. Eelco as you and I know him will be gone after the body dies..
Old 29-08-2021, 11:05 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Peoples conversations develop evolve.

I'm perfectly familiar with how forums and discussion threads in them can develop. I'm also perfectly familiar with the way some contributors pay little heed to a thread's subject / title but instead jump on their favorite hobby-horse.

blessings
Old 29-08-2021, 11:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
Actually it is bobjob. You are just looking at it from one perspe........l realms! )

That's not an answer either.....
Old 29-08-2021, 11:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
What, bobjob, is the stumbling block, it would be interesting to hear your stance on this question ?

In time perhaps you will.....

blessings
Old 29-08-2021, 11:08 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Ho-hum, This is all above my chain of thought. I think I'll bow out now and leave you to it.

Oh! Had you been involved?
Old 29-08-2021, 11:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eelco
Having had some experiences, insights, and research below my belt regarding the worldview you are talking about Ghaleon..............
below your belt????
Old 29-08-2021, 11:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
In time perhaps you will.....

blessings

Come on, now it's you not answering a question.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.