Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 25-02-2021, 04:43 PM
Pathfinder

Any suggestions to curing lower leg and foot edema?

I have lower leg and foot edema. Feet look swollen, but no pain and itches sometimes. It happened when I worn wool socks that was given to me by my shrink for Christmas. I think the socks had a recall and caused my feet to develop edema. My skin doesn't work well with wool.
Old 25-02-2021, 05:29 PM
With most things find out the medical cause. Then, do your nat'l remedies if you want to.
What if it is something more serious - an imbalance causing a problem with the kidneys?
You'd want to know.
Do some research of probable causes, of course, I'm sure you have already.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-02-2021, 04:57 PM
Pathfinder

I found out what it is. A cyst. I got a skin diagnose app and what it ask is exactly what it is, a cyst. But only on feet. That's why it never go down when I try everything.

Last edited by Feather7 : 27-02-2021 at 08:34 AM.
Old 01-04-2021, 06:07 PM
Pathfinder

It's actually not cyst but lymphedema on both feet. They say there is no cure. The herb I managed to find for it is juniper berry tea. It's like a diuretic and kidney healer.
Old 01-04-2021, 06:58 PM
Uva Ursi tea every morning, also. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-04-2021, 04:31 AM
asearcher

Feather7, I'm worried. Did you only use an app for this? Legs and feet swollen could indicate heart failure, the keeping of the fluid. Have you notice something else? If you have hair on your legs are there less so or non at all? Do you have pain in your legs? More stiff? Then it can mean it is arterial insufficiency. What ever it can be you need to consult a real doctor, I would not trust that app thing. It can only be coincidental you got the reaction through the socks, to me it does not explain the swollen. I'm hoping I am over reacting, of course.