Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 11-12-2021, 02:03 PM
Master

OH, and FYI, I just read a few of your other posts about your job (sorry,when I replied the first time, I had just read your comment about having had enough of your spirit guides LOL.) So know that this is the 3rd post of mine, so go back a few first before you read this one.

I wanted to share that I have worked with bullies - a lot of them. I work in construction, and they just seemed to be rampant. And it was one of my life themes - to learn how to deal with this type of person.

I found a few jobs after my hiatis, and my bosses started out fine, normal, and I was in a challenging position and really enjoying my job, then out of nowhere, they turned into other people (I swear I don't read people very well - I take everyone at face value). With the first boss, the company started having money problems and he started drinking (unbeknownst to me, I didn't pick up on that) and then he started being very mean to me. And started yelling at me. I don't like to be yelled at, but I was used to it in my other job, so I had learned how to deflect it. But never how to deal with it emotionally. But yell at me, and I will find another job. So I did that. (And didn't learn anything except the line that I wouldn't allow people to cross with me, which I guess is a lesson). The next job, my boss and his wife were very friendly and kind and nice. They needed me, because the person they had in my position was having surgery and would be out for a few months, but when she came back, I would still have a job because they needed the extra help.

After she came back, and things were going well, things changed. I swear to you, this man was a magician, but not in a good way. He treated all of his employees with a weird energy, like he was the gift from God, and what he said was coming from God, and he was God and what he said went, and he just became this Evil smiling guy. I really felt he was Evil. He was a master manipulator. (He was the Head of his Church in his spare time, and was a Mason - i.e. a cement mason - but really, maybe, a Mason Mason. His wife turned mean as well. Really, they wanted me out, but never said that, they tried to get me to quit. Stupid me, I didn't read the signs, because, like I said, I took everything at face value.

I learned people can be Evil manipulators to get what they want. Creeps me out just talking about it. But in that job, I learned to stand up for myself. (sounds like you are doing a bit of that as well). It was hard, I wasn't used to standing up for myself. But the funny thing is, once you face a fear and just move through the fear because you have to, and do the thing you have to do that you were afraid of (for me, it was confrontation and being honest with that other person about what I needed to be honest about) suddenly I was free of that energy. He no longer had a hold on me, energetically I guess you could say.

But my point is, on my way to work every morning I put up walls of protection (once I figured out I was dealing with a very negative energy person). I learned it from one of the books I was reading - I think by Sanaya Roman. I surrounded myself in like a turrest of a castle, with concrete brick for the circular wall, so that no negative energy could "get" me.

This was way before I learned how to channel, but I was on my spiritual quest, and learning about spirituality.

I definately learned what I didn't want from a boss, or a co-worker, or whoever. I wanted to work with people who treated me kindly, because I had worked for the worst of the worst.

Just saying, it is all a journey, and the steps (or stops) along the way, we need to deal with the step we are on, before we can move to the next step. I had to learn how to face some fears before I could move on. I just didn't know that when I was in the trenches of it.

Really, I had to learn how to deal with difficult people.

And now, I don't need to learn that lesson anymore and I work with lovely people who are kind to me.

It is not always about the money LOL
Old 11-12-2021, 02:19 PM
Master

"It will also be an invisible vibration the interviewer will pick up ...a confidence.
People hire people they like being around." Miss Hepburn

Oh, I love this!!!!

This is so true. I learned when I found my confidence (and that was such a journey) I released some weird very weak energy I had that made people like they had to carry my emotional load, and people don't want to carry anyone else's emotional load, they have enough of their own to deal with.

I was giving away my strength (not sure that is the right word) - no - power - I was giving away my power to that other person, because I didn't want it, and I didn't know at the time that is what I was doing at all.

When I faced my fears and worked on myself (I had a lot of internal work to do) and faced some more fears, and suddenly came into my power and stopped giving it away to other people, I was free to be me. And "they" didn't have to carry me.

So maybe part of the journey you are working on is - what is it you are afraid of doing? That is a big quesition. That is probably the step that you are on that you are avoiding.

The problem with steps is, you can't get off of that step until you face your fear. You will keep getting the same step over and over until you learn what it is you are supposed to learn from that step. The freaking problem with that is, I really don't figure it out until I have moved through it and can look back. And that is very frustrating, not knowing what I am dealing with - so my question to you is, what are you afraid of ... afraid of having to do... what are you avoiding in your life .... I was a master at avoiding, so if I had asked myself that, I could have made quite a list LOL.
Old 11-12-2021, 03:34 PM
Experiencer
Thank you for your advice and posts!

I guess I am afraid of what I don't know - but I have proven to myself over and over again when faced with the unknown in my work, I learn whatever it is that is new to me, and I succeed.

I am not as good at the technical side of things in my work as I am with the creative aspects. So I am afraid of the technical too, which also falls into more of the unknown.

And I work on finding ways to feel joyful through my day, but it is MOST difficult because my current job right now is a massive headache that I have to face every single day, with many many difficulties & challenges that I must endure every day.

So, finding ways to be "happy" feels impossible on most days. However, I have made my office space as happy as it possibly can be, and I have surrounded myself in my office with everything that exudes happiness - from the decorations, the wall hangings, and pictures to the color of my curtains, which is a happy bright red color. I even have an enormous stuffed teddy bear in my office.

But in order to be happy during my work day, it's going to take deliberate effort - like listening to music that makes me happy, looking around my office space to enjoy the decor and environment, or reading inspirational happiness quotes online - all of which I can do, I suppose, but I will need to deliberately take breaks to do this.

I am a very likable person, and I have been told as much by my employers. That prior comment insinuates that I don't exude that I am likable or a person that others want to be around. I took that comment personally. If anyone knew me in person, I would be loved, as I am a lovable, loving, kind and genuine person with a heart of gold. And I believe that nothing bad that has happened is my own doing OR my own fault. I think it's more the mere fact that there are bullies in this world and plenty of them - in fact, bullying within the workplace in the US where I live has been on the rise. Bullies are EVERYWHERE and there is NO shortage of them. I resent it when I'm told that the bullying in my life that I've received is all my own doing. And I tend to think of this more like you do - that it is something I am learning, and that is, how to deal with difficult people.

Last edited by LoveWater : 11-12-2021 at 05:37 PM.
Old 11-12-2021, 08:19 PM
Master

"And I tend to think of this more like you do - that it is something I am learning, and that is, how to deal with difficult people."

Amen.

I think when you are kind to people, or nice to people, they take it to mean that you are weak, when you are not. Now that I am not weak, I don't take it personally anymore. Really it says more about them than anything about me, and I don't let them take advantage of me like they are trying to do, or manipulate me anymore.

It is a good feeling.

I find it hard to stay in my happy place at work too, not that my work isn't happy, but sometimes it can be stressful. I'm learning to go outside for a walk and try to be present - I'm listening to some Eckhart Tolle on You Tube, and I am far from getting to the place he is at, but it is nice to be able to disconnect for a bit and center myself. It is so much easier to be joyful at home LOL, but maybe that is the lesson I am on.
Old 11-12-2021, 09:15 PM
Experiencer
Yes, I suppose kindness can be misconstrued as weakness, and that is mainly by those who are not kind! lol. The bullies, the*deleted* and the manipulators out there all think that. Truly kind people do not.

I like Eckhart Tolle. I read a book of his once and of course forget the title but I enjoyed it very much. Maybe called the Power of Now?

My job is constantly stressful, so I find it very hard to capture happiness these days.
Old 01-02-2022, 09:11 PM
Experiencer
I got a job I got a job I got a new job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-02-2022, 09:13 PM
asearcher

Congrats! =)
Old 02-02-2022, 03:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Congrats! =)

THANKS!!!!

It took multiple interviews and multiple rejections, but I believe this to be a good spot for me to land.
Old 02-02-2022, 03:57 PM
asearcher

That's great! I'm really happy for you, everything happens for a reason, I hope this is the place for you =)
Old 02-02-2022, 05:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
That's great! I'm really happy for you, everything happens for a reason, I hope this is the place for you =)

Thanks a million!!!