Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 23-09-2021, 07:23 PM
Ghaleon
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
yes agreed there's wars in the 'heavens' i also think the highest one is free from that i meant the best one there's no conflicts cause they all share the same will there
what is your opinion of the material realm and things like animals and so on?
is it possible to be a great lover of nature and be a gnostic?

Yeah your right, there are no wars and conflicts there, in the 9th Heaven. The material realm with all its stars, nebulae, galaxies, planets, asteroids, planetoids and moons are numbered in the trillions to the tenth power or more i dont know for sure but these are my guessing estimates. Its all apart of the physical universe or universe of atoms existing within the multiverse.

As i understand it, universes are created in clusters of 12 and in the middle of all of creation exists what the gnostics call The Monad (Source/All That Is/Goddess). Where 13 is reserved for and is the number of the Mother Goddess! In the material realm souls are created and physical bodies which are of Yaldaboath/Lucifer, while spirit is of Sophia. This is why star races that are created in the material realm or physical universe which is about 4-6% of all that is "are" En.ki/Yaldaboath because they have his soul fire just like we are Sophia. We have her spirit so we "are" her.

Animals have they're own soul group and frequencies and dimensions that they go through just like we do but its a little different. When an animal dies they go to a place or "group" and are grouped together until a certain time. A cat can be a cat in that lifetime but reincarnate again as an an aquatic species or a horse and etc. This is why humans cant incarnate as an animal or a tree (which are sentinent beings btw) and never will be able to and vice versa, its because we have our own respective soul groups. Some of the animals in the First Atlantis descended in the Second Atlantis and some are true ET's coming from elsewhere (think certain deep sea squids and other creatures) seeded here.

The animals are our friends and this is why i personally have cut back from meats considerably within my lifetime so far. I do my best to stick to poultry and foul for now. If they need to be eaten for whatever reason such as survival then i think its very important to pray and thank the animal for giving you what you need. If it may add to the quality of life i don't think they mind but at the same time im indifferent about this at times.

Gnostics (and non gnostics alike) love animals and nature naturally. The original humans (us) on Tiamaat were of nature and from it so naturally we are connected to these things. I brought this up already but gnosticism is a way of life and not a religion. When one couples knowledge with wisdom (gnosis) they are living in pure spirit and will be in the world but not "of" it. Then we can let our spirit flow through us freely and not be affected and reactive to the world around us.

We, the humans within the general population have a genuine soul and we are spirited. Our genuine soul is overlayed by a artificial soul which is the reactive part of us but at the same time has nothing to do with us at all. All lower vibrational emotions which usually leads to reactions come from the Archons while our positive good feel ones come from Sophia. Instead of reacting we "consciously act" which is in line with spirit. Some people have spirit but are reacting to the archon inside (we ALL have they're attachments) and even take on the narcissistic trait of the Archon themselves, thus they're spirit is buried deep or albeit deeper inside them. The term used in The New Age movement is appropriately called "sleeping" They are spiritually asleep to larger or lesser degrees.

Far from all humans however are spirited and only have a artificial soul. These are the psychopaths, narcissist and sociopaths of the world and between these people and the Elite its why we see insanity in general being played out in the world today. They lack spirit and are thus "empty vessels" so to speak. I strayed away from your questions a bit but i hope you don't mind! )

Last edited by Ghaleon : 24-09-2021 at 12:34 PM.
  #42  
Old 24-09-2021, 08:41 AM
davidmartin davidmartin is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,082
 
ah thanks for this i needed to hear that, still trying to rid myself of certain dud ideas that despite knowing it are persistently annoying
my main spiritual text is the odes of solomon be interested to see what you think of it
__________________
let Your gentleness, O Lord, abide with me, and the fruits of Your love
  #43  
Old 24-09-2021, 06:33 PM
Ghaleon
Posts: n/a
 
I haven't researched or looked into the Odes of Solomon but i'll certainly check into it.
  #44  
Old 24-09-2021, 07:36 PM
Ghaleon
Posts: n/a
 
Page 2 of this thread is very telling of the nag hammadi texts so i urge those those that haven't been to that page to go there provided you haven't looked into these texts on the Origins of the World already yourself.

Its unclear whether gnostics in these times as opposed to earlier ones still view Yaldaboath as "evil" alone with a more malevolent nature, however En.ki is the God of good "and" evil. He is dualistic in nature and is the ultimate representation of duality. I will say though that he is more evil than he is good and "that" is evident. He also ensures that polarity as a whole is intact. He has the same wide range of emotions we do and has created star races in the Kenoma (gnostic physical universe while the Pleroma is the spirit universe) in relation to how he was feeling at a particular time. Therefore, all these star races that we hear about (or don't hear about) all have his qualities and traits and is on the scale of being very warlike and malevolent up to the more positive oriented and peaceful ones. They all "are" him because they are advanced thought forms of his that he has brought to life with his soul fire energy. They are all souled (star beings) but still ignorant because they lack spirit.


The gnostics are calling The Monad "The Father". This may be because the first motion of the initial universe began as a straight forward one. It can be referred to as itness as something that just is but I call the first creation Goddess (sometimes Source or All That Is) because the universe is a feminine force created in non linear movements within creation. Nonetheless no one can fathom The Monad in its wholeness but can be explained as something that exists within us. One should not get too caught up on genders because masculine and feminine are energies before anything else.

Over time in our "his"tory the Overlords have hijacked the names of certain Gods and Goddesses in the patheon mainly Sophia, The Khan (The King of Kings) and Ninurta. YHWH/Jehova for example was hijacked from the Queen of the Stars (Sophia) and turned into a patriarchal God. Yahweh whom is mentioned in the old testament was not one single being but a composite of two. The schizophrenic personality is proof of this where at moment he can be mild in temperament and in another he's this crazy, psychopathic, raging blood thirsty God of wrath. Its just Yaldaboath (En.ki) & Marduk (Satan) taking on the role of Yahweh (God) to the people of Earth.

Hera was originally Sophia until Ereshkigal hijacked her name and thus "she" became Hera.
This serves as a benefit to the Overlords because in instances where they commit a crime or crimes, the association of these crimes can then be placed on the beings whom originally had the name(s) in the first place. They do this for conveniency and to confuse those that have figured things out past a certain point. For instance when the Flood/Deluge story needs to be placed as a certain narrative it is in the ancient texts, who's story is dictated by the Archons where it says that Prince En.lil Jr aka Ninurta was the one responsible for causing the Flood, while other texts such as Sitchins Annunaki say that it was Ninurta who was the biblical Yahweh.

The very first Adam was Christ (The Aeon) then Adam became the name of the first human in the First Atlantis. When Yaldaboath and his cohorts created they're version of a human taken in his (Christ) likeness, they took that name and gave it to they're creation. They also realized a long time ago that gave they're power away to they're creations (us).

Looking at these things from the cosmic warlords perspective its all very cleverly done! They also know how easy it is to manipulate a human because they (and the Elite) have had a relatively long time to do so.

Last edited by Ghaleon : 24-09-2021 at 08:21 PM.
  #45  
Old 06-10-2021, 05:34 PM
Ghaleon
Posts: n/a
 
The Reality of the Rulers

Because of the reality of the Authorities (Archons) inspired by the spirit of the Monad of truth, the great messenger referring to the Authorities of darkness told us that our contest is not against flesh and blood but rather against the Authorities of the universe and the souls of wickedness. I have sent you this because you inquire about the reality of the Authorities.

They're chief is blind because of his power, his ignorance and his arrogance he said with his power, "I am God there is no other but me"! When he said this he sinned against all. This speech rose up against uncorruptibility then there was a voice that rose up against uncorruptiblity saying "You are wrong Samael, that is God of the blind! His thoughts became blind and having expelled his power that is the blasphemy he had spoken, he pursued it down to the chaos in the abyss his mother at the instigation of Pistis Sophia.

As incorruptability looked down into the region of the waters, her image appeared in the waters and the Authorities of drakness became enamoured of her, but they could not lay ahold of that image that had appeared to them in the waters because of they're weakness since beings that merely have soul cannot lay hold of those that have spirit for they were from below while "it" was from above.

The Authorities expelled Adam and his wife Eve for they have no blessing since they too are under the curse, morever they they threw human beings into great distraction and into a life of toil so that they're human beings might be occupied by worldly affairs and might not have the opportunity to being devoted to the holy spirit.

After having bore Cain and Abel from the chief ruler, God pretended to favor Abel when he indeed favored Cain whom only had a soul and no spirit in him. And Adam knew his partner Eve and she became pregnant and bore Seth to Adam and she said "I have bore another man through God in place of Abel. Again Eve became pregnant and bore Norea and she said "He has produced for me a virgin as an assistant for many generations of human beings, she is a virgin whom the forces dare not defile. Then humankind began to multiply and improve.

The Flood
The Rulers took council with one another and said "Come, let us cause a Flood with our hands and obliterate all flesh from man to beast but when the chief ruler came to know of they're decision he said to Noah " Make yourself an ark from wood that does not rot and hide in it. You and your children and the beast and birds of heaven from small to large and set it upon Mt. Seer.

When Norea found out about Yaldaboaths decision to make a ark she tried to enter the ark but was stopped, she then burned the ark having it consumed by fire again he (Noah) created a ark for a second time.


Norea
The rulers went to meet Norea intending to lead her astray. They're supreme chief said to her "Your mother Eve came to us" but Norea turned to them and said,"It is you who are the rulers of the darkness, you are accursed! You did not know my mother instead it was your own female that you knew for i am not your descendant rather it is from the world above that i have come"
The arrogant ruler turned with all his might and his eyes were like a blazing fire. He said to her presumptuously "You must service us as did your mother Eve" but Norea turned with power and with a loud voice she cried out to the Holy one, the Source of All. Rescue me from the rulers of unrighteousness and save me from they're clutches at once! The great angel came down from the heavens and said to her "Why are you crying up to God? Why do you act so boldly toward the Holy Spirit!? Norea said "Who are you? The rulers of unrighteousness had withdrawn from her and he said "I am Eleleth, the great angel who stands in the presence of the holy spirit! I have been sent to speak with you and save you from the grasp of the lawless and i shall teach you about your root.


Yaldaboath
She said teach me about these Authorities, tell me how they came into being, who created them and they're power. The great angel Eleleth spoke and said "Incorruptability inhabits limitless realms. Sophia who is called Pistis (The Aeon) wanted to create something alone and without her partner (Her consort Theletos) and what she created was celestial. A veil exists between the realms above and the realms below and a shadow came into being beneath the veil. That shadow became matter and that shadow was projected apart and what she had created had came to be in matter like an aborted fetus. It formed a shape out of matter and became an arrogant beat resembling a lion. It was androgynous as i have already said because it derived from matter.

Opening his eyes he saw a vast quantity of endless matter and he turned arrogantly saying:

"I am God and there is no one but me"

When he said this he sinned against all then a voice came from the realm of absolute power saying:

"You are wrong Samael that is God of the blind"

Then he said if any other thing exists before me let it be visible to me! Immediately Sophia pointed her finger and introduced light into matter and she pursued it down to the region of chaos and she returned up to her light and once again darkness returned to matter.

This ruler being androgynous made himself a vast realm and an endless presence and he contemplated creating offspring for himself and he created 7 offspring and additional 5 all being androgynous like his parent and he said to his offspring "I am God of all".

Pistis Sophia said to him: "You are wrong Sakla!"for which the alternative name is Yaldaboath, a voice once again sprang forth and said
"The human exists and he is the son of man" (Adam) and all the authorities witnessed him passing through the realms of chaos before returning, she then breathed into his face and that breath became a fiery angel and that angel bound Yaldaboath and cast him down into Tatarus, the bottom of the abyss.

Now when Saboath (Prince En.lil Jr aka Ninurta) saw the strength of that angel, he repented and condemned his father Yaldaboath and his mother matter. He loathed her but sang praises up to Sophia and her daughter Zoe and Sophia found him and Sophia gave him some of her spirit. He was put in charge of the 7th Heaven (Saturn) between the veil that was above from below (Tiamaat which existed between the 7th and 8th Heavens home of the original humans in the First Atlantis) and he is called, God of the forces Saboath, since he is above the forces of chaos for Sophia placed him there.

Now when these events had come to pass he made himself a huge four faced chariot of cherubim, harps, leers and an infinity of angels to act as ministers. Sophia took her daughter Zoe and had her sit at his right to teach him about the things that exist in the 8th Heaven and the angel of wrath she placed to her left. Since that day his right has been called life and his left has been signified as the unrighteousness of the absolute realm of the power above.
Now when Yaldaboath saw him in his great splendor and at this height he envied him and the envy became something androgynous and this was the origin of envy and envy engendered death and death engendered his offspring and gave each of them a charge of his Heavens. All the Heavens of chaos became full of the multitudes but it was by the will of the father (The Monad) of all that they all come into being after the pattern of all the things above so that the sum of the chaos might be attained.

The Hypostasis of the Archons: The Reality of the Rulers

Last edited by Ghaleon : 06-10-2021 at 06:49 PM.
  #46  
Old 06-10-2021, 06:25 PM
iamthat iamthat is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Golden Bay, New Zealand
Posts: 3,580
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
The animals are our friends and this is why i personally have cut back from meats considerably within my lifetime so far. I do my best to stick to poultry and foul for now. If they need to be eaten for whatever reason such as survival then i think its very important to pray and thank the animal for giving you what you need. If it may add to the quality of life i don't think they mind but at the same time im indifferent about this at times.
Out of curiosity, if the animals are our friends then why not go the whole hog(!) and become vegan?

We certainly don't need to eat poultry for survival - I imagine that all of us on this forum have plenty of other available choices for our lunch.

Does a chicken really not mind being killed and eaten? Do they really console themselves with the thought that they are adding to a human's quality of life? Maybe they eagerly anticipate going to the great KFC in the sky!

If someone was about to chop my head off for their supper then I suspect I might be somewhat peeved.

Peace
  #47  
Old 06-10-2021, 07:13 PM
Ghaleon
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Out of curiosity, if the animals are our friends then why not go the whole hog(!) and become vegan?
Does a chicken really not mind being killed and eaten? Do they really console themselves with the thought that they are adding to a human's quality of life?
If someone was about to chop my head off for their supper then I suspect I might be somewhat peeved.
Everyone is different and its a matter of perspective. Humanity in general lives in and is in survival mode. This is not an excuse where we can say "well then everyone or as many people as possible need to be vegans" because it still doesn't make it right but we are in the realm of the Archons so things are not so simple as that. People will slightly to tremendously cut meat (or poultry & chicken) over a period of time depending on who they are, where they are living, they're immediate environment and other circumstances that we may be in and "choose" to do so. This is why i emphasized that its important to pray for the animal "regardless" of what the situation or circumstance is. To me praying over a animal we are about to eat or kill is crucial and for a few reasons. We need to bless and thank the animal for giving us what we need first and foremost but some people thank "God" before anything else and this is backwards imo.

I totally get why you are angry iamthat but we really should'nt "judge" others based on them eating a animal or not. Again the prayer is important. Personally i have done very well where i am at the point where i can say that i've cut out meats indefinetly which has gone down considerably over the years and will be to a point where i wont eat it at all then eventually poultry and chicken but that is part of my own personal journey while im still here.

I hope you can look at this subject with an open mind and looking at it from different perspectives. You are right that yes we should not eat them but do you not have empathy for me? To have compassion for the extreme killers of animals out there such as hunters and poachers who kill for sport is hard but i think its still important to have compassion for this level of disconnectedness and type of evil.

So to answer your question, why not go full vegan then please understand that im well aware of this but it is a process for me (that i know i can achieve) and all you can do is respect it (or not). Thank you for addressing my earlier comments about eating animals.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 06-10-2021 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
  #48  
Old 06-10-2021, 07:19 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 24,772
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
The nag hammadi texts can be read for free online at gnosi.org but i don't think "all" of it is free as they have certain gospels and other parts of texts on amazon.
Yes, I have copies - I asked where in the NH...that's what I meant ---I mean about where could I find it...But if you can't rem, that's ok.
__________________

.
*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)


Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru
.


  #49  
Old 07-10-2021, 01:24 AM
Ghaleon
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, I have copies - I asked where in the NH...that's what I meant ---I mean about where could I find it...But if you can't rem, that's ok.
Probably the most important part of the texts come from The Secret Book of John, The Origins of The World , The Hypostasis of the Archons and The Paraphrase of Shem. Many of the text are corrupted by hermetic influence like the Sophia of Jesus Christ. They are far from complete as there are whole gospels missing but enough is there that one can gain gnosis thankfully! )

Last edited by Ghaleon : 07-10-2021 at 03:17 AM.
  #50  
Old 07-10-2021, 02:41 AM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 24,772
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Thanks.
__________________

.
*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)


Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru
.


Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums