Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 28-05-2022, 10:00 PM
Master
And by the way One-light, keep on shining my dear
Old 29-05-2022, 08:46 AM
Master
Thank you kindly Golden Angel - as stated on your previous post many got hurt with jabs and rushing, I was shouting from the rooftops so to speak science is lowering immune system strength in millions of people with all the fear created - and we must stop this happening further, or play our part... I had a look at that link on feet and sinuses, amazing there's a connection, but last night best night for months, because I put this on the lounge to kick start it for another round of battles, phase 2 here... Spiritual sinuses shhh people might laugh - we'll see if it suddenly corrects.

So we need more to join here, so many threads got closed down over the last two years on many platforms, because people spoke up - but we're wiser now, more of us anyway - in England people who were jab rushing are stopping to think, and many more are saying NO enough of this...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 29-05-2022, 11:12 AM
Master
Hi One-light, glad to hear you checked out the link on the sinuses, keep doing it regularly you could also rub in some vicks vapour rub on the sinuses area and wear some socks overnight, that should help too.

I agree that so many was fearful and was rushing out to take up the vaccines all in blind panic, due to the constant fearing media. That now some are realising the harms it is causing some people, you only have to look at Lisa Shaw the radio presenter, who sadly passed away after the vaccine. Her Husband is now fighting on her behalf. There are some good people out there trying to fight for justice and will not give up the fight.

Check out Ian Clayton on twitter and also UK Citizen, Dr Sam White whom they have tried to silence.

Do you think that in time, people will never trust Big Pharma now due to the scamdemic and will look at alternative therapies?.
Old 29-05-2022, 11:32 AM
Master
It's okay now with most people having antibodies. It also helps that omicron is milder. We have to wait and see what the future brings and what the dominant variant is. For now, carpe diem.

I hope people don't throw out the baby with the bath water. Just because a jab isn't providing endless protection or just because policy mistakes have been made is no reason to bash science and think a homeopathic pill or belief in the bearded men will cure ills. People need to drop the magical thinking. The world isn't perfect.
Old 29-05-2022, 11:36 AM
Master
We see if 'more people to join us now' - stronger together... Yes people died from the jab, so many of them - many strong young people as well... Science will be trusted, just get rid of the greed merchants that 'did the pushing' and the pulling of strings and we'll be fine.

My tinnitus was up all day yesterday 'guidance' getting this back up and running, given a rest day today 'so far lol' - so some pointing fingers and links on here in the future, but mainly this should be about 'stopping it happening again' stop it in its tracks - us here along with many others on the planet speaking up, get it stopped.

Have a good day everyone...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 29-05-2022, 11:42 AM
Master
I don't think it is magical thinking that some people may wish to look at alternative therapies & treatments. Again it is simply their choice which method they choose. I stated in another thread on here that I am aware that some G.P's are pretty much bought by big pharma.
Old 30-05-2022, 07:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Angel
I don't think it is magical thinking that some people may wish to look at alternative therapies & treatments.

It depends. If it's just ''eat vitamins, do mindfulness'' than it's not really magical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Angel
Again it is simply their choice which method they choose.

Yes, it is their choice and freedom, as is questioning those choices.
Old 30-05-2022, 02:19 PM
Master
I think what spiritual 'Higher Knowledge' want's us to do here is 'keep our eye on the ball' so to speak... Keep an eye on this Monkey Business and other stuff going on with jabbing business, and see how it goes - and while we wait to see if anyone can be bothered to assist us here, we'll keep chatting as and when.

God's free will 'must be obeyed' - correct me if I'm wrong, was it Greece who first ignored this statement and fined people who didn't get jabbed...

Old 01-06-2022, 07:27 PM
Master
I've put this on the UK truckers group, that came to me from the NHS telegram group today - the words I never thought I'd hear - 'its over' - now before anyone kicks off here, we know this isn't necessarily so - but it's a 'step in the right direction' they're unmasking in hospitals, for England / UK, that NHS we're fighting for - others will follow for some normality, if we're successful.

Then as I wrote on the truckers group - we keep busy here, keep our eye on the ball... Basically on the banner I sent, it said all ive said here, and a step in the right direction.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3159...2667315022504/

Old 18-06-2022, 09:24 AM
Master
Went to the train station today me and little dog billy Lad - he likes trains, not a mask in sight on the busy platforms, in the big shops there's only 1% masked now.

Stay on guard here though as 'the experts' blah blah blah are trying to ramp it up here and in Europe, variants on the way - on guard against the fear merchants as we get on with life here in England - people smile and say hello, its so nice like the old days - so how's it going where you are, much to do?? I know some countries are ramping the fear up still...

https://amp-dw-com.cdn.ampproject.or...d%2Fa-62094786

Anyway if I don't hear from anyone - if they get ramping it up 'I'll be back' - lol as Arnie used to say, wow all those years ago - 'Arnold Schwarzenegger made famous in the 1984 science fiction film The Terminator'... How time zooms on...

Last edited by one-light : 18-06-2022 at 12:30 PM.