Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 16-02-2022, 11:42 AM
Master
Yes a lottery isn't it - and lol to the gloom and doom comment, yes we're learning to ignore them aren't we and raise vibes with laughter and a smile... With the weight reduction, an inspiring diary to write in would be good, if things are moving in the right direction with hubby.

How's BigJohn doing on here with the coffee and food?

So just shining a light here, I was surprised today in weekly food shop when we took our elderly neighbour - 80% unmasked in there, yes 80%....... It gives hope that things can be good again...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 16-02-2022, 06:18 PM
Master
What do we know on here about the great reset, ive heard of it not researched it...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 17-02-2022, 05:04 AM
Master
The way I see it, there are different versions of a reset possible.
We know what the WEF wants, they have postulated this more than once.
(own nothing and be happy) What they might not talk about as much is, how they get every one to agree to it. Yet, if we look around, we see how it might work for them.
The light forces will bring a different reset, which will disempower the current elite. The rest will greatly depend on the state of consciousness of the populace.
Old 17-02-2022, 03:25 PM
Master
Thanks Rah nam - this is one of many convoys everyone, not on main news these I bet - they say 40,000 vehicles heading for Jerusalem...

https://fb.watch/be7LF-rq0X/

Old 18-02-2022, 02:01 PM
Master
There's a post on here where a group of doctors here in the UK are saying stop jabbing kids up, problems arising - when will governments learn, and put positive short messages on TV /radio daily to power up millions of immune systems - and 'shut' the fearmongering news from science up...

And they're stopping testing here, a test that shows you've got something very dangerous and its inside you 'never right' it creates fear in the mind that transfers to cell defence - ive never been a fan of testing, if anyone get's symptoms, isolate or put a mask / visor on and keep well away from people.

The news thing is getting better here, and less on viruses I must say - I think someone's had a word about mentioning viruses, and it's coming for you, go hide - so Stay Strong here, keep busy everyone.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3827...766/?ref=share

Old 22-02-2022, 12:04 PM
Master
An article appeared today in one of our newspapers here in the UK...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ike-virus.html

Old 30-03-2022, 09:56 AM
Master
I wasn't going to bring this thread back up again because lack of interest, but this came to my attention on the NHS group - powerfully spoken, he speaks about Australia... And look at all the empty eats - where are the people in there, they don't want to listen do they.

https://www.malcolmrobertsqld.com.au...AfolhAr_59ARd0

Old 30-03-2022, 04:20 PM
Master
Ive written to 7 freedom fighter / convoy groups on Facebook today, with this - because you never know who's looking on, having a nose...

----
The dark lower astral realms await dictators and those assisting on judgment day, when they meet God - place booked for their soul to drift in space in the darkness forever - it exists this place.

I have written about you brave freedom fighters on Spiritual Forums, and how to connect to your gut feeling better - my name is 'one-light' on the Angels page, Metatron thread, written on the last 2 pages.

And this place they call hell exists for bad wrong doers, who want to risk it... And any controllers and assistants having a sneak look on here - do something to help correct this mess, save your soul.

Old 30-03-2022, 05:10 PM
Master
I can go anywhere in my country now, but sadly there are still many restrictions across the world. There are many countries you can't enter unless vaccinated. Very extreme policing considering serious side effects which, whilst rare, do occur and little is known as to why it happens. Easier to brush it under the carpet than to acknowledge a fuzzy reality.
Old 31-03-2022, 01:37 PM
Master
And this is another standing up - https://fb.watch/c5pVQMraoH/

On a positive note here - in England in my town, people are being so nice to each other - light after the dark...

Last edited by one-light : 31-03-2022 at 07:52 PM.