Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 28-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Guide

To avoid or not?

Lately now I feel entities lay on my bed next to me or next to my legs. Two of my friends say to avoid spirit people at all costs. But I like to talk to them quite a bit. And I think they hear me anyway since I talk to myself (in my head)...

But I'm wondering should I listen to my friends or ignore them and talk to them. I don't think they are that scary or dangerous except when they mean to hurt you and give you nightmares. But most of them, well I get hugs from a few when I am upset and I feel animals around me which is quite comforting most of the time since I don't like the dark and I used to sleep with my cats next to me in my bed... But idk...

There are a few that are quite mean, one of them bit me the other day, no actual wounds (I think it was in astral) and one kept pacing up and down my bed which was quite uncomfortable... But most of them don't feel very mean or evil.

There are some that are happy or sad or scared... So I hug them and talk to them until that feeling of sadness or fear goes away and they get lighter (literally)

The only problem is telling them all apart from eachother. I generally confuse them all with another entity

Should I listen to them?

The shapes of them vary from human to four legged creatures so idk what kind of entities they are...
Old 09-04-2013, 02:55 PM
dayleekay

I do not see why you should ignore them. If you are unsure of them, I read that sending love their way is the best way to tell if their intentions are bad :) In my opinion, you should hear them out and if they turn out not to be very friendly, show them to the door
Old 09-04-2013, 07:27 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
Lately now I feel entities lay on my bed next to me or next to my legs. Two of my friends say to avoid spirit people at all costs. But I like to talk to them quite a bit. And I think they hear me anyway since I talk to myself (in my head)...

But I'm wondering should I listen to my friends or ignore them and talk to them. I don't think they are that scary or dangerous except when they mean to hurt you and give you nightmares. But most of them, well I get hugs from a few when I am upset and I feel animals around me which is quite comforting most of the time since I don't like the dark and I used to sleep with my cats next to me in my bed... But idk...

There are a few that are quite mean, one of them bit me the other day, no actual wounds (I think it was in astral) and one kept pacing up and down my bed which was quite uncomfortable... But most of them don't feel very mean or evil.

There are some that are happy or sad or scared... So I hug them and talk to them until that feeling of sadness or fear goes away and they get lighter (literally)

The only problem is telling them all apart from eachother. I generally confuse them all with another entity

Should I listen to them?

The shapes of them vary from human to four legged creatures so idk what kind of entities they are...

Spirits are always with us and you do not seem to fear them--so I think that it is fine for you to follow your own instincts.

Remember...fear feeds them and makes them aggressive--so stand your ground with the ones who are intrusive.

The Elderly Spirit Couple who live in the house with me actually cared for me one night when I was very sick--they were a comfort and a blessing.

We (also) have a Spirit Kitty--she drives my other cats nuts!

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 13-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Suspended
When I am tent camping on Spirit Mountain, a Mountain Lion Spirit will sleep next to me on top of my sleeping bag, or on my legs by my feet. Most of what you are experiencing are an part of yourself, and represent a part of You. Accept them, sleep with them, and draw them as well. Put their drawings on your bedroom walls.
Old 13-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Guide

@Lady terra that's cool but... Why does spirit kitty drive other cats nuts?

@Thunder Bow Well the problem is I don't know what they look like so,i cant draw them(I would love to though) . All I know is that they are either humanoid shaped,or have four legs...

I have seen cats, shadow people and shadow cats and a big glowing lion! Well idk how big a normal lion is... But it was big and a bit intimidating and he was talking to me. Although I don't know what he said, he just looked a bit worried while talking to me... I blacked out in between the conversation I guess it's just my conscious self, but my astral other self was still there because I was still talking to him... He was with a black cat with smoke coming out of it and a white cat with shiny sparkles coming out of it. And there were also two other animals with the lion but I can't remember what kinds they were.... They were behind the lion at the,doorway to my room. I Have seen a crow with a creepy little girl (like the girl from the ring)... I don't know if those were a dream or ap or from meditation... So I can't be sure

And felt a really fuzzy small lizard shaped thing on my leg (while half asleep)... It's fur was quite rough not like your pets fur (soft and fluffy) more like a deers fur... Dunno what real deer feels like, only felt dead deer fur (those ones that are mounted on a wall)

The irony of it all though is that my name means lioness of god :) or lion if your a guy... And I'm a Leo! Hmmm I hope i use the correct terminology (irony)
Old 13-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Suspended
Those Cats represent your Powers. They are all about you.
Old 14-04-2013, 11:46 AM
LadyTerra

Cats are the GateKeepers--between this world and the next--they guard the entrance to the Veil.

When our Spirits come to visit our Cats are aware of them and will sit and stare at the SpiritPeople--but they actually chase and play with the SpiritKitty.
Old 14-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Guide

@thunder bow I don't really understand what you mean

@ladyterra that sounds cool.all I know is that my very old cat April, well I think she hears spirit people and does as they say. Because to prove themselves real (the spirit person I was talking to at the moment) I told them to tell My cat April to stop fluffing me but only when she starts to do it. So when she layed on my lap, after petting her for a little bit she started to fluff me but right before she started to do that she turned away from me and stared at something for a minute or so and then she got off my lap and sat right next to me... She has not fluffed me since then which is awesome considering how painful it is sometimes. But she does fluff me on occassion when I say she can (when I have my jeans on)

I also wonder if she was picked on by spirit people because while I was trying to talk (or at least pretend) I was talking to fairies. My cat April started meowing like she was in pain or something... Is really unusual since she is usually quiet..
And she ran into a corner and under the grill that was covered up (when not in use)

My new cats do that too... They start meowin at nothing for some reason. Idk if it's normal for them though because they are babies.but they are very skittish and the slightest noise makes them run for the hills. They meow especially when I am in the yard not sure if they are looking for someone or talking to someone or trying to get my attention. April seems to listen to those entities a whole lot more than the little ones. I just hope they aren't being bullied by spirits/fairies or something.
Old 14-04-2013, 10:23 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
@thunder bow I don't really understand what you mean

@ladyterra that sounds cool.all I know is that my very old cat April, well I think she hears spirit people and does as they say. Because to prove themselves real (the spirit person I was talking to at the moment) I told them to tell My cat April to stop fluffing me but only when she starts to do it. So when she layed on my lap, after petting her for a little bit she started to fluff me but right before she started to do that she turned away from me and stared at something for a minute or so and then she got off my lap and sat right next to me... She has not fluffed me since then which is awesome considering how painful it is sometimes. But she does fluff me on occassion when I say she can (when I have my jeans on)

I also wonder if she was picked on by spirit people because while I was trying to talk (or at least pretend) I was talking to fairies. My cat April started meowing like she was in pain or something... Is really unusual since she is usually quiet..
And she ran into a corner and under the grill that was covered up (when not in use)

My new cats do that too... They start meowin at nothing for some reason. Idk if it's normal for them though because they are babies.but they are very skittish and the slightest noise makes them run for the hills. They meow especially when I am in the yard not sure if they are looking for someone or talking to someone or trying to get my attention. April seems to listen to those entities a whole lot more than the little ones. I just hope they aren't being bullied by spirits/fairies or something.

I don't think the Spirits would bully your Cats--unless you have a negative Spirit. However--from what you've told me so far--most of your Spirits are harmless (like mine).
Old 15-04-2013, 02:59 AM
Guide

@LadyTerra
Well I am pretty sure one was a leech... I felt something real weird around me today... and as time went on I started feeling very tired so... I told him to scram! and never come back :/ no way am I going to put up with that stuff...

oh and I guess you never read my other posts... I did have dreams/AP/meditation experiences... where there was this real creepy bright ball of light was coming up the stairway into my room and it terrified me... but thats all over now :)

I now know what leech/vampire/parasite things feel like o-o I'm going to kick their buns... or at least... send them to the angels/spirit guides...

I do have half hopes though :) I wanna meet a kitsune... a fox spirit with many tails :x I have seen a few in my dreams and they were all nice... >-> I saw a white one with red tips on its ears and tail... and waited in teh grass until it came closer.. then... POUNCED ON HIM/HER AAAANNNNNND gave it hugs :)

also helped fox siblings break free from a contract they had with a witch... and one gave me this cool carved out acorn (with the seed still inside) :) very fun dreams... but I have also heard their mischevious ways... like fairies... :/ I am a bit hesitant to want to meet them. both fairies and kitsune. do you go out and try and find fairies? do they tend to be mischevious? >-> I know they don't like cats... hehehe... I guess my backyard would be a fairy free area since I have like 5 cats roaming it... plus 3 strays that enjoy the food I put out for my cats...