Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-05-2019, 07:03 AM
Master

It’s a pity you guys are having your best discussions when it is night in Europe.

A few topics were brought up, where I’d like to chime in.

Regarding Soma, this is also known as Amrita, Nectar or Ambrosia, the food of the gods. I cannot exactly say what it is, because it remains mostly a mystery and incredibly under-studied. My own feeling is that on a physical level, it is DMT (the spirit molecule), which is secreted by the pineal gland under the right circumstances. This is why the pinecone, and sprinkling holy water, the water or nectar of immortality with a pinecone is such a central theme in most ancient religions, particularly in the middle east.

Shivani mentioned the Churning of the Milk Ocean myth, which is usually used to explain how the Soma was obtained by the gods and denied to demons (asuras). On another level, like Shivani rightly said, it is an allegory for the functioning of the human energetic system with mount Meru (the philosopher’s stone) doing the churning, with its spinning around. Vasuki represents the Kundalini Serpent, which is push-pulled and spun by three gods on the one side and three asuras on the other. Vishnu sits atop the churning stone. He is associated with the central heart chakra, so we can assume the stone represents the heart chakra, the gods the upper three and the asuras the lower three chakras, or at least that is one interpretation. The churning stone could also be representative of the pineal gland (possibly the Bindu Chakra, that Shivani mentioned), which does have a stony core to it, made up of piezoelectric crystals. The end result of this churning is Soma, or DMT. When this substance is first secreted, it has a bitter taste, which is supposedly poisonous, so one must spit it out. Shiva’s drinking of the poison represents this in the Story. When I feel the bitter taste in my mouth, instead of spitting it out, I always ask Shiva „to drink the poison”. Once the bitter taste has passed, the Soma becomes extremely sweet, which is why the ancient Greeks described it as a combination of Milk, Honey and Wine.

When this Soma, which is DMT only on the physical level, but has a higher-vibratory energetic equivalent, an as yet unknown state of matter (Liquid Light), hits the brain, an extremely pleasurable, highly orgasmic feeling is created, centred on the brain, but also spreading outwards, distributed by the chakras and nadis. The focus of this sensation, which is accompanied by intense heat and light, is the top of the head, the Sahasrara. There is a sensation of connection to a higher realm, as the Soma appears to stream upwards through an opening at the top of the head. Some Buddhist monks will even go as far as creating a physical hole in their head to help this process. From personal experience, I can tell you that it is very hard to break through this last barrier and many people never manage it. I myself needed divine help to manage it, which I will describe below.

So, I described how my Kundalini Awakening was triggered by a visit from the Goddess, in my case in her most ancient Sumerian form as Inanna. I was spending a lot of time in the British Museum, contemplating her objects of worship and that of other Sumerian Gods (The Anunnaki / Elohim / Devas), which is why she chose to appear to me in this form. When she first appeared to me (This was in December 2012, in London), I was washing up in the Kitchen. She performed Shaktipat on me and blasted me with an incredible amount of energy that cleared the karmic block in my heart chakra, which was causing me a lot of problems. I then went into my room and lied down, to allow the serpent to wiggle itself all the way to the top of the head. However, it was then stuck again, bumping against my skull and unable to break through, causing blunt pain and uncomfortable pressure. I wasn’t aware at that point that Inanna had been in the kitchen the whole time and she floated into my room, in her light-being form to help me out once again. She spread her light-tentacles around me and fully enveloped me in her shining, bright, white light. She merged with me energetically and the feeling was very much like a sexual union, with a pulsating feeling, similar to a full-body orgasm, but much more intense and powerful. It was this additional sexual energy (Shakti) that enabled the serpent to finally break through the skull. Like I said, there was a tearing sound, followed by the rushing of water and incredible relief as this pressure was finally gone. I then expanded outwards in all directions in a sea of white, bright light and experienced what I can only describe as Heaven or Nirvana. In this boundless state I was all-knowing and understood everything. When I returned to my constrained, bodily existence, I could only take back a tiny fraction of the infinite knowledge that was available to me there, but it still gave me an incredible insight into the mysteries of Life and the Universe.

This post is long enough as it is, but I might return to some of the other topics and questions that were brought up previously. As you can see, it is impossible to treat this vast and complex topic with any kind of brevity. TBC…
Old 23-05-2019, 08:56 AM
Master

Thanks Shivani & NoOne!

I kind of identify with what NoOne says in the Oneness experience.

Shivani, do share your Balinese initiations if it doesn’t entail breaking a code sworn to secrecy!

Of course the consciousness shift after being back in form is evident and yet the inertia of the past needs to be worked through.

Old 23-05-2019, 09:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
NoOne ... thank you indeed! Being insatiable, we would like to know more ... to what level does attention oscillate in the waking state? Is there a continuum of awareness unbroken? What are the nuances of energy shift playing out?
That is a bit hard for me to answer as I’m not exactly sure what you mean here. Buddhism does a fine job of classifying different forms of awareness (I think there are eight), but I am not that familiar with them. The one I usually reside in is called Ekagrata, single-pointed attention. I have been able to concentrate intensely like that since early childhood. It is when you become so absorbed in an activity or object of attention that the outside world phases out and ceases to exist. It is a pre-requisite for meditation. The other forms of awareness I experienced are unitary consciousness, which I described in my previous post and also a form that I have not seen described elsewhere, which is collective consciousness. There was a period last year when my mind was merged with that of the Elohim, around the summer solstice. I could see their mind and thoughts and they could see mine as well. It is hard to describe, except perhaps in the form of Sci-Fi allegories. Those that are familiar with Star Trek will know about the Vulcan Mind-Meld and the Borg Collective Consciousness. It is like a combination of the two, except overwhelmingly positive and loving. The voice of heaven is a collective voice, like a harmonious, beautiful chorus of angels. The beings of heaven can switch between a single, individual consciousness and a collective or unitary/universal one seamlessly and without effort.

Quote:
Amazing really and who’s to say about the sequence of events? Anyway, the takeaway definitely is as common to all experiential aspects, that in terms of knowing as a definitive truth that :

All is Divine Love Absolute ... we experience ecstatic joy ... then bliss ... then (if we may jump ahead a bit ... Love transitioning into compassion)

We are the formless Oneness awareness occupying temporary form

The chakras and kundalini energy per say are in the subtle domain and not the gross body as we usually call it.
They are in both. There are physical and physiological counterparts to these energetic constructs. The Spinal Column is Sushumna, Ida and Pingala are the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic Nervous systems. The nadis are roughly equivalent to nerve pathways, the chakras to nerve clusters.
Quote:
The ego is nothing other than the identity of the temporary life form we occupy which would have us pour all our attention onto it till we delude ourselves into thinking that that is all there is. The balance being to be in our state of being-ness and engage through the vehicle of form on the material plane, as guided.

There is more ... much more! Looking forward to inputs from others as beacons of light lighting up the night sky!
I’d say the ego is the false or fake self. It thinks it’s the real one, but in actuality, it exists only in a very limited band of conscious awareness. There is no ego in most of our naturally occurring states of awareness, only the Self

Last edited by NoOne : 23-05-2019 at 10:07 AM.
Old 23-05-2019, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
It’s a pity you guys are having your best discussions when it is night in Europe.

A few topics were brought up, where I’d like to chime in.

Regarding Soma, this is also known as Amrita, Nectar or Ambrosia, the food of the gods. I cannot exactly say what it is, because it remains mostly a mystery and incredibly under-studied. My own feeling is that on a physical level, it is DMT (the spirit molecule), which is secreted by the pineal gland under the right circumstances. This is why the pinecone, and sprinkling holy water, the water or nectar of immortality with a pinecone is such a central theme in most ancient religions, particularly in the middle east.

Shivani mentioned the Churning of the Milk Ocean myth, which is usually used to explain how the Soma was obtained by the gods and denied to demons (asuras). On another level, like Shivani rightly said, it is an allegory for the functioning of the human energetic system with mount Meru (the philosopher’s stone) doing the churning, with its spinning around. Vasuki represents the Kundalini Serpent, which is push-pulled and spun by three gods on the one side and three asuras on the other. Vishnu sits atop the churning stone. He is associated with the central heart chakra, so we can assume the stone represents the heart chakra, the gods the upper three and the asuras the lower three chakras, or at least that is one interpretation. The churning stone could also be representative of the pineal gland (possibly the Bindu Chakra, that Shivani mentioned), which does have a stony core to it, made up of piezoelectric crystals. The end result of this churning is Soma, or DMT. When this substance is first secreted, it has a bitter taste, which is supposedly poisonous, so one must spit it out. Shiva’s drinking of the poison represents this in the Story. When I feel the bitter taste in my mouth, instead of spitting it out, I always ask Shiva „to drink the poison”. Once the bitter taste has passed, the Soma becomes extremely sweet, which is why the ancient Greeks described it as a combination of Milk, Honey and Wine.

When this Soma, which is DMT only on the physical level, but has a higher-vibratory energetic equivalent, an as yet unknown state of matter (Liquid Light), hits the brain, an extremely pleasurable, highly orgasmic feeling is created, centred on the brain, but also spreading outwards, distributed by the chakras and nadis. The focus of this sensation, which is accompanied by intense heat and light, is the top of the head, the Sahasrara. There is a sensation of connection to a higher realm, as the Soma appears to stream upwards through an opening at the top of the head. Some Buddhist monks will even go as far as creating a physical hole in their head to help this process. From personal experience, I can tell you that it is very hard to break through this last barrier and many people never manage it. I myself needed divine help to manage it, which I will describe below.

So, I described how my Kundalini Awakening was triggered by a visit from the Goddess, in my case in her most ancient Sumerian form as Inanna. I was spending a lot of time in the British Museum, contemplating her objects of worship and that of other Sumerian Gods (The Anunnaki / Elohim / Devas), which is why she chose to appear to me in this form. When she first appeared to me (This was in December 2012, in London), I was washing up in the Kitchen. She performed Shaktipat on me and blasted me with an incredible amount of energy that cleared the karmic block in my heart chakra, which was causing me a lot of problems. I then went into my room and lied down, to allow the serpent to wiggle itself all the way to the top of the head. However, it was then stuck again, bumping against my skull and unable to break through, causing blunt pain and uncomfortable pressure. I wasn’t aware at that point that Inanna had been in the kitchen the whole time and she floated into my room, in her light-being form to help me out once again. She spread her light-tentacles around me and fully enveloped me in her shining, bright, white light. She merged with me energetically and the feeling was very much like a sexual union, with a pulsating feeling, similar to a full-body orgasm, but much more intense and powerful. It was this additional sexual energy (Shakti) that enabled the serpent to finally break through the skull. Like I said, there was a tearing sound, followed by the rushing of water and incredible relief as this pressure was finally gone. I then expanded outwards in all directions in a sea of white, bright light and experienced what I can only describe as Heaven or Nirvana. In this boundless state I was all-knowing and understood everything. When I returned to my constrained, bodily existence, I could only take back a tiny fraction of the infinite knowledge that was available to me there, but it still gave me an incredible insight into the mysteries of Life and the Universe.

This post is long enough as it is, but I might return to some of the other topics and questions that were brought up previously. As you can see, it is impossible to treat this vast and complex topic with any kind of brevity. TBC…
I shall get back to you more on this post a bit later...Just a small correction though ..at the time of the churning of the Milk Ocean, Lord Vishnu assumed the form of a giant turtoise (kurmavatar) which was beneath Mt. Meru, supporting the mountain lest it sink into the depths of the ocean...while the one sitting on top of Mt. Meru was Lord Brahma, who was basically "taking notes" at the time.
Old 23-05-2019, 09:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I shall get back to you more on this post a bit later...Just a small correction though ..at the time of the churning of the Milk Ocean, Lord Vishnu assumed the form of a giant turtoise (kurmavatar) which was beneath Mt. Meru, supporting the mountain lest it sink into the depths of the ocean...while the one sitting on top of Mt. Meru was Lord Brahma, who was basically "taking notes" at the time.

I'm sure you're right. I read this story in the Bhagavata Purana 20 years ago, so I'm a bit hazy on the details.

I have been thinking about the block you mentioned in your third eye. I wonder if a big blast of energy from an outside source would be able to clear it out.

I could give it a whirl if you want to try it some day.

Regarding taking up energy healing yourself, I think it's a great idea. I personally feel a compulsion to heal people, because the divine energy flowing through me wants to go somewhere, it doesn't like to just sit around and do nothing. Generally, the Goddess guides my hands and provides the energy in the form of Shakti, so I never have the problem of not knowing what to do.
Old 23-05-2019, 09:40 AM
Master
Quote:

Thanks Shivani & NoOne!

I kind of identify with what NoOne says in the Oneness experience.

Shivani, do share your Balinese initiations if it doesn’t entail breaking a code sworn to secrecy!

Of course the consciousness shift after being back in form is evident and yet the inertia of the past needs to be worked through.

There is no real secrecy around it...I actually made a post about it in the Hindu forum once..

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=115946

Suffice to say, I had studied Balinese healing, language, ritual and dance for two years prior to this...I was well-known everywhere...but times were very different back then..before the internet turned the whole human race into a bunch of arrogant "know-it-alls" but I digress.

Not long after I became initiated into Agama Hindu Dharma, I studied a Balinese martial art called Bambu Kuning (yellow bamboo) for two years...at the start of that, and on Kalashtami Day..I also took another initiation called the "Pashupati Initiation"... Let me see if there is anything online about this..

http://www.yellowbamboohk.com/yellow...AlDonovan.html

http://www.yellowbamboohk.com/yellow...oocourses.html

...and of course, Pashupati is just another name for Lord Shiva..

I actually may forgo the "Kung Fu" idea and get myself back into Bambu Kuning...I joined up basically when it was first established in Bali...got up to lv6.

Lately, I have also been thinking about Ratu Bagus..

When I save up enough money, I am going to go back to Bali and stay in his Ashram for a while...doing some energetic "shaking meditations" to get all of my energy out:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ratu...obile&ie=UTF-8

When I was 17, I had my canine teeth filed (and my head shaved for the second time).

I have also apprenticed under a traditional Balian (Shaman) and studied the Lontar:

https://www.balispirit.com/community...tional-healing

I hope this answers your questions.
Old 23-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Master

Gosh Shivani!

You never cease to amaze!

Old 23-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Master

... before getting to the energy grid cognition alluded to earlier, with a similar swift, smooth and seamless swoosh like kundalini experience as the first time there were two more Oneness engagements.

The second was again a merger with Oneness outside form through the vibrant void and up to the Spiritual sun with white light revealed. Of course there was much more to it including telepathic dialogues with whatever wished for granted in terms of wisdom imbibed but we can skip those bits for now.

The third time was a reverse connection, in that instead of in-form consciousness ‘escaping’ through the crown to merge into space, the Universe as such, descended into form! There was a dual energetic download so to speak, which commenced balancing male & female energies within form. It was disconcerting at first but upon receiving a telepathic signal that I should allow it, I surrendered and let the energy do its work. It may be likened to an out of body chakra implanting Itself within form. That’s all I can say. As before, the ensuing telepathic dialogue regarding whatever I wished to know was lucid, direct and crystal clear.

... alright, moving forward the actual experiential aspect of chakras etc., without going into the graphic description about how it came about which is always by Divine grace, subsequently a grid line ... capillary like became noticeable from third eye up to crown, around the top of head towards the rear at Bindu point and till the medulla. The medulla too has an energy centre although I’ve no idea what it does.

The other way from third eye till nose region where there is a nasal chakra I’d say and down to chin where again there is a minor centre and into the throat a similar energy grid line continues.

Below throat over the front of body the grid moves down vertically till the root and likewise over opposing polarity of energy points around the back.

The form thus energetically splits into two perfect geometric halves, with one module being the head region and the other the body with throat connecting the two. In this manner as a felt experience, the throat appears to be the centre and not the heart which also seems visually harmonious if we look at our body. Electrical field above and magnetic below in the heart centre.

I recognise that all texts say the heart is the centre ... three chakras below and three above but well ... the idea is to record the felt experience even if at variance with the gospels & doctrines.

Now, in a profound and deep meditation, upon form thus splitting, the ovoid above symbolically divided Itself into two, assigning one part at the head and the other at the heart and then merged Itself into Itself. The word Hiranyagarbha intuitively sprang to mind although we need not go into its mental extensions & interpretations.

Thus the energy and Love merging at the heart ... incidentally the heart being the abode of the Love Absolute requiring no grids, being self existent ... the merging was like a cool explosion in very slow motion ... a stretched out ignition in which the climax was unending. Thereupon a pillar of white light manifested at what I’d like to believe as the central funnel, the Sushumna but I could be wrong in so classifying it. It is here that intuitively the term ‘rod of initiation’ sprang to the mind. It is then that the earlier continuum of joy & bliss enhanced its colouration to compassion. It is difficult to explain what this means internally, so I’ll leave it st that.

A choice was offered which again is not relevant to the topic of kundalini & chakras but suffice to say, the Divine unfoldings occur with our voluntary acceptance.

The chakras or energy zones cognisable as of now in my case are:

Head chakras connected by grid lines

Upper ovoid (above throat ... head)

Chin
Nasal
Third eye plus offshoots right & left at hairline level
Crown
Bindu
Medulla
Ears, temple

Throat connection between upper and lower ovoids (most prominent)

Lower ovoid (body below throat)

Finger tips & Palms
Heart balancing male & female energy
Solar to navel
Sacral
Root
Feet

I guess that’s about it for now!

Old 23-05-2019, 09:55 AM
Master

Thanks NoOne for your detailed response

Old 23-05-2019, 12:33 PM
Master

One thing I wanted to expand upon is the Sahasrara. Like Unseeking Seeker said, it is a bit like a Lotus Flower, though definitely not with a thousand petals. I couldn’t say how many, but when the Kundalini pierces the Sahasrara, I can feel the petals rising one by one, so it really is like the blossoming of a flower. The petals lie flat on the top of your head normally, but the energy of Kundalini causes them to activate and lift. They form a roughly lotus-shaped crown on top of the head (hence: Crown-Chakra) and look a bit like a king’s crown. There is an important central part, surrounded by the petals, a column of fire. The height of this column is indicative of the person’s personal power and spiritual advancement. Mine’s perhaps a foot tall. In Buddhist countries, it is said that the length of one’s earlobe is proportional to the height of this column of illumination, which is why illuminated saints are often depicted with really long earlobes.

The activation of the Sahasrara (which isn’t technically a chakra, more like an opening or portal to higher dimension, with some describing it as a second mouth, indicating its ability to consume Soma from higher realms and also to communicate with heavenly beings) isn’t usually connected to a full-on Kundalini awakening, it activates for short periods when we experience flashes of clarity, inspiration or illumination. A typical depiction of this is in cartoons, where a bright idea or a flash of realization is drawn as a lightbulb or candle lighting up just above the head. The Sahasrara is also the source of artistic inspiration and scientific discovery. It is through this portal that the immanent and divine pours into the brain and illuminates this lower realm with the message of Heaven.

On top of the crown / lotus aspect of the Sahasrara, there are other things going on. The outpouring of Soma through another opening also happens in the illumined person, which is usually depicted as a liquid that is silvery-light in colour, particularly in modern depictions of the god Shiva. When the activity of the Sahasrara is the result of the Kundalini, the serpent also peeks out from the back of the head and curls back to rest on the forehead, providing wisdom and spiritual insight. This can easily seen in popular depictions of the Buddha, or Egyptian Pharaohs, though both are rather stylised depictions and not quite anatomically accurate.