Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 30-07-2015, 12:59 AM
Pathfinder

Do You Worship Baphomet: The Transgender God Of Bisexuals

Does anyone here worship Baphomet, the transgender god of the bisexuals?

Do you worship by having bisex orgy sex in front of a Baphomet altar or statue to show him your love?

Do you take hormones to transgenderize in his name? I have heard of this being done but I cannot believe it. The drugs are dangerous (like DES or Diethylstilbestrol, a powerful synthetic estrogen, known to cause true transgenderism in boys). What dose do you take and how often? Do you feel more bisexual?

Old 30-07-2015, 04:15 AM
Master

Since when has the Baphomet been the transgender god of bisexuals?

I don't know where you got those pictures saying: bisexual moon goddess and star Ishtar - moon goddess, but they are pictures of what some people call Baphomet; other people call the Goat of Mendes and others call the Sabbatic Goat. And this image never had anything to do with bisexuality - the image is androgynous which is something quite different.

Baphomet was supposed to have been worshipped by the Knights Templar and its image has come down through the centuries to be used by Eliphas Levi, Aleister Crowley and others in occult circles.

The figure is androgynous with the flame of intelligence shining between his horns which is the magic light of the universal balance, the image of the soul elevated above matter whilst being tied to matter, but shining above it.

I guess bisexuals have taken a liking to this image but it was never known as the god of bisexuals and this is the first time I have ever heard of this. (But then I don't socialize in bisexual circles).

But to answer your questions - no I don't take part in bisex orgies - I'm not sure if Baphomet would appreciate that or not As for taking hormones - well I'm sure you can guess the answer to that one.
Old 30-07-2015, 06:52 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Since when has the Baphomet been the transgender god of bisexuals?
And this image never had anything to do with bisexuality - the image is androgynous which is something quite different.

Baphomet was supposed to have been worshipped by the Knights Templar and its image has come down through the centuries to be used by Eliphas Levi, Aleister Crowley and others in occult circles.

baphomet IS the transgender god of bisexual world. aleister crowley said that baphomet was representative of the Babe in the Egg, or the original being, who was bisexual. Baphomet in the Thelemapedia
Old 30-07-2015, 07:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevron1
baphomet IS the transgender god of bisexual world. aleister crowley said that baphomet was representative of the Babe in the Egg, or the original being, who was bisexual. Baphomet in the Thelemapedia

If Aleister Crowley said the sky was green, would you believe him as well?
Maybe some more research is in order.Just because someone said something,that does not make it true.All we have here is that someone has said something that 'may', be true. It is up to us to either take someone's word for it or not.That does not make it real though.Gods/Godesses have been twisted in every turn to suit our needs.Stories have been adjusted to suit our needs.If you feel comfortable believing Baphomet is bisexual, feel free to do you and let someone else believe he/she is not.There is no 'real' truth out there.All we have are the things we read online, the book we read, the things we see in the media.It forms our thought.
Old 30-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Does anyone here worship Baphomet, the transgender god of the bisexuals?Do you worship by having bisex orgy sex in front of a Baphomet altar or statue to show him your love? Do you take hormones to transgenderize in his name? I have heard of this being done but I cannot believe it. The drugs are dangerous (like DES or Diethylstilbestrol, a powerful synthetic estrogen, known to cause true transgenderism in boys). What dose do you take and how often? Do you feel more bisexual? IMG]http://40.media.tumblr.com/932745734632afa11b517b22a5bbf285/tumblr_nn8c0cE5Fc1sko07oo1_500.jpg[/IMG]
I'm bisexual but I don't worship anything or anyone at the moment.
I was drawn towards your picture, I thought it was very good, like old time meets the new or something, I read the Tarot cards so I suppose you can call me a bisexual witch . Not sure about orgys while tacking hormones.
Old 31-07-2015, 02:03 AM
Master

Quote:

Yes it is written that's what Crowley said - but that's what Baphomet represented to him.

To Eliphas Levi, who made the now famous drawing, Baphomet was symbolic of what he called the Great Magical Agent which can be defined as the universal life force.

So as you can see this figure means different things to different people. As I said before to some people this figure is the Sabbatical Goat.

My question to you is: "Do you know when bisexual people claimed this figure as their god?

As well, being bisexual (which to my knowledge is someone having an attraction towards both females and males) is different from androgynous.
Old 31-07-2015, 06:50 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
My question to you is: "Do you know when bisexual people claimed this figure as their god?

In the 14th century, the Knights Templar (men) were burned alive for worshipping baphomet. Nominally, they were supposed to be celibate and took a vow of celibacy. However, when they were caught worshipping baphomet, they were said to be having sex with each other. They practiced gay sex in secret, but they included men who were hetero and plus, their deity was transgender, so they revered the bi.

As you know, the Knights Templar are alive today as Freemasons. The Freemasons, who are men and who profess to be mostly straight(?), believe in an ancient prophecy of bisexual utopia:

"These ancient Freemasons, themselves being bachelor priests, "men-who-wear-dresses", set out to make all future men "androgynous" or, in other words, bisexual worker bees. When Masons finally have their way, all Original peoples, all women (x), as well as, all men who have dared to support either, are destined to be decertified, labelled as "useless eaters", and, eliminated."

From Freemasonry's Big Secrets they don't want you to know by Glen Kealey
Old 31-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoitha
If Aleister Crowley said the sky was green, would you believe him as well?

yes, i would. i once received a deck of green playing cards and it had aleister crowley's name all over them.
Old 31-07-2015, 09:48 AM
Guide
This is the thing:

Baphomet is the deity "served/followed" (not worshiped!) by the Masonic Orders around the world.
There is a very good reason for this:

This deity / entity has the ability to help people transcend and subdue their own ego.

So it would stand to reason then that souls on their journey to Ascension would enter into some arrangement with this deity to ask for help from him to transcend their ego, as this would help them in their ascent, leaving the physical plane behind for good.

I myself am not in a Masonic lodge. But I look and learn. I have asked for help from a number of Archangels for my own Ascent.

EA Koetting has asked for help from Azazel for his ascent.

We are free to ask any angels and deities for help with our own ascent. But this has to be done following the guidance from your Higher Self - your Soul.
Old 31-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
yes, i would. i once received a deck of green playing cards and it had aleister crowley's name all over them.

Oh dear, I am sorry to hear that.