Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-10-2020, 02:39 AM
Pathfinder

A dark, but reasonable, request for those who pray to Arch Angels

I am also making this thread in the Prayer Requests forum, if it belongs in one and not the other moderators will take care of it.

It currently looks like I'm coming to the end of my life, very soon - within the next 24 hours, possibly. It's a complicated situation, in the end I had chances and for various reasons I couldn't succeed. I am mostly at peace, life goes on. So many people have died worse off, I always knew I wasn't entitled to anything. Everything happens as it was destined to, life is not fair, we only own the fleeting moments we have, whatever our mental state, and are owed only whatever we can make of it.

I've prayed to Arch angels Metatron, Raphael, and Michael in the past. Some of you here told me that they (Arch angels in general) always act based on the highest good, and in my experience they are intelligent and powerful. They gave me opportunities I failed to grasp. I trust them to be fair judges of this request and whether to go through with it. I have thought it through and I think I should make this request, a request for someone ambitious and powerful turning down a dangerous path to be killed to save the lives of others. I will get to the reasons I am asking people here to do it further in this post.

In the past I posted on these forums, asking for extra prayers to help me with a situation I was (and still am) dealing with, that was effecting my whole family. It's not just bad luck, it's supernatural in nature. I've learned more about this situation, including:

That it's not just affecting me, but many other people and families.

It is not some direct angelic trial or good in nature (it is purposeful, planned, and malicious).

It drains my ability to connect to angelic beings through prayer.

Mystic/supernatural/psychic abilities and elements of this world related to them do not only favor those who are good hearted. The people behind this are part of the darker side of the world, corrupt, connected to organized crime, etc. They enjoy power and other benefits as a result of their connection to the esoteric, it helps them. The people affecting me specifically don't deal with demons or the like from what I know, though.

One of the people I know in another forum is the daughter of powerful individuals in those circles, and possibly directly responsible for me being targeted. I've learned we were tied together by fate and not luck, destined to meet as dictated by our planned life paths.

I'm going to try and speed this post up.

I'll call the woman I just mentioned Marzia. She is the dangerous person I mentioned.

I would ask for you to pray for the whole organization to be stopped, but if you were to start doing that you may put yourselves in danger. I don't think you'll be in any real danger with such powerful angelic protection on your side as long as it's just one person you're praying to stop, and if you would be, the arches should warn you.

I only know her. Here is what I know:

She's very intelligent, charming and manipulating: I've witnessed her completely change the tone and sound of her voice when speaking to different groups of people who she knew would never really talk to each other in-depth about her. She's a good judge of how people think and feel, and a decent actor. I always felt a condescending attitude beneath the surface in her, though, which she put more or less effort into hiding depending on who she was talking to. I got these glimpses into her true personality via luck, my tendency to go under the radar, my own above-average ability to read people, and my angels.

She is not evil, really. She has at least some good in her heart, but she has chosen a troubling life philosophy, one of entitlement and ruthlessness. She does appreciate people, and she's dealing with the consequences of being raised by neglectful, egotistical parents. I don't really want her to die, not in a perfect world.

However, she's come to certain resolutions. She has acknowledged that she is going down a path of hate, and reaffirmed her decision to do so. She's decided she can do what she wants, including use and kill people for her own wants and goals (even minor ones), without regret, and that she is actually entitled to it. She is growing up into her inherited life and embracing it.

I know it's within her power to save me, it has been. My angels aren't strong enough to completely stop the attack from affecting me, they were attempting to connect me to her so she would choose to spare me and my family, as it's possible for her to like me and want me in her life. I've failed, though. Due to circumstance I can't get through to her, not in my current state. I was also unaware until recently, but it has been within her power to use the supernatural resources she has access to to help me overcome emotional and psychological scars that have restricted and haunted me throughout my life, which have been affecting my ability to get through to her, and she chose to hide them from me. You should know, I'm not quite mentally okay, so don't get attached to me.

She is attempting to get me killed off quickly as she knows I am making this post, I apologize if my ability to get my thoughts across is fuzzy as it is affecting my mind.

Ultimately, whatever greater spiritual truth there is to the universe, if she dies then that's how it was meant to be. That's her philosophy when it comes to others and I believe it's fair for her to live by it. Maybe she has a greater lesson to be learned in this life, but ultimately if the arches choose to kill her now then she's lived through her test. If there is a higher piece of the soul she will live again, with or without the problems she's developed in this life... however the universe works. I have the free will to try and stop her from harming people now.

I can no longer reach the arches myself, so I ask you.

I have a picture of her face, one she sent to me and members of the community I know her from, if you need it for the prayers. I can't post images here yet, which is why it's not already in the post.
Old 03-10-2020, 07:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainJQ
I am also making this thread in the Prayer Requests forum, if it belongs in one and not the other moderators will take care of it.

It currently looks like I'm coming to the end of my life, very soon - within the next 24 hours, possibly.

Take some time free from all of this, breath and try let go of all of this.. this is doing no good to you.. Your thoughts shape your reality, if you think X has some kind of power over your life, then X really has power over your life because you give X this kind of power. Change your mindset, be brave, take a stand, stand up!
Old 04-10-2020, 09:45 AM
Experiencer
Try praying to God instead. But once you are attempting to do so, God will ask you to talk to Him instead of praying. Try and see what you get from Him
Edit: Can i see her pic? I'll let you my pm inbox for this.
Old 04-10-2020, 11:29 AM
Pathfinder

It's not so simple, that you can fix it by sending me your way of dealing with things.

I suppose for all of you, any prayer you send for me could've been sent for an issue you can more directly relate to. You all live your own lives.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm in no position to judge. It is how it is.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:13 PM
Experiencer
*Deleted* takes a lot of energy, dedication and accuracy. It's not easy to do and the payment is large. I mean I asked for the pic to see what type of person she is, not as to send energy that take any action, because some people have a certain aura around them, and some does not. Usually those are false shadow aura that makes a person look more pleasant if the person is a magician, psychic, spiritual practicing etc. Issues are better dealt without of course, causing excessive trouble.

Edit : of course it's worth talking (talk not pray) to God or any angels you knew about it, and see if this helps. If you can that is. But with evil existing all over the astral connection, most of it might have already been severed.

At the end, you do not have to die. But good luck, this requires a lot of spirit.
Old 06-10-2020, 03:54 PM
Master

I know of this circle you talk about Rain. And yes, they are powerful. Way beyond what most people realize.
Old 06-10-2020, 04:10 PM
Master
I have a way to help you out with this. But you have to trust me on this as it does not line up with what people have commonly been told about astral contracts.

All spiritual contracts have their root in the incarnate. You absolutely cannot break any kind of soul contract with someone unless both parties are incarnate on the same homeworld.

Before you do anything else, reach out to someone you trust on the forums and have good rapport with, and ask to join whatever soul group they are a part of. I am certain they would accept you no questions asked given what you are under. Make sure you pick someone whom knows the name of the soul group they're with.

You will be then given a set of new guides associated with said group who will be at the ready to assist you--all you will need to do is call upon them.

Once this is done, break this contract with the Marzia person. It does not take a mutual agreement to break off a contract. Contact her once more and say specifically to her: "I break this contract I have with you and this group." That's all.

Once you do so, block her, remove her, do not focus on her or what the old soul group does anymore. Focus your attention on your new soul group, they will help you move away from this current group that does not suit you.

Best of luck, you can get through this. They are not the masters of your fate. You are. If you need any clarification, feel free to dm me. :)

Last edited by Shinsoo : 06-10-2020 at 04:52 PM.
Old 06-10-2020, 04:18 PM
Master

Huh, and when I wrote my post, I thought of you Shinsoo. This is no coincidence.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:50 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I know of this circle you talk about Rain. And yes, they are powerful. Way beyond what most people realize.
Linen, that is probably one of the most unsettling things I have read in awhile. Yikes. I am going to go put on a Disney movie now.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

~ Albert Einstein &/or Bob Samples

"However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship."

~ Albert Einstein

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

~Thomas Jefferson
______

EXISTENCE IS PAIN
______