Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-05-2020, 07:28 AM
Master
Lovely to read that Native Spirit - and Elfin thank you so much for your lovely message to me... I will push on now do my bit, look for people to help in tricky situations - there'll be a few on here to start with...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 09-05-2020, 11:10 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
For myself everything was so different. I was born with my gifts I thought everybody could see the people that I could see.
My guide made himself known to me at a very early age.
I always used to see a little boy I always thought he looked as though I should know him. I used to speak with him,until one day I saw a photograph of the little boy. when I was in my grandmothers. I asked her who he was.
That is when she told me. He is my Brother. he drowned aged 4 just as I was about to be Born.
it stopped the contractions and the nurse was just staring. she told my mother that a golden glow covered her whole stomach.
When I was finally born . I was so in tune with others thoughts and feelings I knew things that nobody could know.
I always Feel Nature is my home ,so I cant say when I had a spiritual Awakening as I have always been aware of it

Namaste
Your story is beautiful , borne out of tragedy. How your mother, your grandmother coped during all of this is beyond comprehension. Yet I know you do not seek sympathy. As an empath I react. You, without doubt were born with your angel wings already in place. You were awakened already upon birth. You already knew. This is an account that I will never forget . It is my priveledge , during this lifetime to have known of you. Thank you.
Old 09-05-2020, 01:54 PM
Legrand

Hello Native Spirit,

Of course, you do not have to answer this question, but I believe your answer can help me in some way.

Since you posted a while ago that you knew this was your last life on this plane, I always wanted to ask you why it was so?

I had the chance to follow my father on his "trip" just after he died 8 years ago and dissolve completely in the Spirit. He will not come back also.

Yet on my side, I know that I will often incarnate again on this plane. I still have to find in my past lives exactly why I took such a decision at one point.

Namaste
Old 10-05-2020, 07:26 AM
Master
During my most difficult years 2014/15 there was a song that helped shall we say...... - starry starry night lyrics to Vincent by neilson - it 'helped' during those times when no one would listen or able to understand just what was going on - so anyone else got a song that helped? it has a sad bit at the end didn't dwell on that bit - the bit the middle bit 'this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you' - I bet some here can relate to that being them and that no one understands how beautiful they are inside - well we do... talk to us on this forum, and if you're not signed up as a member sign up, just do it and be with friends. we all here 'share' - we here understand just how it feels.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 10-05-2020 at 09:38 AM.
Old 10-05-2020, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
During my most difficult years 2014/15 there was a song that helped shall we say...... - starry starry night lyrics to Vincent by neilson - it 'helped' during those times when know one would listen or able to understand just what was going on - so anyone else got a song that helped? it has a sad bit at the end didn't dwell on that bit - the bit the middle bit 'this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you' - I bet some here can relate to that being them and that no one understands how beautiful they are inside - well we do... talk to us on this forum, and if you're not signed up as a member sign up, just do it and be with friends. we all here 'share' - we here understand just how it feels.

I like the question about the song.

“Our House” Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young. It reminds me of when I moved to the place I live now. I remember unpacking and hearing that song and thinking, “yep” this is it.

It reminds me of SF in a general way, like when you take a deep breath and take a look around and realize you are home.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:01 AM
Administrator
I have lived many life times.a lot of them I can remember.
I remember being born and not wanting to come here. I was aware of it from Birth that I now walk my final path,
I have suffered in this life time. more than most would suffer in a couple of life times,
Yet I have always helped others,Followed my own path.
I don't have an easy life. yet I don't dwell on that. I will put myself out to help others,
My guide told me this is your last incarnation but it is also a deep knowing

Namaste
Old 10-05-2020, 11:03 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
During my most difficult years 2014/15 there was a song that helped shall we say...... - starry starry night lyrics to Vincent by neilson - it 'helped' during those times when no one would listen or able to understand just what was going on - so anyone else got a song that helped? it has a sad bit at the end didn't dwell on that bit - the bit the middle bit 'this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you' - I bet some here can relate to that being them and that no one understands how beautiful they are inside - well we do... talk to us on this forum, and if you're not signed up as a member sign up, just do it and be with friends. we all here 'share' - we here understand just how it feels.
Oh dear, there are far too many songs in my world that are meaningful to me . I could not have got through my life without my books to lose myself into in early life. But in later life , especially in last few years music has almost being my life line. And only now when I look back can I understand why certain songs meant so much to me. I love all music, from classical to rock , dependant on mood. My favourite artist is "pink". Can connect with most if not all of her lyrics. But there are 2 songs that stay with me. The first one is "somewhere" Barbara Streisand ..... And the other "fix you" Coldplay.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:01 PM
Legrand

I was just sitting outside, and this little bird landed on my harm.

It staid there for about 5 minutes. Of course, I stopped breathing, simply looking in its eyes.

Old 10-05-2020, 04:00 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
I was just sitting outside, and this little bird landed on my harm.

It staid there for about 5 minutes. Of course, I stopped breathing, simply looking in its eyes.

Beautiful.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:03 PM
Master
That is so lovely Legrand - I nearly got my tame crow to take a piece of biscuit out of my fingers today, they are hungry for food for babies, I feed them about 6 times a day lol, anyway next doors lawn mower was bothering him - tomorrow maybe...