Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-06-2013, 12:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
What's time anyway? I was older when I was 18 than I am now. I wouldn't want to go back
Yep me also, I love where I am now at 56, wouldn't have it any other way.
Old 30-06-2013, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I am not discrediting anyone, all i want is prof, simple, if you cannot prove it then say nothing. When we experiment with something we want prof that what we are doing is correct, if not then its not an experiment, its just faith in what you believe.

The only experiment that can show you anything about astral projection is experimenting with experiencing astral projection for yourself. No one else is going to be able to provide you one shred of evidence to prove or disprove it, ONLY YOU CAN. The meaning of faith is trusting in something that lacks any tangible evidence. When you have experienced astral projection countless times yourself faith is completely out of the window, you have more than enough experience and evidence to know the truth about it. You said "if you cannot prove it then say nothing." Well I am going to say the same thing to you, if you can't put in the work to experience astral projection for yourself and get the evidence that you desire then there is no need for you to say anything else.

Quote:
I really don't care if its true or not, your the one who keeps coming back saying you cannot prove it, for me if you can't then you can't, you don't have to go into a big lecture about how it can't be proven, just admit youn can't prove it and leave it at that , maybe someone else might be able to prove it, who knows.

If you don't care then why are you here typing honestly? You are clearly searching for something otherwise you would not be on these forums discussing astral projection at all. If you are interested in finding out about astral projection then you are going to have to put in the work to experience it for yourself. Or you can continue to just surf these forums and unfortunately you will never find one shred of evidence that proves or disproves astral projection to you. Think of it this way... You could go on for your entire life wondering what a hamburger tastes like, you could ask a billion people but none of them are going to be able to truly tell you what it tastes like, you will have to try it for yourself. The way each person tastes their food is completely different and what one person likes another doesn't, astral projection is similar. Even if someone told you a lifetime full of astral projection experiences it's never going to change your opinion, you are going to have to taste it for yourself if you ever want to truly know about it.
Old 30-06-2013, 03:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The only experiment that can show you anything about astral projection is experimenting with experiencing astral projection for yourself. No one else is going to be able to provide you one shred of evidence to prove or disprove it, ONLY YOU CAN. The meaning of faith is trusting in something that lacks any tangible evidence. When you have experienced astral projection countless times yourself faith is completely out of the window, you have more than enough experience and evidence to know the truth about it. You said "if you cannot prove it then say nothing." Well I am going to say the same thing to you, if you can't put in the work to experience astral projection for yourself and get the evidence that you desire then there is no need for you to say anything else.

If you don't care then why are you here typing honestly? You are clearly searching for something otherwise you would not be on these forums discussing astral projection at all. If you are interested in finding out about astral projection then you are going to have to put in the work to experience it for yourself. Or you can continue to just surf these forums and unfortunately you will never find one shred of evidence that proves or disproves astral projection to you. Think of it this way... You could go on for your entire life wondering what a hamburger tastes like, you could ask a billion people but none of them are going to be able to truly tell you what it tastes like, you will have to try it for yourself. The way each person tastes their food is completely different and what one person likes another doesn't, astral projection is similar. Even if someone told you a lifetime full of astral projection experiences it's never going to change your opinion, you are going to have to taste it for yourself if you ever want to truly know about it.
I have nothing to prove, i haven't claimed anything, so its up to you to prove otherwise. I am here because I have something to add, as I have already said, I use to believe that I did AP, I would have argued that I really did do it, but now I realize that its just all in our mind. There is nothing within that can go to A to B, we are already there, as Consciousness there is nowhere that we are not. But to believe that we can leave the body and go somewhere is just not going to happen. There is an experiment going on here, and all I am doing is giving my view on my experiment that I experienced. If this thread wasn't about an experiment I wouldn't be here, I have nothing to gain nothing to lose, have you ?.
Old 30-06-2013, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
I have nothing to prove, i haven't claimed anything, so its up to you to prove otherwise. I am here because I have something to add, as I have already said, I use to believe that I did AP, I would have argued that I really did do it, but now I realize that its just all in our mind. There is nothing within that can go to A to B, we are already there, as Consciousness there is nowhere that we are not. But to believe that we can leave the body and go somewhere is just not going to happen. There is an experiment going on here, and all I am doing is giving my view on my experiment that I experienced. If this thread wasn't about an experiment I wouldn't be here, I have nothing to gain nothing to lose, have you ?.

You have nothing to prove to me correct, but no one else has anything to prove to you. I think your English is not too good so I am going to try and write it in words you can understand. I am not trying to be ignorant either just trying to get you to understand what I am trying to say to you. You don't have anything to prove to anyone else, and nobody else has anything to prove to you, if you want to know the truth about astral projection you have to prove it to yourself. Having a couple short projections will never prove or disprove astral projection, you have to fully experience it. If you had fully experienced I am sure your opinion would be quite different. I never claimed that we leave our body to begin with. I have found that we never actually leave our physical body in the sense of moving away from it but instead our consciousness shifts from our physical body into our astral body. Sometimes when people attempt to break from the RTZ space that overlaps the space where the physical body is there will be a magnetic tug on the astral body which gives the sensation or feeling of leaving a body. Our subtle bodies can be anchored to our other bodies and so for some people some of the time it feels like they are leaving a body, but the only thing that leaves any body is our consciousness switching from one body to another.
Old 30-06-2013, 11:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
You have nothing to prove to me correct, but no one else has anything to prove to you. I think your English is not too good so I am going to try and write it in words you can understand. I am not trying to be ignorant either just trying to get you to understand what I am trying to say to you. You don't have anything to prove to anyone else, and nobody else has anything to prove to you, if you want to know the truth about astral projection you have to prove it to yourself. Having a couple short projections will never prove or disprove astral projection, you have to fully experience it. If you had fully experienced I am sure your opinion would be quite different. I never claimed that we leave our body to begin with. I have found that we never actually leave our physical body in the sense of moving away from it but instead our consciousness shifts from our physical body into our astral body. Sometimes when people attempt to break from the RTZ space that overlaps the space where the physical body is there will be a magnetic tug on the astral body which gives the sensation or feeling of leaving a body. Our subtle bodies can be anchored to our other bodies and so for some people some of the time it feels like they are leaving a body, but the only thing that leaves any body is our consciousness switching from one body to another.
You may not claim that you leave your body but many do, we could go on forever and never get anywhere with this subject, so as long as you are happy believing in what you believe, then that's great, but I'm after someone who can prove it , someone who can describe something from their projection, something that we don't have here on this earth plane. This is all I ask for, I don't just believe in any old thing told to me, I question everything.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Yetti

Quote:
You may not claim that you leave your body but many do, we could go on forever and never get anywhere with this subject, so as long as you are happy believing in what you believe, then that's great, but I'm after someone who can prove it , someone who can describe something from their projection, something that we don't have here on this earth plane. This is all I ask for, I don't just believe in any old thing told to me, I question everything.

Hello Psychoslice,

are you a 3 years old child, who only believes, that his big and strong Daddy said? Why do you need anybody, to give some proof to you, about anything?

Freedom is, when you say, "I'm a big, strong guy with large, hairy nuts, and I can have a choice, what I belive, and what I belive not, and if somebody has other beliefs, he can f**k himself, becouse my faith is strong and it will not change, unless I want to! " This is a free plain, we can question everything, and we can belive in anything, whatever we want to. Would you ask me, I would suggest you to grew up, and make your own free decision! You do not depend from others.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:40 PM
Mazulu

Psychoslice,
If you want proof of anything, then you don't belong at a Spiritual Forum. You belong at sciforums dot com. They can help you find what you're looking for.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Knower

Those who don't understand something, will be against it. Believe what you want.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333xforever
Those who don't understand something, will be against it. Believe what you want.

I wish I could AP. I've had dreams of flying which were blissful.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetti
Hello Psychoslice,

are you a 3 years old child, who only believes, that his big and strong Daddy said? Why do you need anybody, to give some proof to you, about anything?

Freedom is, when you say, "I'm a big, strong guy with large, hairy nuts, and I can have a choice, what I belive, and what I belive not, and if somebody has other beliefs, he can f**k himself, becouse my faith is strong and it will not change, unless I want to! " This is a free plain, we can question everything, and we can belive in anything, whatever we want to. Would you ask me, I would suggest you to grew up, and make your own free decision! You do not depend from others.
Yes you can believe in anything you want, but all I am saying is to show me evidence, That's not acting like a 3 year old, acting like 3 year old is getting upset over someone wanting to know if Santa is real or not, and if so show me the evidence. Gee I talk about things that I have experienced, if someone doesn't believe in what I share, its up to them, I know I cannot prove it. Be honest, if you cannot prove it, then have the guts to say you can't.