Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-03-2022, 12:25 PM
Master
I put the message on the Metatron thread, turned the radio back on, and the words from a song immediately came out of it 'blinded by the light' - how do they do that so accurately lol, smiling nicely... So anyway I'll settle for those words, thank you - so we'll see what happens...

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...
Old 30-03-2022, 02:02 PM
Master
This song came to mind early hours the other day, I dismissed it, then later after shopping it's there again... Up the ladder to the roof, Supremes - so I looked it up - come with me and we shall run across the sky, sounds nice that.

I have been so busy for 2 years, and today for example, messaging 7 convoy / freedom fighter groups, same as I added on the lounge page today, so its been tough - but when you see messages from some of those drivers saying i'm tired, so tired - I keep pushing 'for our kids' as they do, and - 'God's Free Will'...

Ive been working on my double point concentration in meditation early hours, and afternoon - its the same as Single Point Concentration, focusing on one object in mind for 10 seconds, but with double - its tricky, the mind/brain want's to switch at lightening speed from one to the other.

Let's just say I've persuaded to work on it... So now this morning as i'm doing this - 'roar roar' from God only needs to be faint now as 'I know' - So working on it and doing well, its something to do with trance teleportation I bet - did that once and went back in time 30 years, and I could walk...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...140949&page=32

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...
Old 01-04-2022, 09:06 AM
Master
So this morning roar roar 'and' tickly calves - and yesterday I was brilliant at the double point concentration, and this morning early hours I was useless at it lol - 'but' I kept appearing somewhere different 'yes awake' once by a long bus, and I could walk - then 'another' just before looking at a view or a field, and this snivelling lol wife will have me transported to the shed to sleep.

I'm sure the snivelling is spiritual 'or' a super bug created by science with all their messing - but we shall see, my cells keep moving it, then it reappears, lol it should be gone... And there'll be a lesson learned here somewhere, same as spiritual tinnitus, reoccurring dreams, sonic boom - I was taught all this the hard way, and shared info.

Then this song came to mind - 'let us take the mike' as a singer would say - or microphone or mic as its spelled, meaning to me stop pushing, and let us guide 'go with the flow' - and trust...

Last edited by one-light : 01-04-2022 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-04-2022, 01:40 PM
Master
It was late 2019 when my mind strength website first went live - it hardly had chance then the virus war started... So 2 years on, and I've redesigned it the last few days - focusing the main page, mainly on mind strength and good health which will help keep those viruses at bay - ive still got immune / virus war info on a page on it's own now - so people's choice if to read about that.

Free will that God put into play, must be obeyed - 'dark' lower astral realms in deep space are waiting for dictators and those assisting to 'drift forever' in the darkness, after they meet God to explain on judgment day... I was shown this place - so it's place in space booked those that don't obey and play fair...

Anyone been looking on the website recently, refresh the pages.

https://www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Old 25-04-2022, 09:22 AM
Master
My head is a consistency of various songs.. sometimes it does my head in lol.

Anyhow I’ll stop by next time one plays I’ll mention it here.
If we took a tenth of the energy we put into noisy theatrics and devoted it to improving the lives of children who have been born into lives of poverty, violence, and neglect, we could make a world shine. ~ Michael Jay Tucker/Justbe
Old 15-05-2022, 04:22 PM
Seeker

Ok... for about a week now, Natasha's Bedingfield "Pocket full of sunshine" keeps repeating inside my head...

Just popped out of nowhere and doesn't let me go...
Btw it was a pretty rough week and this song helped to go ahead and not give up... I still sing it out of the blue... don't know how long this will last, but it makes me feel so well!!!
Old 15-05-2022, 09:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
So I was wondering if any of you lovely high vibrational energy beings on here, who are especially 'tuned in' to spirit get songs come into your head sometimes, and if they have a meaning to you - then gets stuck, over and over, possibly because we are sensitive beings...

The song "Coldplay X BTS - My Universe" has been playing in my head, and I do think there's a meaning for me vibrationally somehow
Old 16-05-2022, 06:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
The song "Coldplay X BTS - My Universe" has been playing in my head, and I do think there's a meaning for me vibrationally somehow

And it too is still playing in my mind
Old 16-05-2022, 09:02 AM
Administrator
The song that i have had is Supermarket flowers by ED sheran, why i dont know

Namaste

Last edited by Native spirit : 16-05-2022 at 10:03 AM.
Old 16-05-2022, 11:00 AM
Master
Ok I just meditated for one hour and Elton Johns song ‘Cold Heart’ was playing in the back ground supporting me to notice, without getting involved. I did manage to go deeper into absolute stillness where all that moved was my in and out breath. The song ceased. Thanks Elton for trying to distract me.. it didn’t work, but I do love the song.
If we took a tenth of the energy we put into noisy theatrics and devoted it to improving the lives of children who have been born into lives of poverty, violence, and neglect, we could make a world shine. ~ Michael Jay Tucker/Justbe