Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 09-01-2011, 03:33 AM
OceanWaves19161

Lightworkers Update 09/01/2011

Many of you are protecting others less able to protect themselves at this time. For example you may be be being called to protect sensitive children or homeless people etc. The energy they are in need of protection from is harsh and stormy. This is why you find yourselves angry. You sense the harshness, the greed, and power based energies that seek to surround them and you are like a lioness protecting her cubs. You need to reach for the divine...you are unlikely to find the help you need just now in the physical world. You can form alliance groups in time though to help you with your causes. Two heads are better than one as they say. In time these alliances will form small into mid sized protest groups which will pop up all over the world. These protest groups will be successful because by then the majority of people will be conscious of the problems that the world faces and how they can be better addressed. Governments will then change as a result of the people's changing attitudes. This will result in greater peace later on. Try not to get too caught up in the emotion of your causes but do use logic and creativity to make your voices heard. Pray to spirit and ask to be lead to the right places if you feel guided too.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:15 PM
ShamanWoman

Wow, I am sitting here reading this thinking, "Aw, I wanna be part of a protest group!" and then I realize, I just started one myself yesterday! I created a Facebook group encouraging people to step away from political extremism and to compromise with and respect all parties. Ha! I have some lessons to learn about valuing my own contributions, I think. Anyway, thank you for passing on this message, it has a lot of significance for me at the present.
Old 13-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Serenity Bear

You spot on with that one!