Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 15-02-2011, 02:13 AM
OceanWaves19161

Energy update 15/02/2011

Some of you are still feeling very anxious and stressed out. This is occuring because your fears are being transmuted as a result of ascension. Many of you feel like sheep heading for the slaughter yards...the ascended masters say that they know that what your going through is very difficult but you are being guided and looked after. Try and hold onto your faith. Talk to god and ask him to guide you to your highest potential. Allow yourselves to be scrubbed free of the past and let your inner light shine. Your all doing a wonderful job and your work is very much appreciated and an important part of gods plan.

There's a message randomly comming through for an individual too. Someones reaching a certain stage in their life. It's the stage between youth (under 30 to about 50) They feel more comfortable being themselves and I keep getting the words wisdom....a golden cup overflowing with gold water...and a dove.. This is a change from a past life when in a similar situation you were still a bit immature for your age. You've grown alot. Keep paddling forwards...return to innocense. You need to reclaim your childhood years in order to mature to the next stage after this. Hold a ceremony if possible as this is important for you. Make it special and rename yourself?
Old 15-02-2011, 02:29 AM
45Uberti

who is the individual?
Old 15-02-2011, 02:52 AM
Master
Thankyou for this.
Spiritlite
Old 15-02-2011, 03:56 AM
OceanWaves19161

Noooo idea...the msg randomly came through when I was channeling the other one. Figured it was important cause they usually wait untill I've finished one to start on another
Old 15-02-2011, 05:32 AM
cdog

I am not sure how to take what is going on with me but I am going through something now that is very beautiful but at the same time alarming. It started with the numbers, then signs, then noticing everything. Some call it synchronization. Lately I have been experiencing these happenings on a daily basis but typically in the early morning hours. My ears have been ringing for about a year now. Mostly my left, but the other night I was hearing 3 ringing but it was so overpowering I just ran with it. I was in the middle of a crazy dream when it hit me. It felt peaceful but chaotic all at the same time. I envisioned the great pyramid's base lit up and a light to the sky, then it transformed almost like a transformer but I started thinking and it went away.
I have been reading a book that made it into my hands that is called a conversation with God. I don't know if it has any bearing but I do know that I have been reading a lot in the Bible and other books and things are starting to paint a whole new picture.
I also believe that this new way has to do with energy, frequency, and just about everything that has happened throughout my life.
We are staring to remember who we are, I think.
Anyways, I do know that when I have these new feelings they are very powerful and I need to know how to direct them a little better. Love is a mighty powerful tool.
Old 15-02-2011, 09:26 AM
OceanWaves19161

It's a life long process cdog...keep reading, learning, exploring and you'll get a better understanding of what your going through.
Old 15-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Ladofthelight

cdog,

Everything you have described, I have experienced and continue to...

What has helped me is trying to make less conscious sense of experiences, and simply enjoying the "ramping up" of energy.

Ideally, in my opinion, the consicous mind will fall in once it grows tired of questioning everything. Mine has, though there are certainly days that are a bit more difficult than others. Mostly because I get a bit impatient. I want others to join the party!

As I mentioned a couple days ago, I received a message to stay grounded, and to remember that other people are throwing off a lot of energies right now as well. If one finds themselves not feeling their "best" just simply let it be, and don't give it any more energy in the form of thoughts or emotions. Remain calm in that chaos, and let the answers come to you.

Once we prove to ourselves that NOTHING can stop us, what little fear we may possess just renders away.

Trust your inner inscinct, and the extra senses that are activating right now. Our 5 senses can play tricks on us from times to time.

Ok. Much love to you and others gladly skipping down the ascension path!

Lad
Old 15-02-2011, 05:04 PM
cdog

I know you are right because I feel it is that way. One minute I will think I have figured it all out and then realize I don't know diddly. Its everything but at the same time nothing. Truly amazing.
People at work think I am a head case, except others that are catching-the- boat so to speak.
I do know that it does focus a lot around equilibrium.
The first night I had my experience I was driving a haul truck and had about all I could take in my life stress wise. I asked for God to help and he answered, only, I let my energy go crazy and experienced such Joy that the closest thing I could relate it to was witnessing my child come into this existence but it lasted for hours. After that point everything went so smooth and it flowed outwards in all I did "that night".
The following night, I could not get that feeling back at all, questioned if I was doing something wrong. My body hurt, I couldn't think, and had almost the opposite experience as before. I was going back to the way I was before.
At the end of the night I had been drained. Mentally, physically, spiritually.
My truck was being loaded by a giant shovel, and I felt it was just like life. A mountain of dirt being heaved on top of me. I put my hand on the window and thought for a split second, this isn't how I wanted it to be. I looked up and seen the back up mirror. The lights from the shovel had made the rock face shine but there was something in it. A giant hand, it was on the rock face and it was perfectly mimicking my hand on the window. Like the hand of God. It was a beautiful moment I will never forget. I cried then laughed and the numbers on my truck hours had 999. The end of the lesson. I have had to many countless other realizations but that will always be one of my favorites.
We will all need to get to work very soon, if we choose.
Old 15-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Ladofthelight

From my perspective, cdog, you definitely "get it". The conscious mind can play so many games can it not?! :-)

Many, in all walks of life, are feeling "the call". They perceive it in their own unique form. The fact that many think you are a "head case" is a good sign. You are rattling people. Helping them awaken, through your own awakening. Not by prosthelytizing, but simply by becoming your "true" self.

The realization that we are more than what we initially may have thought is such a powerful experience.

Translating multidimensional experiences into a 3D "reality" can be very difficult at times. Perhaps we shouldn't try? :-)

I wish you and all others much love in the process.

I'm right there with you.

Laddy
Old 15-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Ladofthelight

And thanks again to Oceanwaves for sharing these messages!