Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 10-02-2011, 09:55 PM
OceanWaves19161

Energy update 11/02/2011

Many are still battling the ascension process and are feeling extremely exhausted. There is a short break being given however which will allow you to reflect on whats occured and where your moving towards. You may experience large amount of fear during this time due to the releasing of blockages. I've noticed that these feelings can be handled better by concentrating healing energy on the areas being released. They can also be handled by using the mind over the emotions. While the challenges are exactly that...challenging try and remember that you will gain alot out of your experiences in the end which makes them more than worthwhile. Spirit shows me the words TRUST so try and trust the processes you are going through. Your not alone and are being looked after. Some of the energy being cleared is pretty intense but this is a good thing because once released the energy transforms into creative energy which you can use to create the life that you want for yourself.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:05 PM
Master
thank you ocean! Yes an extreme amount of fear, lol I want to retire from the ascension process or quit.

Btw, I tried to pm you back but your indobox is full
Old 10-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Yemaya

Thanks for sharing with us. I could definitely use some creative energy these days.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Guide
Thanks Oceanwaves. I've been extremely tired lately, and the fear just seems almost senseless and random at times. But I'm pushing through!

Thanks again for the message!
Old 11-02-2011, 05:24 AM
OceanWaves19161

Yea thats what it's like....after years of experiencing that I decided to experiment over a couple of months and realised that the fear that came up seemingly randomly wasn't actually random at all...it always occured when I was releasing alot of heavy past life stuff unknowingly. I can tell when its happening now because various parts of my body start aching, I become irritable and my eating habits suddently change
Old 11-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Master
I am so relieved that there is some explaination for what i am experiencing, thank you!

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 11-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace733
I am so relieved that there is some explaination for what i am experiencing, thank you!

just to elaborate on my symptoms, for the past week i have had butterflies so intense in my tummy that i can barely concentrate on anything else, i have had vivid dreams fearful ones but i was standing up to all evil in them so that is a bonus, i have had headaches, extreme anxiety about going out which is odd, and i just felt like a lot is going on around me that i cannot see..but feel..

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 11-02-2011, 05:12 PM
dogninja

Thanks for the update from the highest source available. So glad that you are the messenger from the spirit world here to relay these kind messages. You must be a special, great, and powerful psychic to be able to connect on such a high level. From this message you have delivered, I will now take the day off of work and go home to reconsider my life and struggles. I am so happy good news has finally come....
Old 11-02-2011, 09:42 PM
OceanWaves19161

Lol no Dogninja....just someone who's going through the same process and wants help others going through it as well. When you first start experiencing these kinds of things nothing makes sense and sometimes it helps if your able to piece together what your going through.

Solace that can be quite normal...vivid dreams like that are often huge amounts of energy being released that your physical body is unable too. Your soul will often use dreams as a tool. The headaches can be a build up of energy in the third eye/crown but it can also be linked to anxiety when your going through shifts. The increasing psychic activity happens when your gaining new psychic abilities and for some it also increases around the full moon