Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-03-2023, 04:12 PM
Guide

What is a soul really?.............

A soul is your body's life-force.
Old 08-03-2023, 08:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
What is a soul really?.............

A soul is your body's life-force.

I agree. No soul, no life in my opinion. But then I would add "souls" are of different kinds. A soul that joins with a human body I read is different than one that inhabits an ant body or a dogs body. There are different natures of souls.
Old 08-03-2023, 08:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I just found it an interesting concept and wondered if anybody else knew about this

A little more on that. I think because a soul can chose to put different amounts of itself into an incarnation, there is really no way to judge a soul by the life they are living.

Like a very advanced soul can chose to put very little of it's energy or substance into an incarnation then because they were "over confident' and have so little of their soul energy in the body, they may be overwhelmed by the human life and body and become addicted to some harmful thing. The opposite would be a new soul that throws 100% of the soul energy into a body and then easily overcomes the bodies lower impulses. So the new soul dominates the body with spirituality and the old soul ends up in a bad situation.

I think the reasons and purposes we have are all different. The lessons and experiences we wish to have. They are unique to us. Someone may be here to work on jealousy. Someone else is working on empathy. I read some new souls are here to "get their feet wet" and so pick easy lives, rich loving parents, no heath problems etc. Old souls wanna go deep and want "challenges" so pick abusive parents and poverty. The reverse can be true as well. So I think we can't really tell who is new or old, advanced or a beginner.

Makes sense that old saying, treat everyone like they are God.
Old 08-03-2023, 10:46 AM
Guide

IMO,a soul is a soul.it adapts to the shell surrounding it.
Old 08-03-2023, 01:06 PM
Master
In my opinion it's the immaterial 'part' of anything that lives, and it is indestructible and does not change.
Old 08-03-2023, 01:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
In my opinion it's the immaterial 'part' of anything that lives, and it is indestructible and does not change.

True.
Old 08-03-2023, 02:05 PM
Master
Maisy:

I agree the soul decides how much of its self it puts into the soul although I would put this in conjunction with alternative worlds and universes that already a certain amount of the higher self that governs the soul is sharing out so much of the soul but the higher selfs being the self..

I don’t think we can reincarnate into animals but I believe we all have our own animals shapeshifter personalities (much like animals have standing on two legs body with torso muscles.. if you Google bound to find a picture…

I think that’s the nearest to humans animals get… upright like us.

So I think we would have shapeshifter qualities…

But the more we reincarnate the more we unlock abilities and soul healing advanced and hard skin less likely to penetrate etc

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 08-03-2023, 03:06 PM
Guide

Sorry lostsoul13,read mine and Altairs post. Every living thing has a soul no matter if its animal or human. The soul adapts to whatever shell it incarnates into and lives its life with the abilities it has, or is taught either from peers parents or teachers.
A soul is the life force/consciousness of every living thing. It is the same soul in human, animal or insect,it is no different.

Ps,just for the Mod's .....in my opinion.
Old 08-03-2023, 04:33 PM
Master
Animal ''kingdom'' is weird though, it includes coral, jellyfish, and other organisms that aren't like us mammals or vertebrates for that matter.

Then there are plants, and bacteria, and viruses (which aren't always considered 'life').

I don't know at what point it would be interesting for a soul to undergo a certain experience and to what quantity (what about a bacteria colony?), however surely everything should be 'ensouled'.
Old 08-03-2023, 04:51 PM
Guide

Imo,Altair,these are maybe new souls that are working their way up the ladder. I've read that every soul starts off as rock,plant,insects,mammals onto humans, though I'm not so sure about rock.
There are so many tales, you just don't know what to believe. also all the different vibrations are supposed to contain many sub vibrations.
*Sigh*,it's a mystery.

PS...............I don't consider a rock a living thing, with a soul.(I maybe wrong).