Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 11-02-2015, 12:32 AM
Super Moderator
I am Leo sun with Aquarius moon.

I am small, only 5ft 2 and naturally very lean but strong. Built a bit like a ballet dancer with a weird flexible body & long legs. I have long brownish/blond hair which curls a little bit here and there. I wear it in a braid often. It is going a bit grey and I colour it....but am toying with the idea of letting it be grey....

I might be skinny but love food very much and it is one of the greatest enjoyments of being physical, for me! For some reason I do not gain any weight.

I live in a very ordinary down to earth way, and all the blessings of 'earth' make me happy. I like simple things and a simple way of life best of all, and my absolute favourite thing is to spend all day in the woods, or walking in some wild place for many miles. I prefer to walk alone now there is no dog....
Old 11-02-2015, 12:43 AM
StarRobin

I am an Aries, although I wonder if I am a bit of a Taurus! I am naturally blonde, but it's darkened over time, and blue eyes. I have been told my eyes are lovely and I agree! I am a big emotional eater which isn't good, but as much as I try, I fail to lose the weight I want cos I end up back in my old ways. I like the company of people but I also like to be alone a lot of the time.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Capricorn
Asc-Pisces
Moon in Cancer

I am petite 5'2 ish. Always lean minus the years I bared children. Long brown hair, brown eyes. Big eye balls and long eye brows were always my trait.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:15 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LavenderStream
I am a Gemini I guess I'd say the fact that my eyes are sparkly. I'm very floaty...which goes to the Gemini thing...I've been told many Geminis appear very youthful.

Gemini here!! I look young for my age also!! Almost child like lol but I'm not complaining honestly
Old 12-02-2015, 11:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Virgo, slim, average height, dark brown eyes & medium length hair, olive skin.
Old 12-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Guide
Sagittarius Sun
Aquarius Moon
Aquarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Taurus
Uranus and Mars in Virgo
Neptune and Venus in Scorpio
Saturn and Moon in Aquarius
Mercury in Capricorn.

I am a big man - about 6ft2, broad shoulders, used to be big beefy and buff from gym in my earlier years.

As I grew older, my metabolism slows down and I fend myself having to eat smaller portions in order to keep my waistline in check.
I also have olive skin and brown eyes with short dark brown / grey hair (salt & pepper). I am like a gentle giant. I do not like to blow my own trumpet but are happy to keep things going in the background in a supportive capacity.
Kabbalistic: Sagittarius - the Hebrew Letter Samech = a Prop / support.
I am best in a supportive role. I have been in various leadership roles in the past, successfully so, but it is not a preferred position.
I value integrity, honesty, commitment.
Work keeps me sane. My partner keeps me grounded.
I am Sensible to the core, and reliable.
Old 02-10-2022, 10:26 PM
Master
It also has much to do with your Rising sign-the way you look to the world also. my sun is in virgo while my Aries is in rising I don't really care for my headshape , (I take after my dad). I have a Oval head shape Rising Aries in women can have an angular look about them, with arched eyebrows. I have always gotton compliments on my eyebrows being a nice shape more than anything .

This one guy from my hometown who has a Leo sun, Pisces moon and Libra rising is really a handsome guy. he has a Diamond Headshape- The diamond shaped face is the rarest of face shapes, and is defined by*a narrow forehead, wide cheekbones and a narrow chin. Diamond shaped faces are usually narrower at the eye line and jaw line, with high and often dramatic cheekbones. (which is my favorite type of headshape) and he has the cutest ears. He also has a attractive slender physique athletic build .
He is a Libra rising -A Libra rising man is*extremely handsome. They have seductive eyes and a perfectly symmetrical forehead. They have a strong athletic body and fair to olive-gold and tanned skin.
Old 08-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I am a Scorpio and I have long black hair, dark eyes, and olive skin. I am also tall and slender.
Old 12-10-2022, 12:50 AM
Guide

I didn't read through all of the posts...

I'm an aqua sun with scorpio asc. People always assume I'm mean until they get to know me. Once people know me, they usually like me. Also, I have many planets trining my ascendant. Even when I gain weight (around 20 lbs at the most), I still have admirers. I feel best when not chubbier, but I still do pretty well. Haha.

I notice that men with gemini placements are usually quite slim and tall. I also notice that women with sun in Sagittarius or heavy Sagittarius placements usually have nice hips. I also think women with their sun in Gemini have natural sex appeal.
Old 13-10-2022, 11:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Cancer Sun conjunct Jupiter opposite Saturn in Capricorn.
Ruler Moon in Taurus conjunct Mars trine Neptune, Uranus & Saturn, opposite Pluto, Pluto in 8th.
Sun trine Pluto and lilith in Scorpio, square Mars.

Asc in Aquarius conjunct North Node.

6ft.

Between thin and muscular and somewhat rounded too.
Deep intense eyes, sometimes my resting face appears way too serious for some.

I will update this with pics once my 15 posts have been done.

Known for my scathing wit and penetrating insight but I can be too much to handle too, takes a special person to handle me.

My vedic or sidereal chart shows Moon and Mars in Aries and my nakshatra is Ashwini, I do have an Aries like temperament but I can also be very very patient and ignore my feelings.
I am still a Cancer Sun in both methods.

This is a very good description of my character but also facial features..

Ashwini Nakshatra Male Characteristics

The males born in the Ashwini Nakshatra will almost always have a handsome face and bright and big eyes. His forehead will be broad and nose tends to be big. However, he will be grateful to those who love him and will go to any extent to do anything for them. Undoubtedly, he is the best friend you can have when you need one desperately. Having patience even during times of great danger makes him special. But, it will be a tough task to control him when he goes haywire. Counting his strength, he can give you the best guidance, but he is fearful of criticism to the point of being paranoid — he feels people may be plotting dirty things against him.

Last edited by SeaGoat : 14-10-2022 at 03:17 AM.