Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 07-12-2012, 02:32 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
One word - obama. *evil grin*

I fear the prez isn't really calling the shots, but it'd certainly be an exciting dangerous challenge... I assume.

And you'd certainly shake things up.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:26 AM
Henri77

Cripes, my last thread was shut down for dissing public figures.
Here I go again...
politics is taboo as well.

Let's keep it light.., silly & respectful....please. Just "for fun"

Old 09-12-2012, 12:50 PM
Master

I'd be my mother's dog. Doesn't have to lift a finger, gets hand fed, whenever she cooks a meal he gets bits, he gets snuffles from the crisp tin, unconditionally loved, walked masses, life's a blast for the little mutt.

But no idea which person I might want to be. Not me, that's for sure.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Master
A beautiful and amazing cellist. I can't think of any names. I'd like to play in the philharmonic.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Master

Oh that's a thought - music. I would love to be able to sing beautifully without inhibition and also very very loudly. Classical music.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:46 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
A beautiful and amazing cellist. I can't think of any names. I'd like to play in the philharmonic.

YoYo-Ma is one of the best. lives here in Minneapolis
Old 10-12-2012, 05:49 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I'd be my mother's dog. Doesn't have to lift a finger, gets hand fed, whenever she cooks a meal he gets bits, he gets snuffles from the crisp tin, unconditionally loved, walked masses, life's a blast for the little mutt.

Yeah, but cat's don't have to do tricks, defend anyone,go hunting or even come when called.
Now that's the life....

but many dogs have it good too
Old 10-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Dan2000

Reincarnation

I would just like to be a better version of myself. I have processed the idea of Reincarnation for a long, long time.

When I was young, I was a practicing Zen Buddhist and was excited by the idea of "becoming someone else". Now, I find the idea to be existentially disturbing, if not terrifying.

I don't want to be someone else or change my identity.

My current view, or rather hope, is in becoming a higher version of myself: processing and getting rid of negative aspects, building and developing newer and more positive aspects of Self, cultivating what good there is to me.

In other words, remaining myself but continually improving. That would be my "ideal-fantasy incarnation". What do you think?

Dan
Old 10-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Henri77

Well I guess that's what we really do.
This idea was more about diversion, a vacation from ourself
Old 10-12-2012, 09:39 PM
Gregatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Well I guess that's what we really do.
This idea was more about diversion, a vacation from ourself

Diversion you say hmm......i would gladly choose Keith Richards....i love that guy.....he's a GREAT guitarist and bullet proof to, it would seem.

What could possibly go wrong?