Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

View Poll Results: Has the information been helpful?
Yes, thank you for sharing 0 0%
It's interesting, I will have to consider it further 1 50.00%
I'm not sure 0 0%
It's too confusing 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-05-2022, 04:13 PM
Knower

The Ten Commandments as revealed to Neale Donald Walsch, reinterpreted

This is information from an earlier post, about the Ten Commandment as revealed to Neale Donald Walsh by the Malphite Wisp, though reinterpreted with additional information, where necessary:

And the Word of God was not a commandment, but a covenant. These, then, are the . . .TEN COMMITMENTS. You shall know that you have taken the path to Divine Selfhood, and you shall know that you have found the Higher Self, for there will be these signs, these indications, these changes in you.

1. You shall love God (which is you in the physical, as a manifestation of the Divine energies and personality) with all your heart, all your mind, all your soul, which means that you shall place nobody above yourself in the physical. No longer will you place above yourself any statues, tokens, charms, totems, or any man-made creation. You will set aside these things as a child sets aside toys. Not because they are unworthy, but because you have outgrown them. And, you shall know you have taken the path to God because:

2. You shall not call yourself in vain or despisingly. Nor will you call upon the body's three Energy centers (Pineal, Heart, and Pubic Muscle Energies) with belittlement. After you look at the Pineal and Heart Energies using Woo-Aww-Wow Relationship Temperament eyes, and having them become Lover Relationship Temperament (from possibly Predator Relationship Temperament), and knowing that "there is a right way to do anything", so as to connect the Head Hair Follicle Energy with the Galio Wisp (Pineal Energy Wisp), the Armpit Hair Follicle Energy with the Griffin Wisp (Heart Energy Wisp), and the Pubic Hair Follicle Energy with the Malphite Wisp (Pubic Hair Energy Wisp), you will understand the power of words, and of thoughts, thus you would not think of calling yourself in despise, or calling any of your body parts or physical features with belittlement and in vain. You shall not call them vain because you cannot, as long as you're connected to the Galio Wisp, Griffin Wisp, and Malphite Wisp. For My name—the Great “I Am”—is never used in vain (that is, without result),nor can it ever be. And when you have found the Divine Self, you shall know this. And, I shall give you these other signs as well:

3. You shall focus on the Present Time frame in the mind, thus keeping your Expectation in the present, so that it is not in the past or future, as it will cause you to feel miserly or depressed, respectively. This is a special feature or trait of the mind, as the Forward Traveling Time manifests as the Energetic Plane, while the Backward Traveling Time manifests as the Physical Plane.

4. You shall honor your mother and your father, who gave birth to you, and keep in contact with the babysitter or people (likely your grandparents) if you call them with Parent Relationship Temperament—and you will know you are the Son when you honor your Father/Mother God in all that you say or do or think. And even as you so honor the Mother/Father God, who are your father and mother on Earth ( for they have given you life ), so, too, will you honor your own children, and pregnancies. You know you have found God when you observe that...

5. You will not murder or kill anything with Fear Emotional Repression. For while you understand that you cannot end another life in any event (all life is eternal), you will not choose to terminate any particular incarnation, nor change any life energy from one form to another, without the most sacred justification. This applies to aborting an unborn baby. Your new reverence for life will cause you to honor all life formsincluding plants, trees and animals—and to impact them only when it is for the highest good. And these other signs will I send you also, that you may know you are on the path:

6. You will not end a romantic relationship with Sadness Emotional Repression. Because of the reincarnating nature of humans as a sentient species, Emotional Repressions like Anger and Fear will get transmitted to the next same-sex reincarnation, so that while the person gets to meet you physically in this incarnation, it won't be likely in the other same-sex incarnation. However, if you have made someone express repressed Anger and Fear towards you, as a result of ending a relationship with repressed Sadness, you can think of that person in the mind, and ask for forgiveness. I promise you, when you are connected to the Galio Wisp, the Griffin Wisp and Malphite Wisp, you shall not commit this fault of ending a romantic relationship with Sadness Emotional Repression.

7. You will not take a thing that is not your own, nor cheat, nor connive, nor harm another to have any thing, for this would be to steal. I promise you, when you are connected to the Galio Wisp, the Griffin Wisp and Malphite Wisp, this will not happen. Nor shall you . . .

8. You will not say a bad thing about someone else that is not true, and thus bear false witness. Nor shall you . . .

9. You will not covet or have Envy Emotional Repression for your neighbor’s spouse, nor say anything that encourages them to separate, for they are already in a loving relationship. This means that you need to find someone else and move on.

10. You will not covet or have Envy Emotional Repression for your neighbor’s goods, for the Griffin Wisp will bring you all the wealth you will ever need.

You will know that you have found the path to Divine Selfhood when you see these signs. For I promise that no one who are truly connected to their Galio Wisp, Griffin Wisp, and Malphite WIsp shall any longer do these things. It would be impossible to continue such behaviors. These are your freedoms, not your restrictions. These are my commitments, not my commandments. For Higher Self does not force about—it merely tells the Divine Self: this is how you will know that you are truly energetically connected.

Last edited by MidasCloud : 29-05-2022 at 11:41 PM.
Old 16-08-2022, 04:33 AM
Knower

Does anybody have any questions or would anybody like to comment? Thank you for your interest.
Old 26-10-2022, 11:19 PM
Experiencer
The author himself shifted hinself from his 3 main books to something else. So I will not take his words as real commandments nor commitments. It's very off from the original bible's commandments anyways.
Old 27-10-2022, 12:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
Does anybody have any questions or would anybody like to comment? Thank you for your interest.

It gave us all an opportunity to witness fraud….caveat emptor…..
Old 27-10-2022, 06:53 PM
I had no idea what caveat emptor meant, and I did well with 2 years of Latin!
I might not be the only one, so:

The principle that the buyer alone is responsible for checking the quality and suitability of goods before
a purchase is made.
"caveat emptor still applies when you are buying your house"

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-11-2022, 12:02 PM
Knower

Quote:

I see it's based on the Catholic numbering of the Commandments.
Old 24-01-2023, 04:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstrats
I see it's based on the Catholic numbering of the Commandments.

I'm not sure there is a different numbering system for the Ten Commandments, because this numbering is the same for Jehovah's Witness's Bible as well, so I feel like it's a common Christian numbering thing, if there are no numbering in the Jewish Hebrew texts.

Glad to see you are interested.
Old 24-01-2023, 11:56 AM
Knower

Quote:
I'm not sure there is a different numbering system for the Ten Commandments, because this numbering is the same for Jehovah's Witness's Bible as well, so I feel like it's a common Christian numbering thing, if there are no numbering in the Jewish Hebrew texts.

What is your source for saying that the JWs refer to the Sabbath commandment as the third one?