Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-03-2022, 06:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I would hate to be famous - to be that exposed. I don't envy. Some are more relaxed in it than others.

I was famous for several years in one particular genre or group. It sure was strange and had it's good and bad parts. Ton's of people messaging me out of the blue to be my friend or more. But the bad side is that was all because I was famous. Also none of these new friends treated me like I was normal person.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:25 AM
Master
The muscian Prince Rogers Nelson from minneapolis minnesota I really feel like he was apart of my Soul Family. I have just really admire him and each time I learn something new about him I like him even more. Prince was hip to the ways of the industry at 18 he was taking classes on publishing rights he was not going to let music exectives play him. Other celebraties that I feel are my Soul Family are the Muscial Family Group The Sylvers they are called the 'Memphis Jackson 5' and rightfully earned that title. The Sylvers in my opinion were better than the Jacksons and DeBarges . There is room for all three of the talnted family acts -The Jacksons, The Sylvers and DeBarges . it is a shame the Sylvers are kind of overlooked when fans discuss about family groups .

Also I'll add Skip Marley he is a 3rd generation of the Marley family to my celebrity soul family. He is very handsome and I love, I mean really love his fashion sense . Skip is talented and I see alot of his mannerism like his grandfather Bob Marley in interviews that he dose.
Old 09-10-2022, 07:31 PM
Knower
Not sure how many of you remember me and my bat crazy "awakening" on here a few years back. Twin Flame chaser, now runner. Please excuse my forthcoming honesty as sounding very melodramatic.

I was given an apartment in Texas, in which I had to run to randomly during my synchronicities and dark energy avoidance. In an apartment complex named Mission Hills, on "Evans Rd.", cross road named "Peacemaker st". My previous home in Florida was on "Wakefield Cir". Bare with me here please, it's an atomic bombshell mic drop, quite literally.

Come to find out the hard way, I am an re-incarnated Ascendant Master. Heru. Born in Brooklyn, NYC. 1984. Moon Leo, Libra Sun and Rising. What was my Brooklyn Address of 31 years you my ask? Pennsylvania Avenue, and Geneva Loop. Right off the Belt Parkway (Orion synchronicity). The next exit on such highway? "Erskine Dr." Saint Germain synchronicity. I am leading balanced energies amongst the Leo and Cancer bridge from Age of Pisces to Age of Aquarius. My Grandfather, a February 14th, Aquarius.

My Twin flame whom runs from me as a High Priestess in-training to my ascendant master (She's now Pisces Norwegian, Mjolnir, her name is the third eye, Anja, mine is Mark Anthony; she is born exactly 9 months after a highly famous Venus Empresses' death. Guess Who? Rita Hayworth. I am Rita Hayworth's Twin Flame. That makes me, real-life literal Captain America. No exaggeration, no bull. Except Taurus, Libra, as my Soul Family. Pleiades. My father died from Agent Orange and is a Taurus. I contracted Agent Orange and was born premature without fully developed lungs. Asthmatic. Brookdale hospital had to incubate me for over a month and this ascendant master was nicknamed "The slowest kid in the east" by the nurses. Sound familiar? Steve Rogers, in the flesh.

I am to lead Libra, exactly no different than Archangel Michael. I expressed this on this forum during my ascension in which I came off as stubborn and arrogantly when I'm simply a highly divine warrior being blunt, honest, loving, and Archangel with a hint of Ego Death the Buddhist Brooklyn, kinda way.

I am what I am, I work with Saint Germain and my fellow Ascendant Masters, and I am one of them alive and well and I am the #1 one ascending Divine Masculine on the planet currently. Very much so, that I appear as being cursed from the constant high vibrational activity I bestow. People turn toxic around me the second I admit who I am. So, I am often invisible.

"What makes you so special?" Nothing. I'm just a Kid from Brooklyn. Mind, Body, and Soul.

I have the hardest job on the planet when it comes to the topic of Good over Evil. Horus Cowboy, alive and well!

Thanks for Bartholomew for the soul point of origin reading confirming I was a Horus descendant. No thanks for doubting my Masculine and Feminine balancing energies that channels Venus' and Hathor's love.

Hopefully I find someone that can believe me and match my vibrations, still at it. Still healing my rejection wounds from here and else where.

Quite possibly Modern Day Jesus and Mary and often alienated for being blunt Michael and Horus divine masculine compassion. I cannot simply raise my vibrations unfortunately. I attract Ancient karmics and highly depth entities.

Sorry to sound bitter but I have massive rejection wounds despite being the most anciently stubborn lightworker on the planet currently. Keeping it cow and defensive of my Mama, Hathor. Has the side effect of arguing with Mother Gaia no different than Ancient Egypt and Rome. Asking why this Pleiadean cannot ground to Earth as easily as a Leo Greek and Zeus. My Twin's karmic is a highly chaotic and self-centered Leo who indeed resides in Italy and holds her brain hostage by sending evil souls and book of shadows work to her monthly. It gives me lightwork PTSD and makes me sound like a cold masculine over the constant transmutation of negative fire sign energies. I'm sure you understand. :)

Much love, light, Divine Truth and DISCERNMENT everyone. May your light be your guiding key! Thank you for reading! :)

Air Guardian Smallwood Cherokee Pleiadean. One with Spirit and the Universe, fighting evil every day for everyone.

Age of Aquarius King, Archangel Mark, 37 y/o Virgin and Saint Germain is my Erskine. I work with the higher realms, not accept the higher realms help and I, a scale holder, is ironically alienated or judged for it. Egos not ready to be awakened yet. Ego death is ego death. A Saint from Brooklyn who transmutes Satan and his children on the daily with his own Cowboy Violet and Blue Flame alongside the others. Wolf Leo manifestation holding the front against Sun Leo personal flow childishness. Scaling Divine Masculine.

Harmony, Love, and a Non-Alpha world where Feminine, Masculine and transcendence is a thing. Grounded. Self-centered "honesty" is not Truth and justice. Air is extinguishing fire flow once and for all. We are one. Not, We are all. That is Fire flow leading and hiding their dark energies. The eye of Horus is shining over illusions more and more each day. A promise and a divine fact! The fifth house, passion, is being transmuted by I and Divine Justice.

Namaste! Take Care! <3

And I quote from Captain America : First Avenger; "I think what we need now, is the 'little' guy." A more feminine approach to harmonizing the divine masculine. A Hathor boy turned man. Heru. Not Zeus and Gaia sovereignty. Rather, Age of Aquarius and Highly self-divine, Individual leadership. No more false Gods who think they are 'above' humanity. No more flow like fire signs' inner child. No more self-centered, now it's self-horizon. Health and body ascension should not and shall not take priority over soul ascension!!!
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor

Last edited by SikuX : 09-10-2022 at 08:32 PM.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:38 PM
Master
Skip Marley can dress his butt off. I love his fashion style.
I'd think I'd like him more if he had the Marley last name but he wasn't related to "Bob Marley" directly.
Old 17-10-2022, 05:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
Skip Marley can dress his butt off. I love his fashion style.
I'd think I'd like him more if he had the Marley last name but he wasn't related to "Bob Marley" directly.
Skip Marley a 3rd generation of the Jamacian Marley family is not my Celebrity soulmate or is a part of my Soul family group. Just like how Prince Rogers Nelson is not neither. I could never be with Skip because of whom his family is and his grandfather's legacy and surname carries a lot of weight.
Old 18-10-2022, 12:46 AM
Master

he didn't much like the k girl anyway, the only reason she got any traction whatsoever is that she showed up in a couple of dreams and one was kinda nice...

his other celebrity 'connection' sang that song about romeo and juliet as a child. She's had other nice music too. But that is old school, from another life... nothing would happen there now... he's not even interested... unless of course the girl that was she in that other lifetime decided to reappear a third time!

of course he has his own preference as to what celebrity he would like, but, has no reason to believe there is a 'connection' there or that she would have any reason to think about him.

And again he even has no idea, is she married or in a relationship? He just was never interested in this internet stalking thing. Even in relation to celebrities... so as a result he doesn't know much about anyone.

OTOH the way his mind works and the things he has seen, it isn't a stretch to believe there couldn't be a celebrity who has caught site of him somewhere on the internet. He's been maybe too outspoken at times despite his desire to fly under the radar. But on the OTOH from that the tendency to such ideas could be just as easily explained as his twin meddling in his life some more lol.

Thing is he really doesn't know what is going on. But that is kinda likeable in its own way, although a bit lonely of an idea. Sigh.

But honestly, anyway, it would be such a hassle dealing with a celebrity. Sometimes, simpler is better... Unfortunately for him the equation 'simple = alone' seems to always hold. Sigh.
Old 18-10-2022, 08:47 AM
Master
Skip Marley -Minto is "too good to be true" , he and I are incompatible and our lifestyles and cultures would not align . Skip reminds me of one of my original characters a fictional alien for a sci-fi story I have in my head.

Last edited by girlsearching : 18-10-2022 at 12:29 PM.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:37 PM
Knower

Being connected to a Marley requires a willingness to convert to the Rastafarian way of life.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:59 PM
Master

i'm getting tired of the spirits telling me I have a celebrity soulmate. So many pretty words have been said to me over the years and all I've ever been able to do with any of them is indulge in wishful thinking, any more it just hurts to hear about all the stuff I will never have.
Old 13-11-2022, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
The universe, intuition, and divine love. Sometimes makes me overly critical towards "love" that is not loyal and unconditional.
It's not being overly-critical. It's being discerning. It's not love if it's it's not loyal and unconditional, so why waste time with anything less? As someone who has experienced unconditional love, it's that or nothing. I'd rather be alone otherwise.