Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Juanita

Cat Pain-body vs. negative entity

Many people, including some well known Mediums, believe that a negative entity can attach themselves to a living person.....E. Tolle describes the pain-body as if it "was" a separate entity, but of course it is not, it is part of the ego self.....Is it plausible that, through misunderstanding, Tolle's pain-body is the negative entity that some believe in??
Old 25-05-2013, 03:56 AM
Juanita

Nobody wants to tackle this one?....
Old 25-05-2013, 04:06 AM
Master
I don't know but I think what we call negative energy is nothing more than just feeling negative, like if we feel positive, we don't say that there's positive entity attached to us ?.
Old 25-05-2013, 04:40 AM
Juanita

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I don't know but I think what we call negative energy is nothing more than just feeling negative, like if we feel positive, we don't say that there's positive entity attached to us ?.

I agree 100% with you.. I have never believed that negative entities can attach themselves to anybody..I just wondered if E. Tolles description of our own personal demons could explain it... and that was a great way to put it--no, never heard of a positive entity attaching--I will have to remember that...
Old 25-05-2013, 07:00 AM
Master

I've always thought that most of these attaching negative entities people speak of are really rejected fragments of themselves from other lifetimes coming back or being recognized, trying to bring one's being back to wholeness again.

I'm afraid it's been awhile since I've read Tolle so I don't remember what he said about the pain body.
Old 25-05-2013, 07:00 AM
Master
I agree with Tolle. The pain-body is from the egoic self. It is the accumulations of negative emotions in life building up within our subconscious storage house.

One of the best Modernized versions of the Christian "transmitted sin".

I have had weird experiences with spiritual negative energy. I mean like objective energy that had nothing to do with me but with a house my grandmother lived in. I never thought of my crazy religious grandmother as being negative in prayer but she is. And her entire room I stayed in had creepy happenings.

I remember seeing a childlike version of myself in her mirror laughing at me as I was coming home from work. It was such a horrifying thing to see. I couldn't sleep all night.The cabinets in the kitchen opened by themselves. And my gf and I would always see orbs floating in the living room. Nothing attached to me but I consulted a clairvoyant in my family. She told me the house was tained with negative energy and had "opened doors" to negative entities.

Ironically as I am posting this I came across this website lol- http://enlightenedcatholicism-colkoc...ne-energy.html

I don't know. It kinda makes sense. It deals with negative energy, lower consciousness, and such.

Nothing can attach to us if we are fully aware and full of positive energy. Thats what I have experienced.

But I don't think Tolle meant objective demons in the case of pain-body.
Old 25-05-2013, 07:09 AM
Master
Meditation makes the mind sharper and people become aware of the subtler nuances.
Old 25-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Suspended
Master
Some bacterias feeds off particular foods and certain energies feed off low vibrations . Its just the way it is .. Its just another aspect of the food chain lol .

I hear more and more Individuals sensing that something is not quite right as they say more than ever nowadays .
I would say its no coincidence that Individuals are becoming more aware of such energy related things because many Individuals are becoming more aware of themselves .

There is a fine line between being at a vibrational level that allows one to be self aware and yet still retain a vibrational level that attracts negative energies .

Some Individuals that are vibrating more positive light can still however attract negative energies but because the vibrations are miles apart there is nothing that can stick so to speak ..

I would say that many aspects of the self are becoming known because of the collective/universal energies are shifting and in that respect certain things about the Individual self are become known to them . Some aspects are not so pretty . The world in some respect is in a sorry state of affairs and there appears to be more Individuals struggling and worrying about this and that, the pressures are building and there is a lot of tired energies out there .

So I suppose the feeding grounds are rife nowadays with fresh meat for the lower energies to feed upon and this is where the david Icke reptilian fear based entities comes into play also .

Through knowing someone who has experienced attachment through drink and drugs and through depression and self hate, low self esteem and such likes it is very difficult to break the cycle but there is however something naturally occurring in these respects . Its not pretty and what manifests and what is expressed can rip families and friends apart but at the end of the day it's all to do with an energy process .

In a way such experience can bring forth a lot of self reflection .. In that light what seems or appears as a negative experience is in the long run achieving something quite the opposite .

x dazzle x
Old 25-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Anandini.Devotee

negative 'entities' are merely thought forms that have been able to act in some sort of intelligent manor but they are not real entities, they are not part of an oversoul they do not incarnate, they fall off of others who had incarnated and then attach to another, but they cant attach to another unless that person has the same problems as the other one they came off of, so if you are not in fear(which is all negative emotions ultimately) then a 'negative entity' cant hurt you. unfortunately we are all pretty much in fear so we all have these leaches created by ourselves even, we create our own demons and they take form as a simple thought that can only exist in a lower vibration. Advise: if you are in a low vibration simply know that it seems a lot worse then it is and you can change it by simply know that you are a peaceful pure soul and that this reality is very convincing, then blank out your mind and pray or connect to source through appreciation love and maybe even say a mantra or just 'om'. next step is to simply wait 5 minutes.you will see that the low vibe is gone and you can now integrate it in a non attached way (non emotional). Every time you integrate in a non attached way it weakens the channel that the negative thought form can use to attach again.
Old 25-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Master
Very good post Guru.

May I just add that have researched Mediums and "negative thoughtforms" are the most common of negative energy. And ironically they all come from our emotional being, or I guess when it is out of balance.

I find it ironic how the Symbolism in Genesis is so perfect. Eve, representing feeling and our emotional body is the part of us which allows evil (the serpent) to come into our lives. When the emotional body is overpowering our logic and reason, we opened ourselves to the egoic self's dark side (serpent) and can create thought-forms that ruin our lives and destroy our happiness or "Eden".

But I have also done research on conscious negative spirits. Majority of them were human beings who have strong dark attachments to the Earth-plane and they do not cross over properly because they are in some sort of hell they created for themselves.

And there are, but very rare and unlikely, spirits which never chose to be human but are somehow purely evil. I never understood these entities, most people have a hard time figuring out who they are. Christians call them fallen angels but I can not imagine an angel falling into pure evil. In fact most of us are in sense fallen angels, we have descended from a higher plane.

I think in the Kabbalah, a negative energy plane came into existence as a natural consequence of the Supreme Being desiring manifestation. It wasn't something intentional. And because of this negative plane, there sprouted negative beings who never had a choice but are semi-conscious forces. They call them so many things in religion like demons, Jinns, Titans, and so forth.

I don't know the nature of such forces because like I said they are so rare.