Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Whisperer

I started reading CwG a few months back, had to stop in the middle to digest it all! Cracking book, can't wait to get back into them again!
Old 15-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostmaker
Hi, if you want to beleive in all that falacy then it will do you the world of good if you are happier for it. cant anyone realise that how we are here is the result of the big bang, a freak accident. Sorry I have not read the book and wont either. Id rather read about Santy clause. aliens indeed! people need to get a grip. If Ive gettn the wrong end of the stick then I apoligise for that. Science will prevail. God is our soul, which is our sub-conscience, talking to god is talking to ourselvs. We are this planets bacteria if you like. and once we die theres nothing left apart from our passed on genes. I think we are meant to go into the ground to feed the greens. theres no coming back. Didnt houdini say that if there was a way back, he would make it! Im sure he must of forgotten to fill out a return to planet earth application or something whilst quewing up at the pearly gates. There I go again...off on one :) I hope I am entitled to my own opinion. We are soon forgotten, even within a hundred years or so.

Hi Ghostmaker,

You are entitled to form an opinion on whatever you like!

It would be worth knowing that this site is generally used by people who respect everyone's beliefs.

Pick a subject and we can chat about it...

AM
Old 19-03-2007, 08:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostmaker
Hi, if you want to beleive in all that falacy then it will do you the world of good if you are happier for it. cant anyone realise that how we are here is the result of the big bang, a freak accident. Sorry I have not read the book and wont either. Id rather read about Santy clause. aliens indeed! people need to get a grip. If Ive gettn the wrong end of the stick then I apoligise for that. Science will prevail. God is our soul, which is our sub-conscience, talking to god is talking to ourselvs. We are this planets bacteria if you like. and once we die theres nothing left apart from our passed on genes. I think we are meant to go into the ground to feed the greens. theres no coming back. Didnt houdini say that if there was a way back, he would make it! Im sure he must of forgotten to fill out a return to planet earth application or something whilst quewing up at the pearly gates. There I go again...off on one :) I hope I am entitled to my own opinion. We are soon forgotten, even within a hundred years or so.

Naturally you are entitled to your own opinion, and that is what it is - your opinion - not a statement of proven fact. Likewise other opinions are just as valid as yours, and people with differing opinions shouldn't be told to "get a grip." The idea that life did not originate on Earth isn't off the wall, as there is plenty of evidence to support that: it's all in "The Gods of the New Millenium which is book written by a researcher who spent years travelling the Earth for evidence." In any case, how can we prove that isn't true? Why shouldn't it be the case? The are hundreds and millions of planets, so who's to say we aren't the only life around, or even that we weren't the first to arrive? It doesn't disprove the Big Bang theory by any means (which I believe in, by the way). It isn't make believe like Santa Claus or a fairy tale, the truth is no one knows what really happened when the Earth began, or what the truth of our existance is. We can only make assumptions according to what we see in the physical, although some people can see the truth from more spiritual experiences. Most of us experience life purely in physical form and with physical eyes, and it's easy to assume that's all there is, but with an open mind it's possible to see the wider picture.
Obviously it's up to you what you believe and accept to be your reality, but I just wanted to point out that there can be other, just as valid, ways of looking at life. There are many religious scientists- past and present - so we're not all living in cloud cuckoo land!

Last edited by Emmalevine : 19-03-2007 at 10:56 AM.
Closed Thread