Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-02-2024, 05:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric - 2

*Note to moderator*: Please leave this post under “spirituality” and not move it to the “Christianity”
sub forum since it is a controversial subject for Christians.

There is a post from April 2021 by beginners_mind titled: Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric -
an excellent introduction to the subject in the original post: see https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140052.

How wonderful to see this on the forum!

A lot of Rudolf Steiner’s work is to bring to our awareness the Presence of Christ in the 2nd Coming in the etheric at the present time. But as beginners_mind says of Steiner, he always said we need to verify any spiritual information for ourselves; that the information he provides is just a guide and direction to further personal investigation.

According to Steiner (who died in 1925) the 2nd Coming - which is not going to be in the physical realm -
would begin in graduated and extending form from 1933.

Like beginners_mind we (my wife and I) have had inner perceptions and experiences confirming for us that the 2nd Coming of Christ has begun - and is in active development in the etheric realm: in modern terms perhaps called the quantum level.

Because a belief in this, followed by inner personal verification and confirmation, can be a massive change in spiritual perspective I would like to do some follow-up posts later, based on Steiner’s writings - and proofs of his writings now visible in the world.

This starting post is an aside about current general perceptions about the 2nd Coming - and our very personal experience of the 2nd Coming in relation to the Church of England.

We are not really Church people as such. I am from an eastern Sufi family where the stream has degenerated into ossified religious forms and practices.
My wife was brought up as a Church of England going Christian - although lost touch in her early adulthood.

Since we met in our midlife we have often times over the years tried Church attendance, including different denominations; but this hasn’t worked for us spiritually.
So we have usually relied on our own spiritual studies and inner development work.

In the autumn of last year (2023) I decided, based on my inner perceptions and realisations, that I needed a Christian Baptism, and needed to be baptised in our local church; this would be what is called an Adult Baptism.
After meeting the priest for our parish to clarify intentions and purposes on both sides I was baptised in front
a congregation of 30 or so people.

The baptism, on the First Sunday in Advent, proved quite powerful: absolutely unexpectedly, at the font,
at the moment of baptism, I burst into tears - and couldn’t stop crying.

After this we attended a few Church services. My wife was greatly disturbed each time by the regular reference in
church services to the awaited future 2nd Coming of Christ.

So, we had a private 2 hour meeting with the Priest of the church to discuss our perspective.

We discovered significant differences in our articulations of faith and associated practices of worship.
After this our affiliation with the Church of England has come to and end.

My research on the web further confirms that not only is our view of the 2nd Coming a minority view - but most
have not even heard of the idea or considered the possibility that Christ has descended to be amongst us again
and is available to us in the Now - using our finer perceptions.

Last edited by Drewan : 02-02-2024 at 11:47 AM.
Old 02-02-2024, 04:27 AM
Master
A close friend of mine, who has since crossed over, he was able to travel into different realms and domains, guided by Lord Shiva* (* a part of the trinity, in Hinduism). Now, although he was a Hindu by belief, he did meet Jesus in what he calls the highest dimension, at the level of ParamBrahm* (*God).

He communicated with Jesus, who graced him with energy transfer. He asked Jesus if he was the son of God, as scriptures say. All Jesus replied was, ‘you may take me to be the communicator between God and all energies’.

This said, we have two words, Jesus and Christ. We can interpret them as we like. I take Christ as Christ-consciousness present in us all and Jesus as the person who appeared on earth. Same as when we talk of Ram or Krishna (the person) and Vishnu, the cosmic energy. So we have this term in India, Krishna-consciousness which would actually mean Vishnu-consciousness, to differentiate the material from the ethereal.

In my view, Jesus or any other master for that matter, an adept, can appear at will in any realm or domain, including the physical earth realm. There are innumerable accounts …
Old 03-02-2024, 02:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for the spiritual fact of Vishnu being a Representation of Christ in the Hindu tradition. This is certainly pertinent information.

My wife and I initially came to our conscious spirituality and journey, many years ago, through Transcendental Meditation (TM).
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi revived and renewed for us lost aspects of the Vedas. For example:
  • Jyotish:Vedic astrology - which we are practitioners of
  • Ghandarva music
  • Stapaccha Veda: Vedic architecture
  • Ayurveda: Vedic health approaches - which we use every day
  • Panchakarma
  • The Siddhis
  • etc.

So, with TM and its spiritual teaching courses we learnt the basics of what we call the Vedic tradition.
For example, we have always had in our awareness Krishna as a precursor to Jesus Christ, knowing that Krishna evolves into Christ - especially after reading the Bhagavad Gita and Maharishi’s commentary on it.

Is there a revival of your Vedic spiritual traditions in India - to accompany your economic strides forward?
I ask because other nations progressing such as Russia, China and Iran are reviving their spiritual traditions (away from Western materialism) - and also effectively implementing properly grounded educational systems for their upcoming generations of young people.
Old 03-02-2024, 03:17 PM
Master
I would not say that Krishna evolves into Christ. In my view, such a statement is a concept, as are most beliefs. Only direct realisation is valid.

I don’t see any connection between Vedic traditions and economic growth. Moreover, India has diverse beliefs, even among Hindus. On an overall basis, we can say, Hindus are into Bhakti, that is, worship of a this or that deity and following prescribed rituals.

I have virtually no idea about Maharishi Mahesh Yogi or his teachings, so cannot comment on that.
Old 03-02-2024, 03:21 PM
Hi Drewan - you write very well, thank you. You're correct most Christians will not change their spiritual perspective that
Christ would, could or has come in the non-physical.
Why, many think meditation, just being still in silence is actually evil.

Maybe he will appear to them in a dream and more will open to other possibilities.
Good thing, imo, it is above our pay grade, so it is in his hands or our Father's hands to change people's perspective.. or not.
They will find a way if they want to!

I wonder if the many communications from Jesus, or Yeshua, could be a start
for people becoming aware that he is 'right here'.
Of course, most might think it is not him communicating. Oh well.
Have you ever opened a coconut - right from the tree? You need a machete!

Welcome to the forum. :)
Oh- I agree - Lord Krishna was Christ? Krishna was supposedly an incarnation of Vishnu.
I don't even know that.
I would have to exp that for myself. Two great people, tho!! Thank you to both for coming here!

*Notes to Mods should be at the top ... we can't read every word of posts sometimes...just skim, so could miss them. :)
I moved them up for the others - and the Admin.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-02-2024, 07:02 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewan
We discovered significant differences in our articulations of faith and associated practices of worship.
After this our affiliation with the Church of England has come to and end.
Drewan,

IMO this experience is almost inevitable. The higher one advances on the spiritual path you are moving into rare air. A painful exit from the ego becomes more and more likely. The ego will convince one that their path is the correct one and then will compel you to others that share your same beliefs…..it seeks affirmation and recognition. This becomes increasingly unlikely.

I have experienced a similar experience but to move into isolation seems completely counterintuitive to any belief in love. iMO one almost has to move into a position of saying “forgive them for they know not what they do”…..the higher the path the more important it becomes to learn the power and the purpose of forgiveness….contemplate this verse…Luke 7:47….”….But he who has been forgiven little loves little”……remembering both sides of forgiveness: either being the one that forgives or the one being given forgiveness. Perhaps the future of love depends on this…..:)
Old 04-02-2024, 06:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you very much for your responses. Below, I cover some points brought up.
  • Yes, Krishna is a manifestation of Vishnu.
  • Krishna never fully descended to earth, but remained in the upper planes of existence.
  • Until, in His later incarnation into the physical world as Jesus: The Christ in a physical Jesus incarnation.
  • With the 2nd Coming He now returns to us as Christ in the etheric - and joins the physical Jesus in each of us.
  • According to Rudolf Steiner, Christ is unaware of His 2nd Coming. The 2nd Coming for Christ only occurs when He is recognised and acknowledged consciously within an individual. This is because the Gods and all the spiritual worlds only know consciousness through humankind on earth.
For myself, I have confirmed the above in my inner perceptions and experiences.

Miss Hepburn:
  • Over the years I have seen many a personal report on various forums that Christ has appeared to them in a dream. Quite a lot of these testimonies are from non-Christians - and many have subsequently converted to Christianity.
  • What a joy! Your acknowledgement of His 2nd Coming was a real celebration for Christ, and by Him, within us.

Molearner:

... it [the ego] seeks affirmation and recognition. This becomes increasingly unlikely.
Yes, I quite agree.

“forgive them for they know not what they do”

In our situation there was nothing to forgive! After inner contemplation I felt no hurt, offendedness, indignation or criticalness of the Church. I understand that they have not come to Christ (in any genuine sense) - but remain in the old Greek/Roman mythical framework, as does a lot of the Western world.

So I have applied a somewhat analogous saying from the Sufis:
Those that don’t know that they don’t know, ignore/reject them.
We have applied this to our relationship with the Church of England.

I intend, at some point to cover forgiveness, especially, because of the points made by Valentin Tomberg (an Estonian-Russian Christian mystic) and Rudolf Steiner that the 2nd Coming of Christ, for the first time, takes one to inner and outer forgiveness.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:14 PM
Master
I hung around with a group of people and we were all doing meditation on a regular basis; many of us were having incredible spiritual experiences. I remember one of my friends recounting an out-of-body experience; going down a tunnel of light and a being was standing there telling him “it is not your time yet.“ The being was radiating incredible love and light, and had many changing faces resembling Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, etc. My friend, like me, had a very eclectic view of spirituality and followed no particular religion. I found that story very interesting.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:41 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewan

I intend, at some point to cover forgiveness, especially, because of the points made by Valentin Tomberg (an Estonian-Russian Christian mystic) and Rudolf Steiner that the 2nd Coming of Christ, for the first time, takes one to inner and outer forgiveness.

I look forward to this……Steiner led me to Tomberg and Meditations on the Tarot is almost like a Bible for me..?