Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-07-2020, 05:49 PM
Knower

I think another interesting thing came up in your response, in that you feel sick after orgasm. I believe the over drive of the sex chakra and the sickness of orgasm must be realized and considered together.
I won't say definitely, but as another response mentioned, consider the deep rooted issue rising from that chakra. there's a relationship of maybe shame or guilt or temptation thats been created with the chakra. this origins of this are best to be explored.
I used to feel sick after orgasm too. I realized it was shame of my own sexuality that was risen from abuse during childhood. I embraced my sexuality as my own, and not a result of the abuse, but a natural and beautiful part of my human body and psyche. it took a while.. but it worked.
so first is the mental awareness of the issue, and re-wiring the mental and emotional process here. giving your sex chakra 'new messages' about who and what it is, as a part of you. not something to reject.

then, try this.. because it worked for me once. I had nagging sexual thoughts, it was getting ridiculous how much I was thinking about sex. at the same time it was a cold season, and my body doesn't heat up well, so I stay cold no matter what.
so what I did, is I would allow the sexual thoughts, connect to the chakra, and then imagine all that energy (from the horny thoughts) to transform itself into body heat and spread to my skin. (because it is a heat already). it worked. my sexual nagging subsided, and I was warmer walking downtown that evening.
(in simple formula, redirect the energy to a place you feel is lacking it.)

finally. we don't just redirect the energy or try to subside it from an over active chakra, we also activate and strengthen other chakras, so that they can do their job, and release the pressure from the over active ones.
do activities that will strengthen the heart and especially solar plexus. which is right under your heart and where we process the emotions.
solar plexus is advised to be cleansed and activated regularly for this reason. (this will also help unlock the 'incorrect' attitude with sex)

I've recently gotten into the habit of talking to my chakras. asking them and reasoning with them, etc. seeing the relationship as a partnership, as a working to help each other out. this kind approach towards ourselves, our bodies, helps our self compassion which is often what we need when we are healing.

I hope this helps. best of luck!
Old 06-08-2020, 04:47 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatimasque
I think another interesting thing came up in your response, in that you feel sick after orgasm. I believe the over drive of the sex chakra and the sickness of orgasm must be realized and considered together.
I won't say definitely, but as another response mentioned, consider the deep rooted issue rising from that chakra. there's a relationship of maybe shame or guilt or temptation thats been created with the chakra. this origins of this are best to be explored.
I used to feel sick after orgasm too. I realized it was shame of my own sexuality that was risen from abuse during childhood. I embraced my sexuality as my own, and not a result of the abuse, but a natural and beautiful part of my human body and psyche. it took a while.. but it worked.
so first is the mental awareness of the issue, and re-wiring the mental and emotional process here. giving your sex chakra 'new messages' about who and what it is, as a part of you. not something to reject.

then, try this.. because it worked for me once. I had nagging sexual thoughts, it was getting ridiculous how much I was thinking about sex. at the same time it was a cold season, and my body doesn't heat up well, so I stay cold no matter what.
so what I did, is I would allow the sexual thoughts, connect to the chakra, and then imagine all that energy (from the horny thoughts) to transform itself into body heat and spread to my skin. (because it is a heat already). it worked. my sexual nagging subsided, and I was warmer walking downtown that evening.
(in simple formula, redirect the energy to a place you feel is lacking it.)

finally. we don't just redirect the energy or try to subside it from an over active chakra, we also activate and strengthen other chakras, so that they can do their job, and release the pressure from the over active ones.
do activities that will strengthen the heart and especially solar plexus. which is right under your heart and where we process the emotions.
solar plexus is advised to be cleansed and activated regularly for this reason. (this will also help unlock the 'incorrect' attitude with sex)

I've recently gotten into the habit of talking to my chakras. asking them and reasoning with them, etc. seeing the relationship as a partnership, as a working to help each other out. this kind approach towards ourselves, our bodies, helps our self compassion which is often what we need when we are healing.

I hope this helps. best of luck!

Yes I got cold like that as well, especially in my feet, which was very annoying and I couldn't sleep because of it. I also got a "dry" feeling in the third eye/crown chakra.

This has been solved by understanding how the energy goes from the base to the crown. The issue that I wrote in the OP obviously emerged from blocks somewhere long the line, but I haven't been able to pin point it until recently.

One issue is simply not understanding how the energy proceeds from one chakra to the next. It's tricky, but by simply observing the energy, it will continue it's way up. As I wrote in my other thread just now, https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=136559, this process involves different kinds of pain. But I find that the key is to simply observe and be conscious of the energy, keeping you focus on it.

If you have to change your thoughts about something then do that and allow it to continue it's process.
Old 09-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
Or maybe I should say, I am unable to find enough satisfying thoughts that are not of sexual nature. Which is really getting annoying because there are areas in life I would like to give more energy and attention to but feel prohibited. It's as if I am in a prison of this sexual circus.

Now, one thing does help, and that is smoking weed, whereupon I immediately find it enjoyable to think thoughts of a much higher nature so to say, gaining insights and perspective. I also feel the energy in the body alot more. But that's illegal here so I can only do it limited. Is there a way to get the same effect without weed? I have alot of dreams where I get or smoke weed, maybe it is telling me to focus on this effect? But how to achieve it?

Also I notice that there indeed seems to be a pairing of the lower and higher energy centers. One annoying thing I often get is that the higher chakras feel "dry" while the lower ones are active. I should be able to get energy from the lower ones to energize the higher ones but can't really find a good way to do that, except perhaps think sexual thought but that is not leading me anywhere.
honestly i think were being taught way to much to not appreciate sexual thoughts, the very core of creation, like if your an obsessive squeeze and ride to all all else thats good in your life thats different. but if your seeking here, pleasure in all you do and finding it hard to find, then yeh man thats different, in the mean time your just compensating.

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 12-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Seeker

Desire is the key. Did you read deep books about spiritual awakening? They may help as another alternative. Or watching some movies that lighten you up - I love Samadhi and Inner World Outer World on YouTube. It's great to have deeper insights.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:22 PM
Ascender
Do you ever do meditations to balance your chakras? Seems your lower ones need some attention.
Old 15-08-2020, 10:08 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp
Do you ever do meditations to balance your chakras? Seems your lower ones need some attention.

I meditate constantly. By that I mean observing the energy inside the body. There comes times when the energy is passing the lower chakras, that I need to kind of let it "eat" it's way through. It's a painful process but it reminds you of that Alfa Romeo logo.

After a session of "eating" things become very pleasant and your mental clarity is alot greater. As the energy reaches the crown it is clear to me that prophetic revelation is possible. Just like Christ said, If I do not go, He cannot come.