Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-07-2020, 07:07 PM
Knower

A tired Solar Plexus

My Solar Plexus feels tired.

Yesterday, I went into a deep healing, cleansing & re-working the vibration majorly in my sacral.
my throat went really tight in the process, due to their connection,
so I worked on it in sub-parallel.
But I didn't work any other chakras. I couldn't in fact. my hand was pulled in by the sacral quite violently. (I know and speculate that my base has awakened massively recently and is setting up to rise kundalini knowledge even deeper- but the sacral has major blockages- a sordid sexual history among others)

the healing was quite long and intense (maybe 2 hrs?), I was barely able to stabilize before I disconnect, and I was unable to redistribute energy nor cleanse out the solar plexus during and after, which I usually do.

I collapsed straight into sleep after. (though I had strong pangs in my stomach/plexus areas- but was too drained and exhausted to address)

Today my solar plexus feels extra tired.
note, I also start teaching a writing workshop online tomorrow,
its the first time I give this workshop, and the first time I work this type of online platform. so I'm also extra nervous.

but I'm experiencing a heightened anxiety and nervousness, almost like a depression, towards tomorrow. its normal to be nervous, but not depressed.

my aura is still sensitive, and as much as I want to cleanse the overly tired solar, now probably congested and perturbed, I feel quite raw.

I wonder if anyone has suggestions, or similar experiences of the solar plexus getting tired and making the whole body raw and sensitive as a result.
or maybe a different take on my sensations.

and is it always the case, when the solar is not treated within a healing?

Thank you

F
Old 14-08-2020, 02:37 PM
Master
solar plexus - what depletes and recharges it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatimasque
I wonder if anyone has suggestions, or similar experiences of the solar plexus getting tired and making the whole body raw and sensitive as a result.
or maybe a different take on my sensations.

Hi Fatimasque, my take on this comes from my area of study which may be different to what you have learned. Hope this is helpful...

I don't believe the solar plexus can get "tired". Our body, mind, ego can get tired. The navel chakra is a storage place for life force energy. It can open and close. This life force energy is called prana in Sanskrit (qi as in qigong, and has other names).

Our body is fed by prana. Life force energy comes primarily from oxygen and that's what really feeds the physical body. We get prana from food as well. But as we know air and nutrition are not the only things that give us energy.

We need prana from positive thinking, positive feelings, being in energizing places and with energizing people and doing energizing things.

And then the reverse is true - toxic food, pollution, poor diet, poor lifestyle, too little or too much exercise, too little or too much exercise, same with sleep, sleeping odd hours - all deplete prana

There can be genetic things going on too. Also aging, and other life stages like pregnancy or growth during puberty that drain the navel chakra because it's so busy creating new cells. Also during times of sickness, that area has to work overtime.

And being in a state of constant negative thinking or too much time sitting at the computer, or associating with toxic things, people or situations - all deplete prana.

And then there is a Source of endless prana, unlimited prana which we can learn to tap into by becoming more energy conscious, and the more Kundalini awakens inside (in the sushumna) or if our heart chakra is open and we learn how to use reiki drawing universal unlimited prana through a lineage... Because this Source prana is the same power that makes the planets and stars move in the Universe and is abundant everywhere.

And in spiritual language, the more you can channel your divine nature into everything you do, you intuitively tap into that Source prana.

This boosts the supply in the solar plexus. It's like the difference between AC and DC - plugging into an infinite Source or relying on your own little battery. In life we need both.

In my case, as my body ages I have to be careful of energy drain and work extra hard to boost my energy, knowing my limits and knowing what works for me and what has yet to work for me.

I hope Fatimasque this helps you figure out where the energy drain is happening and how to recharge it in your case. Good luck.

- Uma