Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-06-2024, 10:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Looking for the woman of my visions

Hello,

I'm searching for a specific woman whom I have visions of. It all started through meditation years ago. Since then the connection developed into regular glimpses of her daily life. Sometimes I can see through her eyes when she perceives something or itโ€™s like an invisible camera is showing me her back or her just from the side. I can't imagine that it's one sided, so I believe that she is also aware of me and has been looking for me.

All I can say for sure is that she has dark long hair and that she's probably living on the other side of the world, as it is almost everytime daylight when I receive an image at night, but I could be wrong and it's just images from that day that are still fresh in her subconscious mind as memories and that God is showing me. Who knows?! I don't know how it works, only that it works and I can't nor wish to control it. I believe that God (whatever you prefer to call it) grants what I see and when.

Here are some key things that I've seen so far and that might apply to her, but before I try to list them all, I have to mention that I am well aware of the so called hypnagogic state and some images I've seen were crystal clear and some might have been just my sub consciousness. So I can't be 100% sure.

๐ŸŽ‚ She works probably in a kitchen/bakery and is a pastry chef. I saw her make wonderful cakes a couple of times.

๐Ÿฑ She loves animals and I believe that she owns a black cat (and has probably even more pets).

๐Ÿข I don't know if a tortoise I've once seen was part of her (world).

๐Ÿญ A year ago there was a rat in the kitchen where she works. She was watching her colleagues scare up the rat underneath a table.

๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿผ I think I saw her once walking and chatting with her sister(?) in a park. Her sister(?) was about the same height as she and had also dark hair. Her sister(?) was pushing a baby carriage in front of her. I saw it Mid-2016, so the child should be around 8-10 years old by now.

๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿป I saw them three again later that year in another vision together with their father(?). He had a clean shaved face and a relatively big nose. :-) He was sitting in a comfy chair in the living room looking outside a window and she was sitting on the floor with her legs crossed and playing with the child.

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽจ I saw her hands crafting at many, many times. She's a very creative soul and loves sculpting and painting. If I'm not wrong than she likes sculpting and collecting small figurines.

๐Ÿ’… Speaking of her hands, I've once seen her fingernails been painted black, which I assume was a rare exception, because they're often painted red/pink.

โ›ฉ She once painted a japanese Geisha and either she can write/read or has copied japanese characters (kanji) on the edge of the canvas/paper.

๐Ÿš— She drives a car. I saw her a couple of times behind the wheel.

โ„๏ธ She loves the snow. I saw her form a snowball once.

๐Ÿ‘ A rather untypical vision I've witnessed and don't know if it's got something to do with her, was seeing the number "25" flash by in front of my eyes as I was slowly waking up from a dream. That happened on the 25th of July some years ago, which makes me believe that it's probably her birthday, but not necessarily the same month when I saw it.

๐Ÿคธ She once were stretching on a mat, practicing probably Hatha Yoga. In my first vision of her, I've had the strong impression that she's living very healthy as she radiated a very delightful and youthful glow.

โœ๏ธ I believe that she likes to write and keeps some unsent letters in a small wooden box.

๐ŸŽฎ She's a bit of a nerd and likes gaming occasionaly. I assume not the most popular titles since they never seem familiar.

โ›ฏ A year ago she walked by a white lighthouse with red stripes, but I'm not sure if she lives near by the sea.

๐Ÿ—ป I believe mountains are visible were she lives. In my first vision that I've had more than 10 years ago, I've saw a beautiful mountain range and as I've opened my eyes at the end, there was suddenly another image right in front of me. I saw a small city/town at night and not a big city.

๐ŸŽผ Besides these and many more visions I've also had a couple of dreams about her. In one dream I remember that she asked me if I was listening to "OneRepublic", which I didn't at that time. Only years later I "discovered" their music for me. One song by them that comes to mind when thinking about her is "Colors".

So that's it for now. There are many more things I've seen, some more or less (un)important, but I can't list them all here. I can only hope, you, whoever and wherever you are, have experienced something similar with an unknown man from your "dreams" and can tell me something about "him". I'd love to exchange some messages with a kind soul who's going through something similar, so send me a PM if you feel a connection.
Old 03-06-2024, 01:21 PM
Master

It is highly unlikely that a few hundred people on this forum, out of 8 billion people in the whole wide world can help you .
Unless of course you believe her to be a member on this forum?

Plus, if it a twin flame union you seek then I'm sorry but you cannot "advertise " for him/ her.
As awful as it sounds it just does not work like that.

I wish you well.
Old 03-06-2024, 01:30 PM
Lol, I finally read his last list....SO many things are me ---maybe 3 are not!
Too funny. No black nails, not a gamer, + something else.
But even 25 means something to me ...has for decades...weird.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-06-2024, 11:33 PM
Master
Quote:
He is not willing to accept her diagnosis because he recognizes her from a dream he had. They are meant to be together, because 32 years ago. Mind Elena is 22 and 10 years before her birth Cosel swears his ancestors came to him in a dream telling him that he would marry a woman who looked exactly like Elena Hoyos.

https://ourredonkulouslife.com/count...ing-obsession/
Old 04-06-2024, 02:42 PM
Master
Quote:
The second time I had an experience like this, I thought I was observing her in a room with some objects which she was moving around. When I woke up, I felt like I had done some sort of remote viewing some how.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...#post1505 024