Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-03-2014, 07:32 AM
asdfg?

What happens when I subconsciously astral project?

I have just done it twice, consciously. But I came back to my body because I was scared of these so called negative entities(should I be scared? Do we really need the white light to surround us?).

But according to a few websites, we nearly do it everyday. So when I am out of my body (subconsciously), am I aware (at that moment) of who I am, and whats happening?

If so then does this experience seem 'new' to us every single time we go out of our body (subconsciously) and we forget it when we wake up?
OR are we different when we project subconsciously?
Old 31-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Master
IT maybe that they meant through our dreams (subconscious) which is what a lot of information tells you, we astral every night were just not always aware of it etc

Negative entitys.. there is a lot of different views on, but to seek out a balanced idea of this, I would recommend you speak to people who both have and haven't had these experiences in astral, those who have overcome negativitys and those who have not, also might be worth looking into more than just rtz experiences, so you can make your own thoughts around it.

If white light makes you feels secure out there use it, in my opinion its mostly about which 'plane' your heading into, out of rtz its highly unlikely your need it as your surrounded by its loving energy as your vibrations rise anyway, its just natural and like a default and doesn't even need to be thought about.

But if you've got your head all wrapped up in the negative entitys thing, is this because you experienced that on your two successful projections? Or another reason? Its a good tip to get that as settled in your head as you can before projecting, fears are a big obstacle out there, if not the biggest and they can create some cracking manifestations!

Also don't forget to understand some of the neurology of ourselves and its phenomena with astral, such as hypnagogic states etc, this information can help to alleviate a lot of the beginning troubles of projection, a little knowledge goes a long way in that.

It helps to understand the difference and can aid a most wonderful, beautiful experience.

Honestly despite what you read, its an individual experience and the quality of it has everything to do with the quality we bring to it. It really is so much more than negative entitys etc but fears, they are important things to overcome, in the pathway to projection.

Just a few ideas :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 01-04-2014, 12:47 PM
asdfg?

thanks!! thats a lot of helpful information!

but my main question was, when we do it subconsciously, who are we at that time?
like if someone has never done any projection consciously, when he will do it subconsciously will he think "whoa whats this?" and forget that the very next day. (with this cycle repeating everyday)

or will he be like another person?