Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Pathfinder

Projection from lucid.

Ok so I was in a dream state and I went into a lucid dream next thing I know I'm just pushing forward out if my body.

So much that when I actually sit down I begin to fall and everything around me turns blue and I end up seeing blue which then turned into the sky. Next thing it know I'm out of my body? That or I went so far into my subconscious it felt like an astral projection

I'm looking around and I'm in a suburb. I ask for my guide and this little girl comes from behind this house. I immediately know she's not my guide because I say it. And she said she wasn't. She pointed to a small statute that looked like a ONI frog saying that the guides are all around us.

That was it. Any thoughts?
Old 28-03-2014, 08:32 PM
A_theist

Seems... you're looking for the wrong thing... When looking for a guide....

Sorry I can't be more exact
Old 28-03-2014, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgkswaag
Ok so I was in a dream state and I went into a lucid dream next thing I know I'm just pushing forward out if my body.

So much that when I actually sit down I begin to fall and everything around me turns blue and I end up seeing blue which then turned into the sky. Next thing it know I'm out of my body? That or I went so far into my subconscious it felt like an astral projection

I'm looking around and I'm in a suburb. I ask for my guide and this little girl comes from behind this house. I immediately know she's not my guide because I say it. And she said she wasn't. She pointed to a small statute that looked like a ONI frog saying that the guides are all around us.

That was it. Any thoughts?

First off our astral body never leaves our physical body because it is never inside of our physical body to begin. The physical body and astral body exist in completely different dimensions so it is not possible for them to be inside or outside of each other. The physical and astral body are basically two organisms living parallel lives in parallel environments. There are events that can happen during a lucid dream or projection that sort of zap you back into the beginning stages of a projection and would of given you those beginning feelings. But the only thing that leaves your physical body is your consciousness and it is either inside of your physical or astral body, there isn't any in-between part of that.

Just to give you a heads up astral projection and lucid dreaming are practically the same thing and have far more in common than different. Basically another extension of consciousness of us lives in our astral body for the majority of the time and it is only when we dream and project that we override that consciousness with our current consciousness that inhabits our physical body. We take control of our astral body during dreams and projections and as soon as the dream or projection ends that other previous extension of consciousness goes back to living its' everyday life in the spiritual dimensions. So with that said a large portion of what we experience in our dreams and projections is simply going to be us catching brief glimpses of everyday life in the spiritual dimensions for our other extension of consciousness, especially if you allow yourself to fit in and don't do something that makes you stick out and makes it obvious you're a projector and a different extension of consciousness.
Old 29-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the insight!