Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-03-2014, 12:17 AM
Ascender
dark being

Hi kind folk
has anyone seen a male being he was as dark as night and blocked light he also had a blue thin halo around his body i swear he sensed my heart rate go up as he appeared then he dissapeared ?.

I want to make contact with him again but he hasnt been back yet
Old 06-03-2014, 12:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi kind folk
has anyone seen a male being he was as dark as night and blocked light he also had a blue thin halo around his body i swear he sensed my heart rate go up as he appeared then he dissapeared ?.

I want to make contact with him again but he hasnt been back yet
There are millions of dark and shadow beings and so even if someone has seen something similar as to what you have seen the chances of it being the same spirit/being are astronomical. You'll want to be very careful when making contact with a dark or shadow being though because you have no way of knowing their agenda and their reason for being there. A little curiosity can be a healthy thing but can also get you into trouble, so just be careful and always keep your wits.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:00 AM
Ascender
But arent we taking a chance with any beings or spirits when we see them ?.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
But arent we taking a chance with any beings or spirits when we see them ?.

Yes we are but actively seeking out a dark or shadow being is playing with fire and eventually you're going to get burnt.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:17 AM
Ascender
He had a blue halo or out line around his body in arura colours blue is good.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:23 AM
Master
Any type of spirit could make a blue light around their head, the more important feature is that they appeared as a dark shadowy being. Beings of light do not appear as shadows. It's your decision to seek this spirit out or not but I am not going to advise in doing so, not unless you are experienced in dealing with lower-vibrational dark spirits. Otherwise you're pretty much playing with fire and eventually you're going to get burnt.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:27 AM

I agree with Astral Explorer.
You should be careful with things like that.
Old 07-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Ascender
I will say most shadow beings have a bad thing to portray. Infact shadow means consequence, (light on mass makes shadow). Sometimes knowing the consequence of something is exactly what we need. Like if you are mad and want to hurt someone, and the shadow says "kill them". He is actually trying to make you think "what will happen if I kill him?". Allowing us to put aside our emotions and think about it to see the truth. The down side is when people don't think about it first. However if they didn't think about it, their heart wanted vengeance anyway.

What we need to be careful with is our own motives and thoughts. This goes toward any life form.
Old 10-03-2014, 11:34 PM
Ascender
Ive been told by other spirits not to seek this shadow dark spirit so ill go by their advice and ur advice kind folk :)
Old 11-03-2014, 04:59 AM
Ascender
I would not follow them no. Infact only follow your own path. This will be your way to a inner light. This shadow may even be yourself from the future, and why it only appears as a shadow of a figure. Take any advice as a warning of negative results, and no further. Treat all knowledge as suggestion and find yourself within its words.