Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 23-05-2022, 02:20 AM
Experiencer
Holy cow, this is an old one. Time to resurrect it.

I have manifested many things in my life.

A particular car in my youth.

Rain

Money

Working from home (not because of COVID)

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 23-05-2022, 02:38 AM
As for encouraging others...and it is humbling, amazing and wonderful...I can just say many many things people just wouldn't believe.
Just shocking things.
I think of a few and am amazed myself.
You can be and do and have anything you want, as Abraham-Hicks says.
Belief, trust, and confidence are so powerful.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-05-2022, 04:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
As for encouraging others...and it is humbling, amazing and wonderful...I can just say many many things people just wouldn't believe.
Just shocking things.
I think of a few and am amazed myself.
You can be and do and have anything you want, as Abraham-Hicks says.
Belief, trust, and confidence are so powerful.

Everything is out there in the universe. All we need to know is the language it understands, and how to ask for what we want from it. That language is the thought produced by the mind and the intent produced by the heart. Combined together with the feeling that has already happened. This is what religious folks call miracles.

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 23-05-2022, 01:10 PM
Administrator
Belief Trust and Confidence are really powerful I agree with that

Namaste
Old 23-05-2022, 05:40 PM
Ascender

Yes, everything I have ever experienced! But on a more serious note, I guess you mean have you ever deliberately or consciously manifested anything?

Yes I have. I have manifested my last two jobs by consciously affirming that the Universe was taking care of me.

I manifested sums of money by visualising a better bank balance.

I manifested a solution to a stroppy line manager, by forgiving her.

I have manifested quality admirers, by affirming my own positive qualities.

I have manifested numerous great holidays by the power of intending them in advance.

I manifested a hard-to-find CD of lounge core music by asking the Universe to guide me. (I saw it in a CD shop and it had the words “ you must have this! “ written on the label. It was exactly what I was after).

I manifested an ideal summer job by listing its qualities.

I could go on and on. Conscious manifestation is very powerful as long as you focus on what you would like, and do it daily.
Old 23-05-2022, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
...I could go on and on. Conscious manifestation is very powerful as long as you focus on what you would like, and do it daily.
Hi! :)
Just adding, i have found it is much easier than daily focus.
I dunno, i have my ideas as to why I can just think of something i need or want and, Voila,
in a matter of hours there it is in the most unusual place ...or healings!
I simply
talk to the Holy Spirit, never think of the person again...later i find out they were healed...
ha, the neatest one was the atheist...took 2 minutes...
but mostly the next morning when they wake up, 4 tiimes...when they didn't know I was doing anything
I'm not disagreeing...just telling my experience.

I believe in this area of the Forum...'Affimations and LOA', it seems unpopular to talk about the Holy Spirit or God, a Superior Power by any name.
But, I believe wholeheartedly this is why things happen so quickly for me...when you adore, trust, rely on, admire your parent, do your chores when asked
and you ask for the car keys...you are handed them with a smile,
This is an unshakeable core belief of mine.
So far it proves out,

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-05-2022, 10:10 PM
Experiencer
Some focus yes indeed. The right combination of thought, intent and feeling is also required. Everything that we would want/desire is already available. We are standing in the shop where the universe has everything on sale. We just have t know how to ask and speak the language of 'the universe store of everything'. It is a gift/ability given to all of us.

THE REAL LAW OF ATTRACTION | Gregg Braden shows us how to pray. Ask and It Is Given
https://youtu.be/6hh4VOSRnHU

Old 24-05-2022, 01:06 PM
I love when people bring up Gregg Braden :)
I see THIS is the video, 10 min only, I was looking for re the studies in group prayer or thought
and how they effect city crime rates.Thanks, Vel.

Old 26-05-2022, 06:36 PM
Master
Yes I’m better off mental health and financially-
More time before reincarnation-
Longer life
Houses
And relationships and children…

Soulmates

I’m currently manifesting martial arts

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 26-05-2022, 07:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I’m currently manifesting martial arts

Are you learning it "The Matrix" style, getting downloaded skills, techniques & experience?

BTW, your English is very good. Better than some people.