Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-05-2021, 09:36 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Yes,It takes a lot of energy.

Yes,but at least i share some of my experiences with others,Do you?
So far you presented opinions (which is fine),but it gets boring.
Why don't you open a thread and share with us your experiences with mediumship?
Also,are you a medium?

It must be tough needing to work hard at this stuff. I work hard too but for me it's comparatively easy. As for sharing, well what am I doing routinely here on SF or over on ALF?

If you're bored by what I write then I don't suppose there's much I can say in response and you'd probably be bored by it anyway!
Old 02-05-2021, 09:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
And because you agree with bobjob,i have to agree as well?I asked some questions which are not insulting at all.
If he's a medium,and why he doesn't share his experiences with us.
Others might have the same questions as well.

I never feel insulted because someone doesn't agree with me but I would greatly prefer points I make to be addressed rather than ignored.

If I'm wrong about what I write then for anyone with the right version it's dead easy to explain why I'm wrong. I don't mind when they do.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
You don't practise,yet you have opinion.
Studying about Paris,isn't the same as being there.
But being in Paris doesn't automatically mean you know anything much about that city. No more than living in Anaheim would automatically mean you know about Disney World or LA...
Quote:
And by the way,i posted a simple 'magical' practise to reach for beings.Grab a sigil of a demon,open it,and then come here to tell us 'what demon means for you'. Care to give it a shot?
no - I make it a rule that I write about only what I know about and ask questions about what I don't - if I'm interested.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:24 PM
A sigil is a type of symbol used in ritual magic. The term has usually referred to a type of pictorial signature of a Jinn or other entity.
In modern usage, especially in the context of chaos magic, sigil refers to a symbolic representation of the practitioner's desired outcome.

I had never seen that word!! I love learning new things!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-05-2021, 02:47 PM
Deactivated Account
First things first. The username bobjob is not a Twitter handle and using the '@' symbol when addressing me is therefore inappropriate under all circumstances.

You then went on to say (quote): "And let's put aside the 'magic' thing,cause you're insulting the art itself,and several practitioners that learn through hard lessons."

That's an out-and-out misrepresentation of what I had spelled out quite clearly in an earlier posting. Perhaps that's down to your poor concentration level when working on forums but I would appreciate your not making such inaccurate claims about me.

As you're apparently in Greece I've just realised the English language may not be your first language.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:42 PM
We all know bobjob's not a medium. Now he has to repeat it again?
Do it again for him wouldya, bobjob?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-05-2021, 03:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I see.Still no direct answer. I guess we all took the message.
bye bye.

right back atcha! bye!
Old 02-05-2021, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
right back atcha! bye!
No hard feelings,ok?
Old 02-05-2021, 03:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
We all know bobjob's not a medium. Now he has to repeat it again?
Do it again for him wouldya, bobjob?

I would give lomax a proper answer if he did me the courtesy of asking in a proper way and also the courtesy of addressing points I made rather than having a go at me.

Plainly he's got a bee in his bonnet and wants just to bait me rather than address points, points I suspect he has no answer to.

One must draw one's own conclusions why that might be.
Old 02-05-2021, 04:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
No hard feelings,ok?

I wasn't the one throwing a hissy-fit but I have no hard feelings.

I do, though, strongly resent your posting mis-information about me and then not apologising and retracting it.