Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Humm

I managed to PM her as she was leaving, and she simply said that it was time she put her energies into other things, echoing her last post.

In simple terms, our lovely bird of spirit has flown the nest. I wish her the very best in her new endeavors - and feel the world is in very good hands!
Old 12-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Master
When did this happen and why? So there goes two good friends at the same time :(
Old 12-10-2011, 01:27 PM
Master
NS my observations just tell me that Xan decided she needed to take a break from SF ... she didn't elaborate publicly, and left a positive message which read 'Go for the Love' before departing ...
Old 12-10-2011, 01:32 PM
Master
Thanks sound and WS. I searched for Xans posts but it comes up as zilch.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
okay..hmmm...ive obviously missed something here. Anyone?

Not really, I was just responding to James who gave me the impression that some folk come here to share their learning and love in the hope of helping out only to find a degree of argument, contradiction and in some cases opposition. It dose'nt surprise me then that such a beneficial person mght think...Hold on , I am trying to lend a hand here and getting it shoved back in my face.

I am not saying this was the case with Xan, Xan is ,from the years I have known her, quiet capable of standing her corner. In fact f I were her, I'd have left to write a book, because she could possibly reach even many more through a book than she does here at SF.

Any how...just thinking aloud as ever
Old 12-10-2011, 01:37 PM
Suspended
I have learned so very much from my mistakes that I am planning on making some more.

Neville - you are the bees knees!
Old 12-10-2011, 01:45 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Not really, I was just responding to James who gave me the impression that some folk come here to share their learning and love in the hope of helping out only to find a degree of argument, contradiction and in some cases opposition. It dose'nt surprise me then that such a beneficial person mght think...Hold on , I am trying to lend a hand here and getting it shoved back in my face.

I am not saying this was the case with Xan, Xan is ,from the years I have known her, quiet capable of standing her corner. In fact f I were her, I'd have left to write a book, because she could possibly reach even many more through a book than she does here at SF.

Any how...just thinking aloud as ever

What Squatchit said.
Closed Thread