Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
If reincarnation was the "best" way to have our learning lesson many souls would have done so after one lifetime then move on from here but the problem is "amnesia"

This seems rather like saying that a child just needs to go to school for one day and then they are ready to move on to university.

You have researched along certain avenues of thought and come to certain conclusions. I have researched along different avenues of thought and come to very different conclusions.

So for me, the problem is not amnesia but the fact that the necessary development of the human vehicles of consciousness takes rather more than one lifetime. Or to return to the comparison with education, we need to go through high school to prepare ourselves for university.

Having said that, I have read in various sources that there are visiting entities to planet Earth who are not part of the Earth human system but who take on one physical incarnation to gain particular experiences or to fulfil a particular purpose. I am in no position to say that this does not happen.

Peace
Old 21-09-2021, 08:04 PM
Master
There are various entities in pi systems-the karma is blindness and deafness at times all the way down to the atomic self… they can’t even plug in the jump-they have to use their account/but there’s definitely portraying going on…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 22-09-2021, 01:53 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Excerpt from post #41
When we the original Human Soul Group existed on Tiamaat (The original humans in The First Atlantis where the lion slept with the lamb)) we already had a soul and spirit, we also had bodies that were ethereal as we lived on a planet that was far less dense (physical) than the version we are currently on. There was no death. We were suppose to graduate as a soul group but there were things set in place and consequences that prevented that from happening. Before "evil" was cast away and death created by En.ki/Yaldaboath we were evolving fine. Therefore i do not fall within the notion that we need evil in order to evolve by it acting as a catalyst.

The problem as i see it "is "amnesia" because when asked in the astral why we have it within the physical bodies, The Overlords tell us that if we remembered everything from our past lives we wouldnt be able to handle it. This is not the case. If we didnt have amnesia then we would have learned our lessons alot faster, see them for what they are as we work on ourselves at a much faster rate and then "move on" from this place (The Patrix). I agree with part of what you said though because its not just amnesia alone so in that sense your right, the biggest problem isnt amnesia. The biggest problem is "karma"
We are told in the astral after physical death that we need to come back into another incarnation on Earth and live out our karma, set new goals and come back and do it again with amnesia so we now have to relearn everything we learned from the last lifetime. As we being shown the positive and negative things we did in the last life we may feel bad about some of the bad things we did to others or in general and because we are good hearted beings we agree that coming back to Earth is the best thing. This is called behavior modification! Its also more manipulation by them. There is absolutely no reason for us to be recycled (reincarnated for the faint hearted) and come back into another incarnation here on Earth. All we need to do is forgive ourselves and forgive others that have done us harm. We look at and see it for what it is and then move on from it!

The entities that you speak about are souls coming in from different parts of the Milky Way Galaxy to Earth. I cannot comment on why they are here because i dont know but they may be here for a number of reasons. Not all of these star beings "willingly" came here though and En.ki/Lucifer over time has managed to capture souls from elsewhere and place them in his system which is his very own system. All in all these beings are still apart of the Human Soul Group or Earths Human Mass Consciousness.
Old 21-02-2022, 01:35 AM
Ghaleon

To summarize everything that has been said which was some time ago. If you as a soul and the personality (the ego) are tired of the cycle of death and rebirth which here in the patrix due to the thickness of densities and some other factors that give us amnesia then

DONT GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot stress and emphasize this enough! I've talked in this thread about a few versions of the afterlife that the Overlords want us to subscribe to, complete with its council and life review which they use a form of mind control called "behavior modification" to make souls that have felt bad about what they did on Earth to go back and do it all over again in another incarnation. Goals are set for the next lifetime and according to some nde's and regression therapy sessions, patients talk about, a spirit guide or guides being present at the session.

In my topics and discussions i often mention that in the patrix (patriarchally dominated construct ie the solar system) angels and demons are no different from one another and that they are basically two sides of the same coin where they can pass themselves off as more benevolent or malevolent on the duality scale.

In regards to the so called afterlife process itself and in the astral after bodily death if a soul willingly goes toward the tunnel of light (i say willingly because i have heard that the tunnel has a gravitational pull to it but if you focus and have an intention on exiting the metaphysical electronic grid that surrounds our planet containing the human mass consciousness most rigid beliefs held in a thick cloud) or is persuaded by so called angels or guardian angels etc then in most cases the soul is recycled (reincarnated for the faint hearted) immediately and has no say so in the matter. Based off my extensive research on this manner the soul is poised to repeat the same lifetime over again and most likely to make the same decisions and choices.

Last edited by Ghaleon : 21-02-2022 at 04:41 AM.
Old 21-02-2022, 03:14 AM
Master
A book was written around the time of World War I. It was about the experiences one soldier had after being killed. One thing of note in that book was the soldier was warned not to go to the Light because they are false lights. As for me, I don't gravitate one way or the other when it comes to discussion about going toward the Light. I am just relating what I read in what I considered an interesting book.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 21-02-2022, 09:54 AM
hazada guess

Some people say that returning to the light is going back to your complete over soul. Me, I don't know, if I am conscious, I will go wherever I am drawn to.
Old 21-02-2022, 02:24 PM
Ghaleon

BigJohn, i do know that souls that have died on a battlefield and have not "moved on" linger in those areas. This could be for a number of reasons but in most cases they linger at the site of the traumatic event and may attach themselves to a friend or just someone in general and this is because they either miss their body or linger towards something here in 3-D. This can be a person or something material.

**It is my conviction that the current recycling center is the Moon above the firmament ie it is within the upper layers of Earths atmosphere. Its no coincidence that there have been numerous references to the tunnel of light in the media in the last twoyears. The beings in control of the so called afterlife are what people are calling archons, fallen angels, the authorities, ET's, and they go by other names. There are a faction(s) of the Grays that are terrestrial while the others are Artificial Intelligence! For the most part ET's are interdimensional while we are 3-D!

The tunnel of Light as i have mentioned already most likely leads to the Moon (Between Lifes Area & Recyling center) which is the 3rd Heaven. The 4th Heaven is the sun and The Overlords will have souls pass through the sun which acts as a hub or portal to the higher dimensions/heavens within the patrix to have various experiences there ( or here depending on how you look at it).

The Authorities may use projections of loved ones to try and lure you. In most cases these people are not our family, friends and loved ones but just that, projections created with advanced et technology in the astral. Regardless we need to have already rid ourselves of ANY attachments on Earth whether they be people or material things! The truth is we don't need to pay attention to any of this or beings or dark lords that say they want to help you cross over and instead ignore them and concentrate on going through the Grid! If they really are your loved ones you can send them a thought saying you love them and will never forget them but you have to continue on with your path and if they really ARE your loved ones and see what your doing then hopefully they will do the same.

Lord Ea/Yaldaboath and his Authorities are in control of the solar system! It is "one" of they're domains! En.ki (Yaldaboath), Marduk (his son Satan) and Ereshkigal (Queen of the Underworld) control some constellations and asterisms in the Milky Way Galaxy and in the 8th Heaven such as Ursa Minor, Sirius, Hydra, A. Draconis (Thuban) and the Pleiades to name a few and are thus these are they're domains respectively! What people call the matrix but is actually the patrix because it is a patriarchally dominated construct is the solar system. There are 3-D worlds that exist that harbor life and they are all apart of the physical universe which is about 3-5% of the whole universe. The rest exists as dark matter and dark energy which is the spiritual universe. He (Yaldaboath, and he goes by many many names whom is God to the people of Earth) has an ascension theme or program set up for evolving souls. After a human has "ascended" past a certain point, they go to Saturn, the 7th Heaven and this is the Heaven of Yaldaboath (God)! This is why in the patrix its all about humans in different stages of development! From here souls supposedly "graduate" and are let back into the spirit universe. According to my source no souls have been "let go" and the contract or agreement between the archons and Orion regarding evolved souls has not been met. Therefore no souls have "graduated" from what the gnostics call the kenoma. This is also why this way has to be bypassed if a souls path involves "freedom" and the ability and chance to become creator Gods in the highest realms, the khaa (pronounced shaa like an outbreath of energy or creation) ie the greater universe!

hazada guess: We do go where our belief takes us and go where we are suppose to go depending on our overall vibration and consciousness (awareness). What people call The Oversoul or Higher Self exists beyond this realm! The holes in the grid are a result of people waking up all over the world! If one does not see a hole to "exit" through then either imagine one and go through or think, I want to go to the absolute highest aspect of myself and you will appear there almost instantly! In the universe there are no long distances between star systems when a being is using they're thoughts to travel by shrinking themselves to nanosize, which is essentially nano-traveling (traveling via thought).

*** We have probrably done this hundreds of times (reincarnation) who knows and we come here with the usual amnesia which are embedded in these bodies, its a program, one of a few. There is no "escaping" the patrix because if you escape it means your running from something. Its true that this has been called a prison planet by some in the new age while others say its a place to develop and grow through harsh learning lessons and trauma etc. There may be some truth to both of these but regardless of what your mission here is on Earth or otherwise you "agreed" to come back in one way or another. I do not like it here (Earth) and for a couple of reasons but i am both grateful and glad to have gotten a body on Earth which is from what i hear is very unique compared to other planets in the universe! Its a beautiful planet but its also a copy of what already existed with the first (spirited) humans, the First Atlantis!

Last edited by Ghaleon : 21-02-2022 at 10:49 PM.
Old 21-02-2022, 07:48 PM
B. Civyl

Ghaleon,
Forgive me if I don’t respond for a while. I don’t post much. But the topic of discussion interests me. I haven’t read all your posts. They’re quite lengthy, as this will be. But I’ve skimmed many of them. I don’t doubt a lot of what you’re preaching. Some of it is a little conspiracy theory-ish for my taste, but I see a lot of parallels with my own beliefs as well. The tunnel of light, though, I think is a little less nefarious than you’re making it out to be. The way I see it, the tunnel of light is nothing more than a material reaction that occurs when the conscious mind and the subconscious minds come together at death and revert back to the afterlife. Allow me to explain.

In order for something to exist, it must be made up of matter (the elements in our periodic table). The universe as we know it and everything inside it – all matter. In order for Heaven and the spiritual realm to exist (and everything inside them), they too must be made up of matter. But did you know there are 2 other types of matter out there besides what we can see and touch? Most of the universe (roughly 90%) is made up of dark matter, while the other 10% is split between our common matter and a substance known as antimatter, which is exactly like matter as we know it except with the opposite electrical charge.

Now, scientists think that when common matter and antimatter come into contact with each other, they “annihilate” each other in a bright light. They are only partly right, though, from the standpoint that at its core, the word “annihilate” means to neutralize something, not destroy. You see matter is like water, which like the material realms and like our consciences, also exists in three states: ice and steam (which are exactly like each other but polar opposites), and its neutral form of liquid water. So what happens when cold ice and hot steam come into contact – they revert back to their neutral form. The same thing happens with antimatter and dark matter, and everything in them. So the tunnel of light is nothing more than the material reaction that occurs when our common matter conscious minds and our antimatter subconscious minds unite to return to our superconscious in the realm of dark matter.

On a side note, the opposite is also true. At inception, the human egg also shines a bright light when matter is manipulated to insert the consciousness into the egg. But that’s all the tunnel of light is – a material reaction. As for what happens if you go into the light, that I’ll leave up to you. Like you, I have absolutely zero desire to ever return to this realm. Whether that means go into the light/don’t go into the light – I dunno. What I will say is that you seem scared for your soul. Perhaps you have good reason. But allow me a chance to set your mind ease.

The way I see it is I put my trust in God and His judgment. If God deems that I haven’t learned enough in this go-around on Earth, then as much as I will be disappointed, I will trust that He knows better than I what it takes to be deserving of a life in the dark matter realm, and I will accept His decision to return me here with grace and respect. At least that’s what I tell myself. Who knows what we’ll do when faced with a situation in real life? Maybe it won’t be so graceful. Maybe I’ll start sobbing like an inconsolable child. Regardless, I know I’ll trust God’s judgment, and it’s that kind of trust, that kind of faith that I believe goes a long way to determining if we are deserving of a place in the afterlife in the first place. So try not to be afraid. Just have faith that no matter how bad this world gets; in the end everything will be exactly how it’s supposed to be, because it will be God’s way, and He is a far better judge of what is right and wrong than we are. So stay faithful. Blessings...
Old 22-02-2022, 12:00 AM
Ghaleon

Hello B. Civyl!
I have read everything you've said and i want to thank you for bringing some things up and at the same time i'd like to enlighten you! I'm not a guru or claiming to be some spiritual online teacher or avatar and i am not claiming to have all the answers to things but am sharing things how i see it. I often mention that its not about truths so much as it is about putting pieces of the puzzle together in this cosmic story whether it is "his"story or "her"story!I dont care for those that want to say that i or people in general are conspiracy theorist or if it is brought up. "Conspiracy theorist" is just a demeaning term used for those that are figuring things out. Its almost becomes embarrassing in the way they use it. The thing is we "conspiracy nuts" keep finding out more and more things about them and within the system and crimes against humanity etc.

You are right that we humans have created things that exist in our mind but the tunnel with the white light at the end of it is not one of those things. Whenever we humans think of something it indeed becomes a blue print for what we are calling the astral. It can be energized and if give enough energy or power to the thought it can even can take on as a life of its own! Therefore we all have astral or ether products which come directly from us.

The universe is made up of dark matter as you said but also dark energy. Essentially the universe is made up of dark matter (74% material) & dark energy (23%energetic). This is the spirit universe that we have been cut off from. In the spirit universe there are no atoms and only pure spirit exists so you are correct here!

To annihilate something is to wipe something out entirely! I do not agree with your notion that the tunnel is a material "reaction" from us humans. The Tunnel with the White Light at the end of is very advanced et technology! The tunnel can emit feel good and love vibrations and although these frequencies are artificial people are and can be drawn to them.

I am not "scared" for my soul at all and i don't know exactly what gave you that indication. I am spirited being having a physical experience and not the other way around, therefore you cannot put my mind at ease about anything because i do not "fear" these beings nor do i fear the Overlords! Yes we do have genuine fear that can save our lives but on a higher level i am a spiritual sovreign being and i stay convicted unto that every day and with every part of my overall being! The Authorities and they're Minions the Global Elite actually fear us, the spirited humans, if they didnt they wouldnt have to do what they are doing to us as a race!

As for everything else you have said once i have "moved on" from here if i decide to say go to Orion, soul/spirit/mind can be judged by higher benevolent (angelic) beings in the 8th and 9th Heaven but it does not have any negative connotation to it. The meme the heart must weigh lighter than a feather comes from this very thing you are talking about. The fact of the matter is and the truth is that "no one" can force me to do anything! These beings can only trick, deceive and manipulate! All in all i know "who i am" "where i come from" and "where i am going"! I wont comment much on the remainder of what you have said here but i will say this in closing..

I have beliefs (we all do) however i do not take my beliefs as "truth" I have my own truth that i have gathered or found in my lifetime thus far but its not so much about that and more about the bigger picture as i have said before. How can i hold onto an old belief that is not in my best interest or beneficial to me!? How can i put the pieces together if i have just one belief!? These are rhetorical questions for me personally. I keep my beliefs fluid and i search for answers within! The word "God" is a loaded word and i stay away from it because its associated with interdimensional deities whom don't have our best interest in mind but Source or All That Is (The Monad) is not something "separate" from me, it (whether i want to call Source it he or she) exists within all things! The Monad (The One) will not judge me for anything "it (i'll keep it as it for now until i establish a gender) just is" I am not looking for a savior as i am responsible for saving my own self, period! No ones gonna save me and rightfully so!

I also do not agree or give my consent to "any" of what's going on here on Earth! We use our soul (the personality) to search for spirit inside! We don't even have our whole spirit in our bodies but its enough for us to gain our own spiritual awakening or gnosis in our lifetime which will vary person to person. Peace and blessings to you as well!
Old 25-02-2022, 09:43 AM
Knower

See a white light in the distance, in the mind, increases the Physical Body Expectation, which heightens your will to live.