Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 01-07-2021, 01:09 AM
Master
dissapearance appearing as an appearance of an appearance of an appearance of a dissa

It matters what I do.
It doesn't matter what I do.
My relevance does not exist.
My relevance does exist.
I exist.
I do not exist.
I exist and do not exist, both at the same time.
My existence is my non-existence and my non-existence is my existence.
I am forever pervading my existence.
It is impossible to find myself.
It is possible to find myself.
I don't need to find myself.
I am myself.
I am not myself.
I need to find myself.
I can find myself.
I can do it.

I look at myself. But it dissapears.
IT appears. And dissapears.
The appearance is a dissapearing dissapearance appearing as the appearing dissapearance appearing as the appearing dissapearance appearing an appearance of a dissapearance appearing as an appearance of an appearance of an appearance of a dissapearance of an appearing dissapearancing dissapearance dissapearincing the dissapearing appearance appearing as an appearing dissapearing dissapearance of the dissapearing appearance of the dissapearing appearing appearing an appearing dissapearance dissapearing dissapearing a pear!

It's a PEAR! IT's AAAALL A PEAR!
And it's gone...
Old 01-07-2021, 04:49 AM
Master
Make up your mind.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Make up your mind.
My mind seems to be making itself up.
So I decided to make up my own heart.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
My mind seems to be making itself up.
So I decided to make up my own heart.

So who is controlling this mind, and who is making up your heart, or do you mean wake up your own heart ?.
Old 17-08-2021, 03:46 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
It's a PEAR! IT's AAAALL A PEAR!
And it's gone...
I thought I am the only one having this kind of mental chaos

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 11-09-2021 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 11-09-2021, 03:09 PM
Master
Great statements...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 18-09-2021, 04:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary isaak
I thought I am the only one having this kind of mental chaos
Thanks for replying and sharing that. I actually did too... untill now...

Duality seems all pervasive and omni present. At the end of thread "what is non duality?" green slade replied with awesome perspective of why consciousness is beyond duality.
but it is still hard to believe. but it shows some promise.
Old 18-09-2021, 04:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Great statements...
yeah its weird. when I was in the process of thought that ended up as that post. My emotions kept guiding me back and forth faster and faster... untill I felt positive emotion in the idea where duality spins faster and faster untill... it becomes not dark and light. but a frequency that keeps rising and becomes infinite light.

its like a self contradiction that is embraced and accelerates into non duality and enlightenment. like amateo ra described on his youtube channel.

but he stopped making vids. sad. because I only experienced this weirdness recently and I wasn't able to stabilize it. it was some kind of complete surrender and losing all hope and accepting all the self contradictions and just totally allowing all of it. like unconditional allowance that Abraham Hicks talks about. That sort of feels like going through an inter dimensional portal.

but it feels like at the end of that... after entering the vortex. on the other end its just again more of the same for all eternity. And then I find them saying, the vortex is just a potential. And then I experience the negative side of allowing again... that it is eternally impossible to escape duality. like everything is made out of it.
Old 18-09-2021, 05:24 AM
Master

of course if you think one thing is good and another is bad you are stuck in duality...

you seem to have an idea that the land of potential is better than the land of duality....

and so you have created another duality...

I'm starting to wonder, is it really that important to escape duality though? What fun would it be if we didn't have evil to get mad at and good to strive towards?

But having said that, I feel like it is also true that the latter behavior is the direct cause of most of the worlds problems...

so I dunno what I wanna do. Maybe it is time for another nap sigh.
Old 18-09-2021, 01:44 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I'm starting to wonder, is it really that important to escape duality though?
You can't escape duality. By "you" I mean body-mind-ego-personality. You were never trapped in duality. By "you" and for lack of a more relatable word I mean Awareness.

From your post in the "Is time real?" thread": https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...&postcount=120

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
OTOH I wonder, might I not be better off if I honestly quit being so involved with the results turning out the way I think they would?
In essence that's Karma Yoga. Detachment from the fruits of action (work). Two ways to practice are Work for God and Work as Witness.

If following the path of devotion (Bhakti Yoga) approach everything as God and all work is service to God and not to self.

If following the path of knowledge (Jnani Yoga) approach everything as Witness to work and not the doer.

The beauty of Karma Yoga is it can be practiced continuously throughout the day, incorporating it into everything we do - thought, word and deed. In essence Spiritualize all of life to the extent possible. It's like a meditation practice, difficult at first with lots of distractions. A regular meditation practice would help by strengthening clarity and focus of mind.