Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-03-2017, 01:13 PM
Deactivated Account

@Kinelea, very nice, I want one.

I love old oak Trees, they appear so soulful, a very strong and robust tree.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:16 AM
Ascender
I never saw it as an oak tree. It's triangular shape seemed more like a linden tree - slender other than robust.

The trunk of the tree is fixed to a quartz base that supports a thick braid of gold painted copper wire. The flexibility of the wire gives it a potential for it's unique bandwidth of frequencies.

My very own dreamcatcher.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea

Thought I might share a picture of my new Black Onyx Bonsai Tree.
It's not likely to be true onyx gems, probably dyed gray agate. It was expensive
but not too expensive. Anyway, I like it ...
Those are cool! I have one similar but it has multiple different jems.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:18 AM
Master
I have to say the cotton wood tree and Eastern white ceader are 2 more trees that holds that hold a spot in my soul. Along with the ginkgo.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Most trees have such a beautiful energy. I channel their spirits and get a lot of knowledge from them about the earth and the work trees do to heal the planet. You can also have tree guides which you can connect with at any time. I believe the best trees are those that are buried in the ground as they have a connection to the energy grid lines of the earth.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:36 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Those are cool! I have one similar but it has multiple different jems.
I've seen those on Etsy. Tempting. But I want a wood tree next.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairydust
Most trees have such a beautiful energy. I channel their spirits and get a lot of knowledge from them about the earth and the work trees do to heal the planet. You can also have tree guides which you can connect with at any time. I believe the best trees are those that are buried in the ground as they have a connection to the energy grid lines of the earth.
I very much agree. I have a large number of trees i have been nurturing in pots since last year. I will for 1 more season then i will find places for them in nature.
Old 28-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Master
Just sharing my tree spirit messages link
Old 30-04-2017, 10:52 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I fully understand that tree and other living creatures have spirits, i ve grown many from seed and developed a near parent connection with them. I ve discovered each one has there own "vibe". But what i don't understand is why 1 or 2 of my little ones take on an spiritual type of connection. They by far singled themselves out. My favorites are the ginkgo, joshua tree, and bislecone pine. Actually the 3 that singled themselves out, 2 ginkgo and 1 bislecone pine. Anyone have any thoughts?
Everything in this world has a spiritual form. Spirits see our buildings, roads, cars, etc. in spirit.
Old 30-04-2017, 10:55 AM
Master
I looked at your link. Its very good. I have a lot of tree pictures,all tell a story.

Last edited by hallow : 21-06-2017 at 01:21 PM.