Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 20-08-2021, 08:45 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Indeed. We humans are all at different stages of development, rather like ....
Peace

I get the idea, thank you very much Iamthat

I was in a religious school with so much practices, rules and beliefs. The more I stayed there, the bigger my frustration grows. I ended up leaving and seeking spirituality, but inside still have like "hatred" towards exoteric teachings.
With your explanation I understand there is a good reason for exoteric teachings to be there and I feel a big relief inside. Thank you!
Old 20-08-2021, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishi27
Beautiful.well spoken

Thank you for your kind words, Rishi27.

By the way, I love your user-name, "Rishi". My spiritual mentor was the first female Mahamandeleshwara in the orders of Shankara and the spiritual name that she gave me was that of one of the immortal Rishis of India. I love your user-name.
Old 20-08-2021, 01:01 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Here ya go!

“God sleeps in the rock, dreams in the plant, stirs in the animal, and awakens in man.” ~ Ibn Arabi
Old 20-08-2021, 03:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
“God sleeps in the rock, dreams in the plant, stirs in the animal, and awakens in man.”

Beautiful and deep quote, thank you JustASimpleGuy
Old 20-08-2021, 07:44 PM
Master
QUOTE 16 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary isaak
Thank you very much for the informative explanation of Ibn Arabi Futsus. As you said, it is not recommended for current readers. Maybe I can start with Ibn Arabi's ''Know yourself''.

Since you seem sincerely interested in the depths of Ib'n Arabi's non-dualistic wisdom, I sent you a private message regarding this. I am aware that you are a "newbie" here and might not be familiar with the private messaging feature so I just wanted to alert you to check the message that I just sent you.
Old 21-08-2021, 01:38 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Since you seem sincerely interested in the depths ...

Thank you so much Still_Waters, the poem is amaziing. I feel it is loaded with deep realities. I will do my best to learn from it and experience it. Thank you for sharing, it touches me so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
I am aware that you are a "newbie" here ...
Haha, indeed I do not notice when I receive a new message
Old 21-08-2021, 01:52 PM
Master
QUOTE 26EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary isaak
Thank you so much Still_Waters, the poem is amaziing. I feel it is loaded with deep realities. I will do my best to learn from it and experience it. Thank you for sharing, it touches me so much

As you now know, it's from an unpublished translation of the Fustus and the translator gave me permission to share it with those who are sincerely interested but NOT in a public forum until the Fustus translation is finalized and published.

I'm glad that it touched you. I personally loved it.