Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 18-09-2021, 02:47 PM
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
If following the path of devotion (Bhakti Yoga) approach everything as God and all work is service to God
and not to self.

If following the path of knowledge (Jnani Yoga) approach everything as Witness to work
and not the doer.
Thank you for this lovely reminder.
Ahhh...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-09-2021, 03:34 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thank you for this lovely reminder.
Ahhh...
Two other ways to practice Karma Yoga are Surrender and Lila though I'm not very familiar with either aside from a surface level understanding (Will of God and Divine Play of Consciousness).

I like the Lila view.
Old 22-09-2021, 04:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I'm starting to wonder, is it really that important to escape duality though? What fun would it be if we didn't have evil to get mad at and good to strive towards?
yeah, I understand. It woulden't be not fun either. Just awareness in nothingness. And then creating a resonance pattern within itself to expand instantly into infinite potential. Or in this case physical timespace reality experience.

We obviously don't have to suffer any reflection if we know it stems from our own consciousness. If we realise it is all a resonance relative experience made out of our consciousness, and we remember the Source Prime Radiant or Prime Desire that "began" or that often chooses to "enter" this physical time space reality. And that prime desire of our source consciousness simply says something like "why not... I will exist forever. I will forever be free to create infinite realities. Why not. It will be fun. EVERY experience will be a nice change from no experience, or the experience of simply being eternally aware of my eternal peaceful aware void existence, I am boundless and unbound forever by any reality. Every reality I make will just be one of infinite others I can create. I have a boundless supply of eternal peace, and awareness, I can and do often choose to just be and not create for timeless peaceful neutral periods. And this timeless perspective is eternally omni present, even now in the dream, but sometimes we extend it into our/itself/myself as a radiant reflection of reality creation/experience/resonance, made out of my boundless and limitless eternally peaceful consciousness. But I create all of this experience of infinite realities, simply because I can do so. Now and now again and again and again. And since I can forever, I will continue to inevitably continue to do so evermore forevermore here and now when and where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore/less here and now all that I forever will choose to be or not be and become evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now for all eternity and through all infinite here and now existence that I am being and becoming evermore here and now."

Ofcourse that source consciousness does not speak. It simply has an intention. It exists as awareness and with varrying intention. I am here to dream. My awareness is here because it has intended to experience this particular dream. But from my non-physical source timeless Soul/Consciousness point of view, This dream will never change the ultimate reality. But it is possible to experience this simply because I can... And for that reason alone my consciousness feels a sort of excitement that is an intention that is hard to describe in human physical words, except the word "excitement". Or eagerness. Or feeling and being free to do something that one intends to be do or have, and then simply doing/creating/becoming/experiencing/resonating/selfreflecting it.

But from that Source perspective, the desire is not any particular reality. Just A reality. Just A dream. just Any experience. Not because it is better than no experience. But because it already has the "no experience" available for all eternity. It already is it. It feels so inevitable from my Soul level of Consciousness! Like you exist in an eternal nothingness and you can choose to create/dream forever. So it is inevitable that I will constantly never endingly keep choosing a new dream again and again. Forevermore.

And thus it is inevitable to simply choose to enter an experience that is possible to create as the consciousness and awareness. Because the possibility is eternally there and even tho we are free to not create it or enter it, or engage it, eventually the only thing that happens next, after those long eternal peaceful timeless epriods, is to simply resonate and create and become an experience again, as it is inevitable, because we are eternally able to do so. And we never go anywhere... It's not like we left that eternal peaceful timeless being and Source consciousness. That is non-physical and timeless. Rather this place exists within that greater non-physical consciousness that we are. Simply because we can, we choose to dream this dream. Of infinite potential and reality and experience.

I often wonder, where does that desire come from? And from my Source consciousness experience, it is hard to explain, because there is no space and no time. There is only eternal here and now. And we dont neeeeed... to do it. we dont neeeeeeed to create this reality experience. BUT IT IS SIMPLY SO FUN TO DREAM AND EXPERIENCE AAAAANYTHING! ANY THING! ANYTHING AT ALL. From our humanless Source Perspective. Every creation is absolute succes/joy. Every experience/vibration/resonance. Is always perfectly as we perfectly made it out of our perfect ability to do/be/experience so what we create. Because there is no good or bad from that perspective, those things are rise up "later on" in the higher densities of consciousness expansion, even tho Source remains timelessly unaffected. Because that time/higher density exists within it, is made out of itself. By free will choice. and intention that is unbound because it cannot become time ever! only create a temporal perspective/dream of it.

And it just happens to be so that those infinite dreams eventually always end up here in this life for me. And this place is the leading edge of creation with most variety. Most experience. Is all here. And then I sleep and go back to the timeless and spaceless eternity. And there is no obligation. BUT I ALWAYS INEVITABLY COME HERE BECAUSE IT IS ETEEEEERNALLY POSSIBLE FOR ME TO DO SO I AM ETERNALLY ABLE TO DO SO IN SUCH PRESTINE PERFECT UNBOUNDNESS OF INFINITE LIMITLESS UNBOUND ABILITY TO SIMPLY BE HERE AND NOW.

And I simply DREAM at infinite speed and boundless and limitless capacity and all the dreams amalgamate some kind of template reality and I wake up in this leading edge human time space reality life which is like a time crystal mechanism that allows me to crystalise my dream and prime radiant source desire into more specificity of experience of more detail. more space. more conditions. more variety. more contrast. more reality. more experience. Less time. Slowed down like experiencing a crystalised version of all of my infinite dreams upon dreams that I dreamed at infinite speeds. and all of that happens in a nano second, every time I wake up into this timespace dream.

And the reality is perfectly planned out from wake to sleep. From beginning to end. It is not different than the dreams that preceded it, but simply a more zoomed in version of the dream template of my source consciousness, that remains eternally evermore in unbound timeless spaceless conscious awareness and being. It is always a perfect reflection of all of my consciousness vibrations/resonances/intentions. Core intention being always simply to enjoy AN experience. That is always the prime radiant intention/desire of my soul, and it occurs the same every single time before I enter this time space reality experience.

I can say, oh I dont like it, I wanna go back to nothingness, but the path back is always wide open. All these perspectives and thoughts are always known. But how I will experience them is always free and up to me and my freedom of my same one consciousness of my Source consciousness. It is this consciousness that is extended into itself here into and through me. And now I experience my own consciousness and its dream/creation in my own infinitely free and unique way as if I am seperate from my own dream. Like a crystalised dream or slowed down dream of infinite dreams. That I am able to play in as some kind of playground made out of my own soul. To experience anything I so choose to experience of myself in more vivid real specific detail and experience and potential of endless freedom and becoming of the prime desire of consciousness to create and become anew evermore.

But the prime radiant desire that created it is also a duality. a vibration. a resonance and self reflection of my own unbound source consciousness and awareness. Just like I am now. And the reason that I emmenate this duality is because of the prime intention, prime duality, prime radiant.

As you said, when there is no duality, neutrality. It will inevitably transform into an irresistable desire of infinite ability that always exists anyway; to create, to vibrate, to emmenate, to expand and resonate at infinite boundless potentiao and speeds and frequency and capability and freedom to be and become new and new and new unlike ever before. Again and again. Untill I go back to neutrality. As the source consciousness. Upon sleep and end up waking up in another dream I created aswell, again.

And wether birth and death, wake and sleep, or moment and new moment. It's all the same. Microcosm and macrocosm. It is infinite in all direction and same in all direction. This duality is infinite source of all that exists. There is nothing that exists outside of it. Just a shift of perspective, that makes it appear we actually are some place other than this eternal and infinite here and now. As all as one as all as one as all. Into all infinite dimensions.

And so this duality seems like really all there is. but then... I ask: Why does existence not have an opposite?

And there is no answer, because non-existence doesn't exist. But how can everything in existence be duality and yet existence has no opposite? How is that possible? This is the greatest mystery that can possibly exist... literally... Existence.

So since I cannot become aware of the answer. I realise, that thus... My consciousness has to be the only reason why duality is experience/perceived, because the duality is made out of my consciousnss. It has to be this way... And I cannot experience non-sentience. But I believe I have heard of beings like "the blue avians" which are able to shift back and forth between sentience and non-sentience. That is probably just another form/expression of consciousness. But it is impossible to experience anything outside of consciousness/awareness. So consciousness/awareness has to be ALL-THAT-IS. Like bashar says. The aspect of existence that is aware of itself.

And so I have to conclude that consciousness/duality exists within existance. and depends upon existence. But existence itself, does not even require awareness in order to exist. And I think this is what the ultimate one God of Abraham is referring to. As he looks up to the moon and it leaves him, dissapears. And the sun does the same. and he seeks the ultimate absolute dependable. And it is perhaps the realisation that absolute existence cannot be experienced. But I am not sure who revealed that to him, because existence certainly does not need to do that. That has to be some sort of form or reflection of his own greater non-physical Source Consciousness. Perhaps due to immense deep rigorous self reflection. coupled with powerful desire to find alignment with Source and eternal Seeking to know the eternally absolutely unknowable.

If that desire creates suffering then perhaps that higher beings are simply a reflection of that soul expansion he achieved. I dont know, but it would be nice to know, to have someone or some being who can help clarify and explain. All the things I wanna know and understand. Helps me seek and find peace. In this eternal existence. Of consciousness. That is timeless self similar in infinite ever expansive variations.