Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-09-2012, 06:21 AM
mightything

A knocking?

today i was working on my chakras. and when i got a good activation in my stomach, (maybe solar plexus), my heart i noticed it and my third eye.
i would feel like a knocking on/in my lowerback.
i know knocking sounds weird. but it was like my heart was beating against it. it wasnt painful. i cant remember the exact sensation but ive felt it before.
i want to say only during deep breathing and energy work though.
Old 17-09-2012, 07:31 AM
Master

I've felt "ticking" in the past while noticing one or two of the larger chakras spinning. I would only feel (hear?) this during meditation. I think it was happening when the chakra was opening up quite a bit. That was my sense at the time. I have no idea what it was up to and it hasn't happened in quite some time now.
Old 19-09-2012, 10:43 PM
mightything

sorry it took so long to reply. i had six on my posting number and was trying to hold on to that lol.

um idk if it was you. but a while back i remember reading a topic about peoples third eye ticking or popping when they would meditate.
my third eye is my most active chakra but i think one of them is not strong enough to fully empower it. that or my vision is just sealed.

i havnt done any chakra work today just run energy and make psyballs.
so i cant say it happens every day.
i had stopped chakra work because my energy body wasnt fully developed and i was getting lots of "k" symptoms. so im just taking my time.