Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-12-2020, 09:47 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Has anyone gone into the floor?

I went through my bed and floor last night. It felt exactly like in the stars.

In projection, Usually there’s a force that pulls me out of my room, through the ceiling and to a particular star where the journey unfolds and I’m shown something important. I can resist the force if I want, and go a different direction, though If I do this I feel like I missed out on something important.

In the rooms under the floor, there was also this same force. It guided me toward items in the room. I suppose if I went into an item a world would unfold and I’d be shown something, just as in the stars.

I once heard that you shouldn’t go downward, through the floor. It was this thought that made me resist entering an item once I got down there. But oh how I keep wondering what I missed.

Here’s the thing, most peoples notions of hell, and the devil were completely formulated by Christianity... understandable , as Christianity basically invented these things. But please refrain from giving me overly dramatic warnings without having had direct experience down there.

Has anyone been down there?
Old 29-12-2020, 10:35 AM
Legrand

I do go down there when I do past lives regressions.

Could be compared to the subconscious instead of an evil force.

Regards and nice explorations to you!
Old 31-12-2020, 03:30 PM
Suspended
Master
When I had my NDE in the last decade, I witnessed in my dying body, my spirit lively ready to fly - anyone struggling now and considering ending it don't! this is not the way, we have to see it through get help to do this and carry on, no cutting it short... I felt a hand on my forehead that day after witnessing my lively spirit, and then recovered so fast....

I started to see silver coloured Angel Sparkles after - it was 6 months seeing these sparkles, I thought I'd buggered my brain up - then one morning after breakfast they were put so 'big' that I couldn't focus looking on my mobile phone, then again the next morning so big in my minds eye - I checked online and 'yes' I learned 'Angel Sparkles' - it was a telling off, putting them bigger for not knowing, go and 'learn'...

About a year or so later in meditation I was seeing these ugly miserable faces just drifting - from the lower astrals in my opinion - 6 months I put up with this 'every day' until in my darkest days the cavalry arrived... that night extra sparkles 'probably double' in my mind early hours, then after some coloured sparkles I think to check on the situation - could have been the Holy Spirit who I am in close contact with now, or Archangel Metatron the same... this was all part of 'my teaching' to help others - and the faces were gone that very day...

So I'll just have my say with if or not there's a place called hell... I know some of the writings from the past may not be correct, they were written a long time ago, from horse and cart days, way before the internet and the ability to research easy... But one of the 'many' things that is correct - Jesus said he who follows me will never walk in darkness, but have light of life - that means firstly believing, and then being kind and helpful to others on our journey, and doing this beyond the call of duty, especially those of you gifted with AP skills...

So anyone looking on now, struggling, hang in there help will come... the lower astral realms, miserable dark place is hell, an eternity there for those who wrong badly... So be kind and helpful to others on your journey...

Last edited by one-light : 31-12-2020 at 09:28 PM.
Old 31-12-2020, 04:07 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa Sereth White
I went through my bed and floor last night. It felt exactly like in the stars.

In projection, Usually there’s a force that pulls me out of my room, through the ceiling and to a particular star where the journey unfolds and I’m shown something important. I can resist the force if I want, and go a different direction, though If I do this I feel like I missed out on something important.

In the rooms under the floor, there was also this same force. It guided me toward items in the room. I suppose if I went into an item a world would unfold and I’d be shown something, just as in the stars.

I once heard that you shouldn’t go downward, through the floor. It was this thought that made me resist entering an item once I got down there. But oh how I keep wondering what I missed.

Here’s the thing, most peoples notions of hell, and the devil were completely formulated by Christianity... understandable , as Christianity basically invented these things. But please refrain from giving me overly dramatic warnings without having had direct experience down there.

Has anyone been down there?
been down there as you put it I think in the lower realms after a regression where I did not go to the light but was traumatized after a death and before that suffered from some kind of modern PTSD although they did not use that term back then. I don't think I was a particular bad person. My mind was working pretty well at some point and pretty messed up at another out of shock perhaps. I was helped to go to the right place. I was afraid. I felt and knew there were bad entities where I was. I also heard voices telepathically calling out for me, perhaps spirits from my soulgroup wanting me to go to the right place, I don't know. I seem to go there but I would say even a worse lower level few times before but this is when being physically ill.

Usually the way you describe it on your travels you are not alone, if you happen to go somewhere in the lower realms ask your spirit guide, your guardian angel for help if you don't feel you can get out of there on your own.

I think it is a world of negative emotions, even evil but where does one draw a line? We are all creators of all emotions, rage, revenge, anger, sadness and so on. Something I find there is someone/an entity but could be anyone really feeding off the power-feeling one gets when being in power (or more correctly feeling in power) of someone else. I can see the same look in the eyes in people alive, who I bet walk around on this earth thinking they are so good and so on.

I spend one life time, one past life identity, being a passive female and inferior to a man in that life who fed on the power-streak. He thought maybe he was keeping me safe. I can sense some kind of old energy from such a man in the lower astral world when I automatically remember this female. The best way to supress someone is if they themselves believes they are suppose to be like that, inferior, which my past life self apparently did. I was clearly dominated. Then I changed and the situation changed and I left it all. But I can still recall the feeling. That too is down there.

To me hell is all the lower realms in one shape or another but I still feel they are a part of me just as the good emotions in me, and it is all energy, really.

I can feel it in people too. Someone who posesses the most tender quality one can see and at the same existing time has something else in it's energy that want me to back off but I just have to pretend I don't feel it. It is not for me to judge if this person is good or bad or both or what road this person is meant to take.

I don't judge too much either these realms, they exist for a reason and maybe I am not clever enough to see why.

Anyways, if you think of somewhere else - this works for me but i have to really focus and think it, several times - I then move along or just wake up. Shield yourself while being there. I have confused some really messed up nightmares that were too real to then understand I was "trapped" in the lower astral and been waking up with scars from it, like physically, but this too because I think I could be hurt. If one train one self to think one can not be hurt one shields one self. But overall I do feel it when spirits, entities, touch me but only very rarely leave a mark.

Your other experiences sounds really wonderful :)
Old 03-01-2021, 12:29 AM
Experiencer
I've gone under the floor of my bedroom in out of body experiences multiple times.

I remember to look up, and watch the entire flat forms and lines of the walls, shapes of the rooms like a videogame.

It was very cool.

So, I think that seeing a "hell" because you have gone "down", is a fear based expectation.

I have grown on a catholic environment, and I did participate a lot in the church helping the priest as a kid through more than 8 years.

I have to tell you that what matter most as a christian whas the PRINCIPLES of the Jesus Christs - About love, compassion, positivity, helping, honesty, humbleness, light, friendship, caring, creation and trusting the universe/god.

If you become that type of spiritual being, there is nothing to fear because the universe/god has your back. But it has to more like an 80/20 friendship. You have to become self-sufficient and take responsability about your thoughts, choices, decisions, ideas that you choose for your life 80% of the time with a successful self-sufficiency, but then when something is out of your control and is getting very negative for your soul, you have to humble down and ask for god/universe to help you out. Sometimes it does it wihout asking.

The real hell, is when a spiritual being accepts fear and destruction based beliefs - Which then the universe/fod is going to turn against it automatically. Meanwhile your happiness levels tank down hard into misery.

Make the universe your ally, your best friend - Only accept love/creative based ideas from yourself and to others, and the universe will hold your back always because it has a BIG incentive.

With the universe at your back, it will rescue you or prevent you from real danger always.

Sometimes the universe/god will tell you to become a hero against your own fears and negativity, with a fear-based test experience or a challenge - You're doing that right now as a human
Old 09-02-2021, 10:03 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
I've gone under the floor of my bedroom in out of body experiences multiple times.

I remember to look up, and watch the entire flat forms and lines of the walls, shapes of the rooms like a videogame.

It was very cool.

So, I think that seeing a "hell" because you have gone "down", is a fear based expectation.

I have grown on a catholic environment, and I did participate a lot in the church helping the priest as a kid through more than 8 years.

I have to tell you that what matter most as a christian whas the PRINCIPLES of the Jesus Christs - About love, compassion, positivity, helping, honesty, humbleness, light, friendship, caring, creation and trusting the universe/god.

If you become that type of spiritual being, there is nothing to fear because the universe/god has your back. But it has to more like an 80/20 friendship. You have to become self-sufficient and take responsability about your thoughts, choices, decisions, ideas that you choose for your life 80% of the time with a successful self-sufficiency, but then when something is out of your control and is getting very negative for your soul, you have to humble down and ask for god/universe to help you out. Sometimes it does it wihout asking.

The real hell, is when a spiritual being accepts fear and destruction based beliefs - Which then the universe/fod is going to turn against it automatically. Meanwhile your happiness levels tank down hard into misery.

Make the universe your ally, your best friend - Only accept love/creative based ideas from yourself and to others, and the universe will hold your back always because it has a BIG incentive.

With the universe at your back, it will rescue you or prevent you from real danger always.

Sometimes the universe/god will tell you to become a hero against your own fears and negativity, with a fear-based test experience or a challenge - You're doing that right now as a human

Strange thing is, I have no Christian ideology. To some extent I think all people from western society are tied to some sense of a dogmatic monotheistic idea, but I’m someone who adamantly denounces it, and the thought of hell would usually make me laugh.

I face fear often , in realms between dream and astral, and in sleep paralysis. Whenever I meet a being feeding off my fear, I sort of impractical it. In the realm accessed by under the floor.... that wasn’t so much fear as it was a logical decision. I felt my curiosity could lead me to 1000 years of hell before I return. Just felt like a bad gamble. There was no actual fear.

Did you actually travel through the floor and into another world? Or was it more like inside the floor staring up?
Old 09-02-2021, 10:32 AM
Master
Into the earth and out on the other site, mountains oceans, cavities inside the earth crust.
Met what someone called the people in white. They introduced me to my highest aspect, Whan tar.

When I went inside the earth some time later, it was just like flying through empty space.
Old 09-02-2021, 10:37 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
been down there as you put it I think in the lower realms after a regression where I did not go to the light but was traumatized after a death and before that suffered from some kind of modern PTSD although they did not use that term back then. I don't think I was a particular bad person. My mind was working pretty well at some point and pretty messed up at another out of shock perhaps. I was helped to go to the right place. I was afraid. I felt and knew there were bad entities where I was. I also heard voices telepathically calling out for me, perhaps spirits from my soulgroup wanting me to go to the right place, I don't know. I seem to go there but I would say even a worse lower level few times before but this is when being physically ill.

Usually the way you describe it on your travels you are not alone, if you happen to go somewhere in the lower realms ask your spirit guide, your guardian angel for help if you don't feel you can get out of there on your own.

I think it is a world of negative emotions, even evil but where does one draw a line? We are all creators of all emotions, rage, revenge, anger, sadness and so on. Something I find there is someone/an entity but could be anyone really feeding off the power-feeling one gets when being in power (or more correctly feeling in power) of someone else. I can see the same look in the eyes in people alive, who I bet walk around on this earth thinking they are so good and so on.

I spend one life time, one past life identity, being a passive female and inferior to a man in that life who fed on the power-streak. He thought maybe he was keeping me safe. I can sense some kind of old energy from such a man in the lower astral world when I automatically remember this female. The best way to supress someone is if they themselves believes they are suppose to be like that, inferior, which my past life self apparently did. I was clearly dominated. Then I changed and the situation changed and I left it all. But I can still recall the feeling. That too is down there.

To me hell is all the lower realms in one shape or another but I still feel they are a part of me just as the good emotions in me, and it is all energy, really.

I can feel it in people too. Someone who posesses the most tender quality one can see and at the same existing time has something else in it's energy that want me to back off but I just have to pretend I don't feel it. It is not for me to judge if this person is good or bad or both or what road this person is meant to take.

I don't judge too much either these realms, they exist for a reason and maybe I am not clever enough to see why.

Anyways, if you think of somewhere else - this works for me but i have to really focus and think it, several times - I then move along or just wake up. Shield yourself while being there. I have confused some really messed up nightmares that were too real to then understand I was "trapped" in the lower astral and been waking up with scars from it, like physically, but this too because I think I could be hurt. If one train one self to think one can not be hurt one shields one self. But overall I do feel it when spirits, entities, touch me but only very rarely leave a mark.

Your other experiences sounds really wonderful :)

Did you actually pass through your bedroom floor when you found yourself in that place? It definitely sounds more stressful or darker than my experience. Mine was more alluring. The devil was the most beautiful man imaginable, and the place was so curious, and holy. Though there was a deep underlying sense of trickery. I always had a choice , I was always in control. But was worried if I made the wrong choice he true he’ll would unravel.

I do t have spirit guides I can just ‘call on’. The beings I consider my guides are not on-call. They come get me when they have something to say. Otherwise I’m on my own. I suspect this is because I’m meant to struggle to build ability to cross dimensions. Either I have special ability I need to to develop, or my more recent hypothesis, I’m a lost soul about to dissipate back into the collective universal energy so they’ve just abandoned me.

I am really touched by your past life emotions, as my mom and I have that same sense of inferiority from my dad. It has damaged me more than anything I can name and I’m currently struggling to figure out how on earth to deal with it. at age 35, there is a sense I’ve never had a real chance to begin life.

What you said about how some people have something inside doesn’t seem like them... Some hypnosis psychiatrists have discovered other spirits inhabiting their patients psyches, that moved in when trauma created a vacancy. These spirits are sort of stuck in the emotion that created the trauma. They only see that situation, so whenever something reminds the person of that traumatic situation it’s the guest spirits reaction we see, not the persons original spirit.

I’ve never felt in danger in the astral realm, or in need of protection. In fact the devil here was particularly respectful of my decisions. When I wanted to go back, the path was clear. ... Though I can’t trust anything he says.
Old 09-02-2021, 10:59 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Into the earth and out on the other site, mountains oceans, cavities inside the earth crust.
Met what someone called the people in white. They introduced me to my highest aspect, Whan tar.

When I went inside the earth some time later, it was just like flying through empty space.

I have had this experience too. I’ve never heard of someone else describing it. In fact I’m shocked. It’s completely different from my ‘under the floor’ experience though. Oh no, this is something indescribable.

Its hard to talk about, as words are so unworthy ...it was my initiatory astral experience. I went into the earth, through the layers, out the other side, shot through space and was a star, took the consciousness of a star.

I didn’t meet any people in white, or any people at all. Whan tar is a part of you? Sounds similar to the name Ash tar, which is the higher leader of a group of spiritual people my father organizes. I really don’t know anything about it, as I was raised by my step dad and have very little contact with my bio father. My experience though, was long before he started with the ‘star people’. Also, I have never told him about my experience.

Please let me know if your experience was related to the star people and whether you knew about them before you had the experience.
Old 09-02-2021, 11:08 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
When I had my NDE in the last decade, I witnessed in my dying body, my spirit lively ready to fly - anyone struggling now and considering ending it don't! this is not the way, we have to see it through get help to do this and carry on, no cutting it short... I felt a hand on my forehead that day after witnessing my lively spirit, and then recovered so fast....

I started to see silver coloured Angel Sparkles after - it was 6 months seeing these sparkles, I thought I'd buggered my brain up - then one morning after breakfast they were put so 'big' that I couldn't focus looking on my mobile phone, then again the next morning so big in my minds eye - I checked online and 'yes' I learned 'Angel Sparkles' - it was a telling off, putting them bigger for not knowing, go and 'learn'...

About a year or so later in meditation I was seeing these ugly miserable faces just drifting - from the lower astrals in my opinion - 6 months I put up with this 'every day' until in my darkest days the cavalry arrived... that night extra sparkles 'probably double' in my mind early hours, then after some coloured sparkles I think to check on the situation - could have been the Holy Spirit who I am in close contact with now, or Archangel Metatron the same... this was all part of 'my teaching' to help others - and the faces were gone that very day...

So I'll just have my say with if or not there's a place called hell... I know some of the writings from the past may not be correct, they were written a long time ago, from horse and cart days, way before the internet and the ability to research easy... But one of the 'many' things that is correct - Jesus said he who follows me will never walk in darkness, but have light of life - that means firstly believing, and then being kind and helpful to others on our journey, and doing this beyond the call of duty, especially those of you gifted with AP skills...

So anyone looking on now, struggling, hang in there help will come... the lower astral realms, miserable dark place is hell, an eternity there for those who wrong badly... So be kind and helpful to others on your journey...

I feel like this type of miserable dark hell more describes something on earth in the physical realm. hell is a state of mind that modern society which forces us away from light and into confusion leads us to.

Under the floor....this was ....well I didn’t experience any pain or fear. It was an amazing deeply powerful experience. Only, there was a worry, that I’d make he wrong decision and be stuck somewhere